Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Your Skin And Your Kitchen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Skin And Your Kitchen (623 Views)

Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health / Removing Your Black Spots In Your Kitchen / Even Your Skin Tone If You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Skin And Your Kitchen by Toyindebbie: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
A DIY hydrating facial mask;

Atimes, we wake up to this feeling of cranckiness on our face, or after applying make up, its like there has been a mighty erosion on the surface of your skin with different patches, scales, peels and the likes, yet you not only desire this smooth, soft , supple skin you know you deserve it......

Then join me as we walk through the path of creating this moisturizing facial mask straight from your kitchen.....

Things you'll need:

1/2 Avocado pear
3 tbsp pure honey
egg white (oily skin)
egg yolk (dry skin)
tepid water (lukewarm)
2 slices refrigerated cucumber
soft music

Method;

avocado

peel off the skin of the avocado fruit or scoop out the content with a spoon into a bowl. put the egg (white or yolk) note; if you have combination skin you can use both the egg white and egg yolk and then add the honey, mix together till you get a smooth paste.

Put some water to boil, insert a soft face cloth into it, bring it straight to your face in order to open up your pores, repeat this 3 -4 times and then apply your mixture unto your face as a mask. when every inch is covered, relax in a sleeping position, face up and then place a cold cucumber slice on each eyelid.... this helps relax the eyes,gets rid of eye bags too.

relax with soft music for 15-30 minutes and then wash your face with warm water, rinse off with cold water to close back the pores. pat dry and moisturize lightly with vitamin e oil, extra virgin olive oil (evoo) or a light water based moisturizer and enjoy your newly found supple skin

Note; you can wear this mask once or twice a week especially if you have severe case of dry skin

[url][/url] www.thephysicsofbeauty.com

(1) (Reply)

HIV, Cancer: Bee Venom To The Rescue / I Lost My Arms And Feet After I Tried To Enlarge My Bumbum / Hypertitis Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.