Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1160191 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
eljaye:
I don't even need a Mast! They should fix the network! I wonder why they can't do OFC in Unilag! Hian!
it has been like that since I was a student, only God would intervene in that aspect. you would get used to it. manage hostel WiFi
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
walcolm:

Look up an app called parrot in blackberry world
tnx will do jst dt
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by georgio(m): 6:04am On Aug 12, 2014
harrysterol: Abeg o, q5 no get recorder? Wey I fit carry record something? Cos I cnt find it location o, if smeone knows plz tel me wer I cn locate it, wnted to record something bt could nt find it location tnx

Q5 recorder is located at the remember(Notes) app.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Spanishmario(m): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2014
cupid4ig: The review above is my opinion and what I think and feel. So another person might disagree.

how z d screen display compared to Z10 since it has a lower ppi??
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls house, how do I transfer my bbm contact from my old blackberry device to my blackberry Q10, becos I try to do that by logging in wit my blackberry ID and my password, after successfully loggin in, it said I should restore my contact using my email which I did, but the respond I got is my "there is no bbm account associated with this email address....pls how do I go about it to restore my contact back to my Q10

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Coldplay007(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
nurez305: Pls house, how do I transfer my bbm contact from my old blackberry device to my blackberry Q10, becos I try to do that by logging in wit my blackberry ID and my password, after successfully loggin in, it said I should restore my contact using my email which I did, but the respond I got is my "there is no bbm account associated with this email address....pls how do I go about it to restore my contact back to my Q10
Send the contacts by bluetooth...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
nurez305: Pls house, how do I transfer my bbm contact from my old blackberry device to my blackberry Q10, becos I try to do that by logging in wit my blackberry ID and my password, after successfully loggin in, it said I should restore my contact using my email which I did, but the respond I got is my "there is no bbm account associated with this email address....pls how do I go about it to restore my contact back to my Q10
if you #1 back up your bbm contacts on your old blackberry, you can #2 install the LINK software on your(same) PC and #3 restore your bbm contacts and even notes on your Q10 using the saved back up file.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
henry007: if you #1 back up your bbm contacts on your old blackberry, you can #2 install the LINK software on your(same) PC and #3 restore your bbm contacts and even notes on your Q10 using the saved back up file.
yes sir, I don't get you correctly bros, does it mean I can't restore it without the help of pc, becos I don't have pc to do that....pls kindly explain how I can restore it without pc.....thanks in advance
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Coldplay007:
Send the contacts by bluetooth...
how do I send it with bluetooth
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2014

on your old bbm, update the BBID and BBM app to the latest versions...be careful if you're using an old OS

confirm which BBOS version and device model youre using. if you're not using BBOS7 or 7.1, you might have a challenge getting the latest BBM version to work

the latest BBM version and BBID app allows you attach your BBID to your BBM and automatically backs up your contact such that it restores your BBM contact to any BB device you log in to
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
walcolm:

on your old bbm, update the BBID and BBM app to the latest versions...be careful if you're using an old OS

confirm which BBOS version and device model youre using. if you're not using BBOS7 or 7.1, you might have a challenge getting the latest BBM version to work

the latest BBM version and BBID app allows you attach your BBID to your BBM and automatically backs up your contact such that it restores your BBM contact to any BB device you log in to
thanks bro for your respond.....pls my old BlackBerry is Bold 2 running os 6.0, my question is how do I upgrade my bbm to the latest version and also what version is the latest to download,your response will be appreciated
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Mitchely: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
cupid4ig: Okay I have been busy that I haven't really test the Z3 enough to give review, but I have now. For those looking for better battery life on a budget phone the Z3 is ur phone. The camera is the same as Q5 I tried comparing it with the pics I took when I was using Q5 and it was on par. So it can give you nice shot, though I noticed the pics are a little bit dark at night depending on the light exposure just like Q5 but still it's not bad. The OS, well we all know how smooth the BB10 is is so no review here. Games.... unfortunately am not a game person on mobile phones cos I got my ps, but never the less I played flight simulator the android version and it works well but in lading the planes and taking off there no lag at all as on z10 stl1. And I played stick tennis also and it was flawless. Temple run 1 and 2 plus brave all played well with no lag. Am sorry that is the only game I tested cos it's the only game I can play on mobile. The speakers of the phone when playing music is better than Z30 but z30 is still the best. The feature I love most is the screen size. Yes it is the same size with Z30 buy somehow when u placed them both side by side it looks like the Z3 is a bit bigger. The large screen gives u enough space to type more accurately than the Z10. And for those who love games the screen is perfect. The screen is bight enough to do what ever u want to do putting it on full brightness with z30, the z3 is more brighter but remember z30 is super amoled. Some can argue that the z10 has a slightly better Cpu but the z3 has a bigger GPU. In all in all where the z10 is better the Z3 has something to compensate it with like FM radio, wiFi direct, miracast. The phone is fast in running apps but z30 is faster. All in all the BlackBerry Z3 is good and somehow I think it's better than Z10 but pls this is my opinion. I'd u want to get the phone pls do u won't regret it and before I forget so far I haven't noticed any heating issue. Like experienced on z10 stl1
Good review for the z3. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by BluePearls(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nice review cupid4, enough to prick some interest.
I think all in all, if one can afford it, the Z30 stands out in all aspects.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
nurez305: yes sir, I don't get you correctly bros, does it mean I can't restore it without the help of pc, becos I don't have pc to do that....pls kindly explain how I can restore it without pc.....thanks in advance
you can restore it without a PC ONLY if you still have your old bb available and intact(not damaged or security wipe) because you are either #1 entering the wrong username and password on your q10 that is entirely new/ has never been configured into blackberryworld or #2 you left the "sync contacts with email" section unticked in the email settings on the old BlackBerry phone. Note that username email address for Bb appworld is not necessarily same as the actual email address. the one that is relevant for your bbm contacts to return is the Bb appworld usernameou (email) and password. cross check your old device and enter correctly into ur q10. Finally ur Q10 would ask you to switch devices, not restore. when you insert correct matching ID and PW in correctly. Last but not least, if you still having issues follow walcolms advice, he's the expert!

