Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) (25578 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by ajetunblog(m): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrWmzW4Iw2o?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param

It is understood, locals Solomon beaten when he was with another friend came to the site in Kampung Batu Muda, Jinjang at 6.45 pm to help a friend who was involved in an accident between a car Proton Wira boarded them with a motorcycle and a truck.

It is understood, almost 100 local residents surrounded the vehicle and hit acts from Nigeria involved.

Sentul district police chief ACP Zakaria Pagan said he received information regarding a fight involved at 6.45 pm and rushed to the scene found four men before being beaten while two women and two children from Nigeria, not harmed.

He said four patrol car unit (MPV) were deployed to the scene to break up the fights involved.

“We managed to extricate the victim and his friends a few minutes later and took them to the police station to make a report Jinjang over the incident.

“At that time, the victim is seen only suffered minor injuries and police would like to take evidence as victims, all of a sudden he collapsed and lost consciousness,” he told reporters at a press conference at the police station forecourt Jinjang yesterday.

Zakaria said he then connects ambulance arrived at 7:20 the night before the victim was pronounced dead.

“The victim is a student of a private college was 29 years old and believed to be the cause of early death due to internal bleeding in the head.

“His body was sent to Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) for post-mortem and the case was being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder,” he said.

He said the truck driver involved in the accident had made ​​a police report but the motorcycle rider has yet to do so.

“Further investigation is underway to find out the actual incident occurs causing the outbreak,” he said.

Meanwhile,The Nigeria embassy has said they are waiting for the Autopsie of mr solomon before anything can be done and they call on all Nigerians not to take law into their Own hand as all what is to be done will be done and they also send their condolence to the wife and family of late mr solomon be done according to law .

Source : http://ajetun..com/2013/03/video-nigerian-man-killed-in-street-of.html

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by ajetunblog(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Our Government need to do do something about this barbaric act
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Chanchit: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2013
ajetunblog: Our Government need to do do something about this barbaric act

Did you justs sat "our government"..? Plz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by kehinde1588(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Can som1 breif wat happened
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by obowunmi(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2013
If he stayed in Nigeria, he might not have died. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by mrkels(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2013
Tot this was april fool self , wow...
This is sad , real sad .

Btw , the article is so confusing. I guess it has something to do with the english.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by spywareczar(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2013
So sad
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by justwise(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
obowunmi: If he stayed in Nigeria, he might not have died. angry angry angry

Are you for real? People don't get killed like this in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by dhanmccoy: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
RIP. The English in that blog post sef, it looks like it was google-translated from Malaysian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by adexsimply(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
chai'!!! C write up....

That's quite disheartening
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by MurphyG1(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2013

Dumb statement undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by justwise(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2013
dhan_mccoy: RIP. The English in that blog post sef, it looks like it was google-translated from Malaysian.

My thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by mylove4u289(f): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2013
God hv mercy,RIP bro.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by jelilibarber: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2013

Bro death is inevitable, when is time there is nothing anybody can do about it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by imperiouxx(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2013
RIP to the deceased but is there anything good about Malaysia? undecided
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by lorenzos1: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2013
Wot are they doing in malaysia.we need to understand that there are some countries where we are not needed as Nigerians..May His Gentle soul Rest in Peace..!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by adexsimply(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2013
kehinde1588: Can som1 breif wat happened
an okada collided with a motorcycle, resulting in the death of one of the pedestrians..
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2013
I dnt fully undstnd dis story... Anyway shaaa... May his soul rest in peace undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by princemolak(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2013
This is shocking
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2013
the writer's english made it almost impossible for me to understand the story,
if i am not mistaking, the nigerian went to an accident scene to help or he was involved in an accident, eventually a fight broke up and he was beaten to death.
RIP to the dead, but I think while in another man's country, there are things we shouldn't get ourselves involved in no matter the situation. we have enough bad name already and the locals always hate us. be wise guys. lets make the money and go home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2013
angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2013
mrkels: Tot this was april fool self , wow...
This is sad , real sad .

Btw , the article is so confusing. I guess it has something to do with the english.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by maj007(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2013
ajetunblog: Our Government need to do do something about this barbaric act

Our "gov...what". Plsssssss. Don't ruin my holiday. The institution called government is always responsible to the people and that is non-existent in NAIJA. We only have a bunch of "self-served" looters....
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Sike(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2013
God have mercy! sad
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2013
WHO WROTE THIS CRAP?
POOR ENGLISH I CANT MAKE SENSE OF THE STORY
LIKE HE'S WRITING A TELEGRAM angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Flygerian1(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2013
R.I.P.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by makizee(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2013
What is it with people and taking pictures...even if it of a dead body...so disrespectful...all these camera phones have made people lost their damn minds...RIP to the Dead.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Umunede(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2013
unbelievable. Ooooh God, this Egoba, my classmate in umunede mixed secondary school, umunede in delta state some years back. A classmate called me yesterday to inform me. i never knew it is already in nairaland. which kind of wickedness is this?
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2013
justwise:

Are you for real? People don't get killed like this in Nigeria?

Forget that niqqa. He is a clear description of a pessimist.

Peace to the dead soul.
Re: Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video) by luv2talk(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2013
GOD!!!!
please, touch the hert of our leaders so that those nigerian abroad will have confidence to come and school and invest at home. im gettin sick of these horrible news from asia countries cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime / Policeman Pictured Sleeping On A Car In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.