Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire (107805 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Khloe Kardashain Loves Sharing Home With Reclusive Bro!!! They Having Sex??? / Reclusive Billionnaire Deinde Fernadedez Loses Wife To Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
slimyem: The article was not this detailed when i posted that comment.Those important parts weren't included then.
Oh, my bad.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
I don't like this! U say when he enters a restaurant to eat, pple must leave, cos he can't eat with commoners! And dear iyaniwura you call dat classy?! Sweet Jesus! angry ..despite his wealth, he has done nothing philanthropic in his country nigeria. angry
Something tells me he may be richer dan dangote..and dat same something tell me his source of wealth is unclean, like ritual or something. He's too shadowed for my liking!

4 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ayobase(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2013
Those Juju and Fuji artists were always doing for him....I remember KSA's wella!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2013
If this dude can't eat with commoners, he's not fit to shine my shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by coretechng(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2013
shymexx:

And how do you know he isn't doing that atm The guy is a ghost and I doubt he likes publicity...

He might be the richest Nigerian and probably far richer than Dangote... However, he's a quiet guy who doesn't like the limelight and publicity that comes with riches...
Why not say he is richer than Bill Gates?

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 31, 2013
booqee: I don't like this! U say when he enters a restaurant to eat, pple must leave, cos he can't eat with commoners! And dear iyaniwura you call dat classy?! Sweet Jesus! angry ..despite his wealth, he has done nothing philanthropic in his country nigeria. angry
Something tells me he may be richer dan dangote..and dat same something tell me his source of wealth is unclean, like ritual or something. He's too shadowed for my liking!
My sister seems you don't know this Dude.If na ritual Baba do take get him money i bet you na full community head go enter that kind ritual.So take it off your mind.Baba nor be today pikin.While growing up i fantasized owning his kind of classic castles not condos or those funny luxury apartments some like Donald Trump brag about.It is not easy to make cash as a Nigerian without stealing from the Government.When i mean make cash not the oil company workers or other big time salary earners but mega cash.It is almost impossible in Nigeria.That man's wealth has stood the test of time.From the 60's till date.Why will a rich man like Baba Olowo Fernandez labour for over 40 years with high international connect and remain a poor man?Go figure it

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by owobaba201: 1:54am On Mar 31, 2013
ALL NA VANITY!WHAT DID WE GAIN FROM DIZ POST NOW.VANITY UPON VANITY,ALL IS VANITY,APAKENUKO.DID U GET PAID TO HYPE HIM.WHAT WAT MAKES PEOPLE GO INTO CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES!WELL MAKE I FOCU....S ON MAKING POSITIVE IMPACT ON PEOPLES LIVES AND MONEY IN D PROCESS,LOL!CHEK MY FACEBOOK FANPAGE[b] CHOKRIZ ENTERTAINMENT FANPAGE[/b] AND LIKE AND ALSO COMMENT ON IT.U CAN ALSO SHARE AND TAG IT.ALSO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER[b]@CHOKRIZENTERTAI[/b].TYPE IT ON GOOGLE OR FACEBOOK TO GET THEIR.THE LINK DOES NOT OPEN ON FACEBOOK
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by waja(m): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2013
The don.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2013
Abeg make Oga write his own "poor nigerian, rich nigerian, filthy rich nigerian" book. Na that one I go run buy!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ghostofsparta(m): 3:02am On Mar 31, 2013
@Iyaniwura and topic
This is a skewed and an ill-informed write up. An iconoclastic attempt to surreptitiously demonize an Oduduan icon. Iyaniwura is at best an iconoclast disguised under a pro-Yoruba profile name who specialize in presenting Yoruba themes and subject in a parochialy mutilated form. Why must you deliberately misinterprete 'Olori Oluwo' as Head of the Occult!? when infact it means Head Chief Priests. Are the damages Bishop Ajayi Crowder did to the Oduduan language not enough?

[Some food for thoughts]
'Olori' in another context also means ruler or master while 'Oga' specifically means master e.g. Oga mi, it is important to note that Oluwa means Lord not God e.g. Oluwa mi = my lord, Olu Orun aka Olorun is Lord of the Sky, a deity among the Yoruba pantheon of Orishas ans Irunmoles, so millions who think they're praying to the Yoruba equivalent of the God of the Jews popularly called Yahweh/Jeovah which we don't have and ofcourse isn't the same with Olodumare are unknowingly praying to the deity of the Skies.

sanandreas: all is vanity if he does'nt have jesus in his life.
Do you really think the fore-fathers of Bill Gates, Rockerfeller, Howard Hughes who deceived yours with Christianity actually believed in that fictional mortal? Even the Ashkenazis who are purported to be the wealthiest in the world don't believe in Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2013
slimyem: If you tell me your name is Kunle,I(emphasis on that) naturally would ask for the full meaning.
"Kunle" means "Full house".
Does that make sense to you?but is "Ola" or "Ade" is prefixed to it,it'll mean "Weath has filled the house" or "Crown had filled the house" which gives real meaning.
"Dehinde" makes no sense if we don't know what has "dehinde".
It could be "Ola" or "Iku" or "Ifa"

Gerrit?