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
BluePearls: Nice review cupid4, enough to prick some interest.
its debatable coz z30 costs almost twice the z3 with less than 2ce the benefits. and z3 has the best back casing and design overall. that's not just my opinion. for that price I'd be picking one up soon

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Boscojugunu(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
bufness: lol,den na d OS I gues,did u update ur OS,? Aw long v u bin using d fone?
just two month. I updated d OS. den yawa gas
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Spanishmario(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Spanishmario:

how z d screen display compared to Z10 since it has a lower ppi??
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by finesthaykay(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls house i need ur help as I am plannin 2 get bb z10 dis Satday...Is it possible 2 run 2 bbm on dis device.What I mean is installin bbm apk n d normal bbm meant for z10
May be i cud b able 2 transfer ma bb pin which i used on ma samsung...
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2014
finesthaykay: Pls house i need ur help as I am plannin 2 get bb z10 dis Satday...Is it possible 2 run 2 bbm on dis device.What I mean is installin bbm apk n d normal bbm meant for z10
its possible. but why z10 and not z3?!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by elemzbaba: 4:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Guys, i noticed that the battery if my Z10 STL 100-4 drains faster than usual ever since I upgraded to 10.2.1.2976. could there be any particular reason for this?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by finesthaykay(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2014
henry007: its possible. but why z10 and not z3?!
Why z3 bro...d specs plz
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2014
elemzbaba: Guys, i noticed that the battery if my Z10 STL 100-4 drains faster than usual ever since I upgraded to 10.2.1.2976. could there be any particular reason for this?
check ur device monitor and look for app that is causing it. Depending on how recent the upgrade was u might wait for it to settle
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2014
finesthaykay: Pls house i need ur help as I am plannin 2 get bb z10 dis Satday...Is it possible 2 run 2 bbm on dis device.What I mean is installin bbm apk n d normal bbm meant for z10
yes it's possible I have 2 bbm running on z10 but the os is 10.3.0.700.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2014
BluePearls: Nice review cupid4, enough to prick some interest.
yes z30 is better if the money is not a problem
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Guys pls pardon me to put this here grin.......I have a clean flawless z10 for sell. Its as neat as.... I give it 9/10. interested serious buyer pm me. It's STL100 with no single issue. Its running the latest released os 10.2.2.1531 that was released on Saturday. Its flawless
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by harrysterol(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2014
cupid4ig: yes it's possible I have 2 bbm running on z10 but the os is 10.3.0.700.
bro abeg which site can I download this 10.3 for my q5?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2014
harrysterol: bro abeg which site can I download this 10.3 for my q5?
check crackberry.com leak os forum
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by henry007(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2014
finesthaykay:
Why z3 bro...d specs plz
z10 beats z3 in camera, PPI,storage, ram, cpu HDMI. in reality, difference is negligible according to cupid4ig's review. z3 beats the z10 in battery life and GPU and in reality, opens apps a lil faster but by micro seconds & cold be overlooked. but if you're into battery life as per you love to press your phone nonstop like me, z3 is hands down your pick. when your z10 is down to 10% your z3 would be at 50%. for me that's the sweet stuff.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cupid4ig(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
henry007: z10 beats z3 in camera, PPI,storage, ram, cpu HDMI. in reality, difference is negligible according to cupid4ig's review. z3 beats the z10 in battery life and GPU and in reality, opens apps a lil faster but by micro seconds & cold be overlooked. but if you're into battery life as per you love to press your phone nonstop like me, z3 is hands down your pick. when your z10 is down to 10% your z3 would be at 50%. for me that's the sweet stuff.
exactly
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by skjade: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
why is it that 2go has refused to work on my z10 even after I updated my Os
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
nurez305: thanks bro for your respond.....pls my old BlackBerry is Bold 2 running os 6.0, my question is how do I upgrade my bbm to the latest version and also what version is the latest to download,your response will be appreciated

You most definitely cannot install bbos 7 on a bold 2. What you can do is install the highest bbos 6 version that's available for the bold 2. To help with speed, start Uninstalling non essential apps from the bold 2 since you're winding down the phone and will be moving to BlackBerry 10

Like I said before update your BBID app and update BlackBerry world then update to the latest BlackBerry Messenger from your BlackBerry world. If at any time bbm tells you it wants to backup your bbm contacts make sure you say yes

Make sure you know your BlackBerry ID Login name and password. It's a combination of email and password.

install BlackBerry Protect and do a backup using the BlackBerry Protect. The same BlackBerry ID login and password you use for BlackBerry world and bbm is what you will use for BlackBerry protect

When you get your BlackBerry 10 you must log in with that BlackBerry ID and you stand a chance of getting your bbm contacts transferred to the new device

Sure option is to install BlackBerry link on your pc and use it to do a device switch when you get BlackBerry 10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Download paid apps for free...just 1 day to go

DHabkirkDesigns - (C0001DB0D) Is the owner of The Strange News Channel, among other populars, such as Science On The Go.

To say 'Thanks' you can download THREE paid BlackBerry 10 Applications totally free using the code: DHDC0001DB0D in BlackBerry Wold!

To download, open BB World, Swipe down from the top frame, and click 'Redeem' - enter the code above, and you'll be able to download!

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.