Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1160518 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2014
scarr: check blackberry world

kennyadeye: have check blackberry world, the vpn there are not working for me..plz what can I do

walcolm: Are you saying you bought one of the Vpn apps on BlackBerry world and it didn't work?

kennyadeye: nope,i just need a recommend vpn that can work on my q10,that all I need

you say you checked BBWorld and the vpns there are not working for you and turn around to say you didnt get any of the vpn on BBW...i'm wondering then how you determined they are not working on your Q10 if you have not tried to use any of them

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2014
walcolm:

you say you checked BBWorld and the vpns there are not working for you and turn around to say you didnt get any of the vpn on BBW...i'm wondering then how you determined they are not working on your Q10 if you have not tried to use any of them
I think he means he checked for TroidVPN and Open VPN only
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kennyadeye: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2014
henry007: I think he means he checked for TroidVPN and Open VPN only
...hv checked troid vpn..bbm have few vpn, hv try that too but they are not working...thaat why I ask if there is any vpn u know I can check again on q10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by midexz(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2014
Gud day house, my z10 sliped nd droped on d floor sum couple of days back bt no physical scratch or broken glass tho, meanwhile later dat 9t i noticed i cldnt pull down d quick settings tab 4rm d top of my screen, i thought it was d phone malfunctioning, then afta difrnt battery pulls with no sucess, i decided 2wipe d phone after which i had 2start d initial setup but when i got 2d essential gesture screen, i can only slide up bt cant pull down d alarm tab, which gt me stuckd 2 d essential gesture screen for d past two days now, pls wat should i do?... (all other parts of d screen are functioning well, jaz d top of d screen) Nd pls any idea how much the fixing may cost if at all d problem is with the touch... Thanks...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by kennyadeye: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=kennyadeye]...hv checked troid vpn..bbw got few and they are not working for me...or is it because of my os..am running 10.2.1.1925
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Spanishmario(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2014
Is it still advisable to get the Z10 currently despite user's complain about OS upgrade issue and board problems. Kindly explain plz...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Spanishmario: Is it still advisable to get the Z10 currently despite user's complain about OS upgrade issue and board problems. Kindly explain plz...

With my eyes closed, I'll go for Z10 again. I don't experience most of the issues folks complained about. Be sure not to buy the STL100-1 version, they seem to have all those wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Spanishmario(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Okay bro. But where can I get oda variants of it?
Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Spanishmario: Okay bro. But where can I get oda variants of it?
Thanks

I always forget to mention Z10 batteries don't last thar much. You could get 6 to 8hrs on average use. If you're in Lagos you can check 3CHUB grin or you can walk into any popular shops and get one. Be sure to check the pack for the version and insist on the ones covered by warranty
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
BluePearls:

I always forget to mention Z10 batteries don't last thar much. You could get 6 to 8hrs on average use. If you're in Lagos you can check 3CHUB grin or you can walk into any popular shops and get one. Be sure to check the pack for the version and insist on the ones covered by warranty
4 hrs of heavy use. the worst bb10 battery
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Spanishmario(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
BluePearls:

Thanks, battery ain't a problem with me...

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stdennis: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2014
cupid4ig: yes the 2 are the same the software is 2102 while the os version is 2141. But I will suggest u try another charger to know if the problem is from ur charger, or plug ur phone to ur system to know if ur charging pot is still ok. If u check and it's the same issue I will suggest u wipe first and if it didn't work then u can downgrade.
Thanks for the response. it's still the same, after changing charger and battery. please, how do I get the link to download 10.2.1.2102 that came with it, so that I can downgrade it. I couldn't find it on Google.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by coruso(m): 4:08am On Aug 08, 2014
cupid4ig: u didn't explain anything. Start with which type of device model, os, bbm version. Etc
the phone model z10 10.2.1.200
Stl100-2, the thing is a brother was using it before now, on trying to change to a new user, the bbm messenger just went blank, nothing shows up. I tried security reset but nothing forthcoming. Pls help bosses. Thks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by KenJADE(m): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2014
coruso: the phone model z10 10.2.1.200
Stl100-2, the thing is a brother was using it before now, on trying to change to a new user, the bbm messenger just went blank, nothing shows up. I tried security reset but nothing forthcoming. Pls help bosses. Thks

Update your OS first, see if the bbm comes on. I think 10.2.1.2977 is the latest.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by KenJADE(m): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2014
stdennis:
Thanks for the response. it's still the same, after changing charger and battery. please, how do I get the link to download 10.2.1.2102 that came with it, so that I can downgrade it. I couldn't find it on Google.

Do you know how to use autoloaders?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by KenJADE(m): 5:26am On Aug 08, 2014
stdennis:

KenJADE:
Do you know how to use autoloaders?