So, this all is you want to say, that you had to insult me over? Ode ni e oo.

So, because you don't know what 'deinde' that means the word 'dehinde' doest not have meaning? Boy, you are slow!!!

It is you that needs to get your facts right before you spew your trash!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by calcal: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2013
slimyem: I didn't enjoy this.Too little information on him to digest and enjoy.undecided
Why does he have a spanish name?
Who are his parents?
Where was he born and bred?
Does he think himself a Nigerian?
Marriage?
Children?

No, is not a Nigerian but Igbo Ijew.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by patholaw: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2013
@Op u 4got to add he attended d prestigious ST. GREGORY'S COLLEGE IKOYI...
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2013
django1:

So, this all is you want to say, that you had to insult me over? Ode ni e oo.

So, because you don't know what 'deinde' that means the word 'dehinde' doest not have meaning? Boy, you are slow!!!

It is you that needs to get your facts right before you spew your trash!
..my bad that I thought you were sane and had to go explaining all that..undecided
My initial post addressing you wasn't insultive.I only said all you typed was rubbish which is rubbish indeed.
You don't know shyt about the tribe so don't go around propagating your nonsense.
Next time,shut the fvck up!!

...and don't test me now else i'll bite where you won't enjoy.Be warned!!

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2013
^^^ ode ni e
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by slimyem: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2013
django1: ^^^ ode ni e
Ori e o pe!!
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Flygerian1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ok.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by anonimi: 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
patholaw: @Op u 4got to add he attended d prestigious ST. GREGORY'S COLLEGE IKOYI...

Is it different from St. Gregory's College, Obalende
What has he done for his alma mater where the foundation knowledge to make his wealth was laid?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Iyaniwura123: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
1 MILLION LIKES. YOU CAPTURED THE ESSENCE OF THE WHOLE POST 100%. YOU ARE A MIND READER. wink
pro01:

All dis kain talk dey make me vex. Na dis kain talk make me behead one goat for Jalingo sometime ago. The point of the thread is not to celebrate someone that contributed to Nigeria's development, or to celebrate skin-deep 'philanthropy'. The point of the thread is to recognise and celebrate someone that made it on his own - one way or the other; to inspire budding hustlers, entrepreneurs, and 'carpetbaggers'. To let you know that it is possible to become successful on our own terms, in your own way, and by your own stratagems. #datsall.

If you're so concerned about Nigeria's development, why not make a few billion dollars on your own, and then commit your entire net worth to developmental causes? Or, realistically speaking, why not spend most of your current modest earnings on enhancing the standard of living of the numerous poor people that you encounter daily? If you care so much about 'charitableness', then it must start with the (wo)man in the mirror, not the wealthy guy you read/hear about.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by miftpulse: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
@iyaniwura, excellent write up about a great diplomat. It's time we celebrate wit and excellence without sentiment. Colour, creed or belief does not come to play when you talk about achievers

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Iyaniwura123: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Thank you so much! We are on the same page! wink
miftpulse: @iyaniwura, excellent write up about a great diplomat. It's time we celebrate wit and excellence without sentiment. Colour, creed or belief does not come play when you talk about achievers
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by naptu2: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
anonimi:

What has he done for his alma mater where the foundation knowledge to make his wealth was laid?

There is a road (I believe it's Toyan Street) that separates St Gregory's College (South-West Ikoyi) from Obalende.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by naptu2: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
I believe the King Sunny Ade track was dedicated to Princess Abiola Dosunmu Fernandez (the Erelu of Lagos and Deinde Fernandez' ex-wife) or is there another one? I still have the cassette somewhere in this junk here.

By the way, I can't remember if it's true or a rumour (it's such a long time), but did Deinde Fernandez get his lawyer to write to the Erelu to tell her to stop using the name Fernandez? I remember that she kept using that name for many years after they separated.

Hopefully, on this thread tomorrow, I'll be able to post a picture of Tower Fernandez.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by obi123: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
teetee123:

Did u bother to read the article? His connection with the ogboni cult was stated there.

pele ma binu, just re read it
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by harmless(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
ghostofsparta: @Iyaniwura and topic
This is a skewed and an ill-informed write up. An iconoclastic attempt to surreptitiously demonize an Oduduan icon. Iyaniwura is at best an iconoclast disguised under a pro-Yoruba profile name who specialize in presenting Yoruba themes and subject in a parochialy mutilated form. Why must you deliberately misinterprete 'Olori Oluwo' as Head of the Occult!? when infact it means Head Chief Priests. Are the damages Bishop Ajayi Crowder did to the Oduduan language not enough?

