Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Official Website Of Bauchi State Government Hacked!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Official Website Of Bauchi State Government Hacked!!! (1032 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! / Nigeria's Official Website Is As Bad As Nigeria Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Website Of Bauchi State Government Hacked!!! by morgist(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
i was just browsing and needed something that has to do with bauchi state government i decided to check their website. And to my greatest surprises i found out that the site has been hacked and probably by this newbie Pakistani hackers with a message
"Hacked

Ghassen Jebari You Are Just A Mother Fucking Noob 7chitou lro7ek Badi Was Here"
and a background audio of pakistani music.

I was just wondering when will the government start employing competent and experience webmasters to be handling their websites which huge amount of money was spend on building them smh for our dear country!

Website address: http://www.bauchistate.gov.ng

Re: Official Website Of Bauchi State Government Hacked!!! by maduningi(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Your are right my friend, I was also trying to get some Information from the website since 1st week of March it was Under construction up til now the construction is not over. I think they need to employ good webmasters so that they can take care of there website.

Re: Official Website Of Bauchi State Government Hacked!!! by morgist(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
its very unfortunate my guy.

What do you need?

I might help

(1) (Reply)

Upperlink - Nigerian's First And Only ICANN Accredited Registrar / What Is Your Opinion:is Follio.me A Post&get Paid Site Real? / Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.