If yes, download the 10.2.1.2102 (same as 10.2.1.2141) from http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/lengend-presents-os-10-2-1-2141-autoloaders-all-blackberry-10-smartphones-905407/

If no, learn how to use an autoloader from http://crackberry.com/install-leaked-os-autoloader

Cheers. Read the instructions well please.

Didn't test the download links. Really hope they aren't broken yet.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nzubeokafor: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2014
i have the same problem before and i solved it all u have to do is to update the software to 10.2.1.2156 thats about 788mb then ur bbm will work
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by holusormi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hii house i use a Q10 o.s 10.2.1.2977 , and I use Glo bis to browse on it , just this morning it started telling me apn information cannot be verified ,, I have tried erasing the apn and writing it back it's still he same thing , has anyone else observed this and what is the way forward please ??
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nzubeokafor: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
what is the model of the phone remember the vpn should be blackberry.net only
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by deevah(f): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hi guys. My beloved Z10 died some days ago cry It just went off and refused to come back on (it had been misbehaving for some time). Has anyone experienced this? I'd used the phone for a little over a year......sometimes I still plug it in, hoping it'll wake up cry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by KenJADE(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
deevah: Hi guys. My beloved Z10 died some days ago cry It just went off and refused to come back on (it had been misbehaving for some time). Has anyone experienced this? I'd used the phone for a little over a year......sometimes I still plug it in, hoping it'll wake up cry

Just a hunch but you could try plugging it into your computer. With battery, then without battery.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by deevah(f): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
KenJADE:

Just a hunch but you could try plugging it into your computer. With battery, then without battery.

I've tried that so many times....even went as far as reloading my OS when it was still responding. Now it's just dead...LED doesn't even blink when I plug it in, with or without battery.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
deevah: Hi guys. My beloved Z10 died some days ago cry It just went off and refused to come back on (it had been misbehaving for some time). Has anyone experienced this? I'd used the phone for a little over a year......sometimes I still plug it in, hoping it'll wake up cry
Get a computer system with BlackBerry Link installed on it. Plug your phone using USB to the system. The blackberry link should start-up automatically & detect your device. Click on 'Reload Software'.

That should solve the problem.

But if the BlackBerry Link fails to detect your phone, even after you open it yourself. Sis, Your phone is Dead. Just get another.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by OmoNwa: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
holusormi: Hii house i use a Q10 o.s 10.2.1.2977 , and I use Glo bis to browse on it , just this morning it started telling me apn information cannot be verified ,, I have tried erasing the apn and writing it back it's still he same thing , has anyone else observed this and what is the way forward please ??

I actually experienced it in d morning, it's back now and working fine
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nzubeokafor: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Need for speed for Andriod working perfectly on my blackberry z10

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
nzubeokafor: Need for speed for Andriod working perfectly on my blackberry z10
u can swipe down from the top and tap the option to remove that bottom bar. NOTE: another swipe gesture would replace the back button, that swipe gesture is done diagonally from the bottom to the left side of your device as illustrated below

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
holusormi: Hii house i use a Q10 o.s 10.2.1.2977 , and I use Glo bis to browse on it , just this morning it started telling me apn information cannot be verified ,, I have tried erasing the apn and writing it back it's still he same thing , has anyone else observed this and what is the way forward please ??

its just a network issue. nothing to panic about
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
tshegs19: Get a computer system with BlackBerry Link installed on it. Plug your phone using USB to the system. The blackberry link should start-up automatically & detect your device. Click on 'Reload Software'.

But if the BlackBerry Link fails to detect your phone, even after you open it yourself. Sis, Your phone is Dead. Just get another.

In addition to these ^^ deevah, install the blackberry desktop manager too... read somewhere on a forum it worked for someone, if it doesn't prompt you to restore the OS, you probably have a dead phone...give a try n let us know. Sorry about your z10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by deevah(f): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
tshegs19: Get a computer system with BlackBerry Link installed on it. Plug your phone using USB to the system. The blackberry link should start-up automatically & detect your device. Click on 'Reload Software'.

I think it's dead...tried BB Link a few times...didn't work. Thanks though.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by deevah(f): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
BluePearls:

In addition to these ^^ deevah, install the blackberry desktop manager too... read somewhere on a forum it worked for someone, if it doesn't prompt you to restore the OS, you probably have a dead phone...give a try n let us know. Sorry about your z10
Desktop manager? Hmm...will try that. Thanks sad
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by soloice(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
ello aous does any1 as an idea if the glo comonth pln works on z10 if it does....plz ow can I sub...av just wasted 1k twice and its still aint browsing...kindly reply plz
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
soloice: ello aous does any1 as an idea if the glo comonth pln works on z10 if it does....plz ow can I sub...av just wasted 1k twice and its still aint browsing...kindly reply plz
your apn must be blackberry.net if is another apn it won't work

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.