[Some food for thoughts]
'Olori' in another context also means ruler or master while 'Oga' specifically means master e.g. Oga mi, it is important to note that Oluwa means Lord not God e.g. Oluwa mi = my lord, Olu Orun aka Olorun is Lord of the Sky, a deity among the Yoruba pantheon of Orishas ans Irunmoles, so millions who think they're praying to the Yoruba equivalent of the God of the Jews popularly called Yahweh/Jeovah which we don't have and ofcourse isn't the same with Olodumare are unknowingly praying to the deity of the Skies.

Do you really think the fore-fathers of Bill Gates, Rockerfeller, Howard Hughes who deceived yours with Christianity actually believed in that fictional mortal? Even the Ashkenazis who are purported to be the wealthiest in the world don't believe in Jesus Christ.

Who are you? Why do you say Jesus is a fictional mortal?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by TheSam: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
After reading the epistle.Some questions cropped up.If Fernandez dies 2moro, will he be regarded as a legend in Nigeria? I don't think so. With so much wealth and no impact in one's country is misdirected wealth. In a Nation where his kinsmen are struggling to feed three times a day, he can't set a foundation to help the poor or set up companies/businesses that can empower others and also enrich him also.I don't see any need for the praises. He is a self made man and not a world changer and also a cultist for that matter.That is not a feature of a mentor: Cultistims. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by ghostofsparta(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
harmless:

Who are you? Why do you say Jesus is a fictional mortal?

I am an A'theist who do not accept as true, stories from a book of a monotheistic Bronze-age religion, appended from various cultures by some jobless Greeks, repackaged, instituted and disseminated by the Romans, revised and edited numerous times by the English. Well, this said book claimed to contain the word of another human invention called God is argued by some to serve as the only source of moral authority where as there are also moral lesson learnable from the works of George Orwell and J.K Rowlings. A Book wherein certain dictum where employed by Euro-arab slave masters as justifications to physically and mentally-enslave our fore-fathers, a fact which still remain as a source of our retrogression. A book that threatens hell for failing to accept it as true.

Jesus is a fictional character because the only evidence of his existence is in the Book referred to above. Just like the evidence of Peter Parker's existing can only be found in comics. Even his tribe still denies in some context, historian and theologians till date agrees that little of evidence suggest the probability of Jesus existing. But I may also be tempted to think probably someone existed from Africa with esoteric knowledge dazzled the Falashas and years later his storied was blown up and remixed with some element of Judaism and behold a legend was told of a magician born in a Manger.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by SailorXY: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2013
ghostofsparta:

I am an A'theist who do not accept as true, stories from a book of a monotheistic Bronze-age religion, appended from various cultures by some jobless Greeks, repackaged, instituted and disseminated by the Romans, revised and edited numerous times by the English. Well, this said book claimed to contain the word of another human invention called God is argued by some to serve as the only source of moral authority where as there are also moral lesson learnable from the works of George Orwell and J.K Rowlings. A Book wherein certain dictum where employed by Euro-arab slave masters as justifications to physically and mentally-enslave our fore-fathers, a fact which still remain as a source of our retrogression. A book that threatens hell for failing to accept it as true.

Jesus is a fictional character because the only evidence of his existence is in the Book referred to above. Just like the evidence of Peter Parker's existing can only be found in comics. Even his tribe still denies in some context, historian and theologians till date agrees that little of evidence suggest the probability of Jesus existing. But I may also be tempted to think probably someone existed from Africa with esoteric knowledge dazzled the Falashas and years later his storied was blown up and remixed with some element of Judaism and behold a legend was told of a magician born in a Manger.
" the F has said in his heart, there is no God"
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Moyola(f): 1:00am On Apr 01, 2013
ghostofsparta: @Iyaniwura and topic

[Some food for thoughts]

Orun = Sky? undecided

'Orun' Heaven?
'Orun' Sun?
'Orun' Neck
'Orun' associated with Sleep

To d 2nd bolded bit, dont you dare! lol!

'Allah' = god of d moon buh m sure dat staunch muslim ain praying to a moon god buh The Creator God.

tongue
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 01, 2013
slimyem: If you tell me your name is Kunle,I(emphasis on that) naturally would ask for the full meaning.
"Kunle" means "Full house".
Does that make sense to you?but is "Ola" or "Ade" is prefixed to it,it'll mean "Weath has filled the house" or "Crown had filled the house" which gives real meaning.
"Dehinde" makes no sense if we don't know what has "dehinde".
It could be "Ola" or "Iku" or "Ifa"

Gerrit?
DEHINDE, SEHINDE AND KEHINDE dis names re d same, i tink u knw d meanin of dat KEHINDE(if u dont go nd ask) d question, hw many tyms hv u sn pple sayin OLAKEHINDE, IKUKEHINDE OR ADDIN ANY PREFIX 2 dat name? Will u say 4 nt addin ola,ade or ayo makes KEHINDE a CHINESE? But kehinde is still yoruba o.
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2013
anonimi:

re u a student nr u re working?
Re: Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2013
anonimi:

re u a student or u hv ur own job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.