Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire (107824 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Khloe Kardashain Loves Sharing Home With Reclusive Bro!!! They Having Sex??? / Reclusive Billionnaire Deinde Fernadedez Loses Wife To Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by tlops(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
orelove4liff: Yes,i knw dat man is rich includin Ibadan born Harry Akande but wot has has d fanadez done to improve d stantard of livin of les priviledged nigerians?to hell with him!

Why do you guys expect someone to make your life better. This mentality has to stop. From the write up: he represented other countries so 9ja is nothing on his mind! Other nations saw a leader in him and bade him to represent them, Nigerians see ( as usual) money making machine to be milked. Free the man Jo.

The man doesn't like publicity so let him be.

6 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Can't you see his middle name is "Oladeinde?"

And how do yo know he really doesn't want so much to do with the country?? Are you a psychic or a mind reader

I still don't why you lot attach so much importance to name... You need to worry more about his outlook to life than his name, to be honest... There are millions of people with Africa names, yet they're everything but African...

This man made his money in Africa, dresses African, probably lives in Africa, was a UN ambassador for an African country, loves the culture and tradition etc. what else do you want him to do Get a tattoo of NIGERIA on his face?? GTFOHWTBG!! undecided undecided
His middle name counts for nothing.His first and last name are his most important identity.
Besides,I don't need to be a psychic to know he doesn't want so much to do with the country.His accounts doesn't exactly portray him as patriotic or a lover of his people.
Even a dumb person can see that.

I don't care what he has been for Africa or who he has represented.Fact remain Nigeria is his primary roots and apparently it doesn't count for much with him.
You GTFOHWTBG(whatever that means) too!!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by omoajiri(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Iyaniwura has been doing a wonderful job & has never disappoint me from the very first time I came by her blog.
Can you (Iyaniwura) do an in-depth profiling on the Mai Deribe & Mai Borno of Borno state. I heard somewhere that this man has the grandest house in Africa.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: I didn't enjoy this.Too little information on him to digest and enjoy.undecided
Why does he have a spanish name?
Who are his parents?
Where was he born and bred?
Does he think himself a Nigerian?
Marriage?
Children?
You sure say you read am? OP already states that the name is Portugese(Brazilian), which is by the way similar to Spanish. Re-read, perhaps you were skipping vital parts in the write up.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
OP you spent more time praising the guy than really telling us about him. Yea we know he has class, but u kept repeating a lot of complements. Good writeup still.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
fresh_dude: You sure say you read am? OP already states that the name is Portugese(Brazilian), which is by the way similar to Spanish. Re-read, perhaps you were skipping vital parts in the write up.
The article was not this detailed when i posted that comment.Those important parts weren't included then.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by EmmyBoy2(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin
denzel2009: He shaggeed Erelu sotey that one begin dey wear only white
cheesy. Very funny I almost cracked up! U got fertile imagination dude
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Na wa oh he's RICH but how come i've never heard bout him till now. Have names of all nigerian rich men at my fingertips
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
Did he actually contribute to Nigeria's development?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Chinaimporter: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^Oxford educated, yet your grammar is atrocious - GTFOHWBS! undecided

U arent classy enough to clean my shoes

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chinaimporter:

U arent classy enough to clean my shoes

Why would I want to clean your smelly shoes when I can buy you and your shoes??

Do you even know where Oxford is on the map?? - lying cun.t!

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by konami001: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
Shey after im sleep nor wake, e go carry all im wealth follow body?
From the way i see am, i go buy the yacht when them wan sell am...Just as I buy the satellite dish wey dey the best house for my town wey i dey envy those days when i small dey waka pass their fence... Na only the dish i see wey dey valuable when my turn reach... Na so this one be too.... Im na tenant im dey for that yacht... once i wake up now, i go collect am from im or im children..
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: His middle name counts for nothing.His first and last name are his most important identity.
Besides,I don't need to be a psychic to know he doesn't want so much to do with the country.His accounts doesn't exactly portray him as patriotic or a lover of his people.
Even a dumb person can see that.

I don't care what he has been for Africa or who he has represented.Fact remain Nigeria is his primary roots and apparently it doesn't count for much with him.
You GTFOHWTBG(whatever that means) too!!

And this is coming from someone who probably voted for a president with two English names, no?? Isn't your president's name, GOODLUCK JONATHAN??

Also, how many of those with Nigeria names living in Nigeria are actually Nigerian?? Most bear Nigerian names, but can't speak the language(s) nor understand/relate to the culture... However, you have a problem with a man who's a thorough bred African - just because his first and last names aren't African names, no?? Get a life, slimyem! undecided undecided
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Ninilowo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
What shall it profit a "MAN" if he gains the whole world but loses "HIS" soul or what can a man give in exchange for his soul.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by HisMajesty1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
This man has been using private jet since before Dangote and Adenuga became billionaires... He has always gat my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by teetee123: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
obi123: is he ogboni too, because his regalia in that portrait is like theirs

Did u bother to read the article? His connection with the ogboni cult was stated there.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by teetee123: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
Cygni: Na wa oh he's RICH but how come i've never heard bout him till now. Have names of all nigerian rich men at my fingertips

Then u must be a kid. Fernadez was then reputed to be the richest Nigerian in the 90's.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by naptu2: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2013
Cygni: Na wa oh he's RICH but how come i've never heard bout him till now. Have names of all nigerian rich men at my fingertips

Have you heard of Michael Prest?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nuzo1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Why won't he be reclusive when all he was doing in the 60s through to date is launder billions of dollars and blood diamonds for late and living vissionless African dictators and rebel leaders?

Some of his dictator clients died in the 1970s as a result of cuop and thereby having Deinde claim the whole bounty in foreign accounts.

Ambassadorial posts and 6 privates jets has always been the easiest and safest way to launder these billions and diamonds.

I respect this man, but I've never envied him for a second.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Chinaimporter: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Thanks mate...i understand poverty is a really serious shit right now and your phone is probably running out of charge
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Chinaimporter: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Dont let me find you!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

And this is coming from someone who probably voted for a president with two English names, no?? Isn't your president's name, GOODLUCK JONATHAN??

Also, how many of those with Nigeria names living in Nigeria are actually Nigerian?? Most bear Nigerian names, but can't speak the language(s) nor understand/relate to the culture... However, you have a problem with a man who's a thorough bred African - just because his first and last names aren't African names, no?? Get a life, slimyem! undecided undecided
Thank you for your emphasis on "probably" in which case you don't really know.undecided
Moreso,It is quite understandable if a Nigerian has an English or biblical name because we were colonized by the english and we are religious people.The portuguese name is what i can't relate to as i was wonder why anyone would hold on to it especially because of its slavery
link.
I also don't just have a problem with just the man's name.I have a problem with what he represents.Maybe if he had come across as one who was patriotic,his name wouldn't be so much of a thing to brood about.Its more of sentiments than logic.
Besides,I wasn't crucifying him for it."I'd have thought" was my opening line on the issue.
Get off my back and get a life shymmex!!tongue

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by drkay(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
He has an intimidating profile.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chinaimporter:

Thanks mate...i understand poverty is a really serious shit right now and your phone is probably running out of charge

Oxford graduate, indeed.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Chinaimporter:
Dont let me find you!

grin grin grin grin

I'm in Oxford, right about now... wink
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: Thank you for your emphasis on "probably" in which case you don't really know.undecided
Moreso,It is quite understandable if a Nigerian has an English or biblical name because we were colonized by the english and we are religious people.The portuguese name is what i can't relate to as i was wonder why anyone would hold on to it especially because of its slavery
link.
I also don't just have a problem with just the man's name.I have a problem with what he represents.Maybe if he had come across as one who was patriotic,his name wouldn't be so much of a thing to brood about.Its more of sentiments than logic.
Besides,I wasn't crucifying him for it."I'd have thought" was my opening line on the issue.
Get off my back and get a life shymmex!!tongue

What's there to be patriotic about in Nigeria, anyway

Perhaps, you need to worry more about your fedora hat wearing president with the most comical English names ever - and let the inconspicuous and cultured man be...

My first name is Chinese and my last name is Japanese - have you got a problem with that as well?? undecided undecided
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

What's there to be patriotic about in Nigeria, anyway

Perhaps, you need to worry more about your fedora hat wearing president with the most comical English names ever - and let the inconspicuous and cultured man be...

My first name is Chinese and my last name is Japanese - have you got a problem with that as well?? undecided undecided
There is a lot to be Patriotic about Nigeria, you prolly had your bad times on the streets of Ijebu Ode, so you can not, in anyway relate to other people's success story who are from well-to-do homes and locality. Paddy Adenuga will tell you there is much to be desired in Nigeria while the son of a labourer who 'got lucky' to be issued "St Lucia's visa" will go to church for Thanks-Giving and jet out never to return, thats the irony of life. Never-do-wells are not expected to speak good of their countries, but the kids from well-to-do-homes can not trade the comforts of their homes to cold streets of London.

6 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
The guy is not Nigerian, he's from Central African Republic.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Abrantie: The guy is not Nigerian, he's from Central African Republic.
LOL, you can as well call him a beast of no nation.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by dokunbam(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
op he don give u moni abi?
He should help his fellow citizen like Dangote
then we can recognize him for real
if all these rich men can be like Dangote, unemployment rate will be low
I cant remember the last time i heard of his name

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Abrantie: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
Billyonaire: LOL, you can as well call him a beast of no nation.

He is not from Nigeria. Do a search on google. Type his name and add "Central African Republic"

The reason y'all don't know what has become of him is because he is not from Nigeria.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
liar,do you have mine?see your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.