Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1161389 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Smilelo:

Listen I done buy those kind of charger b4 and e no reach one week, I repeat E no reach one week E spoil so use the one I tell u. U go thank me later. My advise goes to everybody.

Bro you got a fake one believe me
No charger way no fit spoil

But if you mind d kind of
Wall socket you plug in
It will help you well.

Looks at d attached image
I have that charger two
If e doesn't work well do you think I will have two?

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by softtouch2(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Smilelo:

make una no ever try am oooo. JUST WORK DOWN TO ANY SHOP SELLING CHARGER, ASK DEM TO GIVE U NOKIA CHARGER THAT HAVE A BLACKBERRY HEAD. I REPEAT NOKIA CHARGER THAT HAVE A BLACK HEAD. U WILL NOT REGREAT IT.

LISTEN IF U GO THERE AND THEY TELL U E GET ANOTHER CHARGER WAY WE GET WAY GO FIT CHARGE UR FONE WELL TELL DEM SAY IF NO BE THE NOKIA CHARGER U NO GO BUY. THERE SRE THE PICTURE OF THAT CHARGER AM TALKING ABOUT. BUY IT AND THANK ME LATER.

REMEMBER IF NO BE NOKIA CHARGER WAY GET BLACKBERRY HEAD , I NO GO BUY.

I HAVE BEEN USING IT OVER 4YEARS NOW AND NO PROBLEM. IT WILL CHARGER UR PHONE FAST AND STRONG

MAKE U SELF TRY AM AND TELL ALL UR FRIENDS TO CHANGE THERE CHARGER NO MATTER THE BLACKBERRY IT WILL CHARGE IT QUICK

Ignorance in the highest!
Your adulterated charger is better than designed charger?... grin

Listen, health of your charger depends on many factors;
1. Power source
2. Twisted cables
3. Overloaded Extension socket (for those that use extension)
4. If you are in a place with permanent power supply, Never leave your charger to power source for more than 7days uninterrupted.
5. Bad Phone charging ports
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
nurez305:
same thing happen to me, when I first get my phone I all those android application connect easily to net, suddenly I don't know what happen most of those app start misbehaving, like 1mobile,2go,viber,and some android application that need to connect to Internet, it will always be saying no Internet connection even when I have strong 3g on my phone and I'm so worried about it. Last week I decide to do a security wipe and start again and the phone back to normal connecting to net for those android app that need internet....believe me if you are experiencing that kind of issue, the only thing you will do is security wipe and start again becos that kind of issue is so common on this bb10

I am also having the same problem with 1mobile, 2go, aptidoe also.
do you have any idea on how to resolve it?
Please urgent reply needed
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2015
dptrix:

I am also having the same problem with 1mobile, 2go, aptidoe also.
do you have any idea on how to resolve it?
Please urgent reply needed

Download android assistance
Install it
Open
Look at d top left
Click on tools
Click on mobile networks
It turns green

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by texybaby(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
plss btw z10 and q10 which is better to buy..or any other suggestion on any good bb that is affordable....n suggestion on which line to use for the data plan....tnx
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by cruz22(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
any1 with fifa15 on dir bb10??..mine doesnt connect 2 server..wah do I do?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
texybaby:
plss btw z10 and q10 which is better to buy..or any other suggestion on any good bb that is affordable....n suggestion on which line to use for the data plan....tnx
Z10 has a poor battery life. Get the Q10
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by samsard(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Got a 16GB memory card today before I decided to go on the net and search how to identify the different classes of memory card and their differences.
Turns out the class indicates the amount of data the card can write per second, i.e class 10 equal 10MBps, class 6 equal 6MBps etc.
unfortunately for me, I got a class 4 M-card. now I understand why someone once said here on BlackBerry 10 thread that, his card was slow
[img][/img]
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by DealMogul(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Smilelo:

make una no ever try am oooo. JUST WORK DOWN TO ANY SHOP SELLING CHARGER, ASK DEM TO GIVE U NOKIA CHARGER THAT HAVE A BLACKBERRY HEAD. I REPEAT NOKIA CHARGER THAT HAVE A BLACK HEAD. U WILL NOT REGREAT IT.

LISTEN IF U GO THERE AND THEY TELL U E GET ANOTHER CHARGER WAY WE GET WAY GO FIT CHARGE UR FONE WELL TELL DEM SAY IF NO BE THE NOKIA CHARGER U NO GO BUY. THERE SRE THE PICTURE OF THAT CHARGER AM TALKING ABOUT. BUY IT AND THANK ME LATER.

REMEMBER IF NO BE NOKIA CHARGER WAY GET BLACKBERRY HEAD , I NO GO BUY.

I HAVE BEEN USING IT OVER 4YEARS NOW AND NO PROBLEM. IT WILL CHARGER UR PHONE FAST AND STRONG

MAKE U SELF TRY AM AND TELL ALL UR FRIENDS TO CHANGE THERE CHARGER NO MATTER THE BLACKBERRY IT WILL CHARGE IT QUICK

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this what you use to charge your Passport, sir?

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by DankemzI(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please house am thinking of getting Classic, but my budget is 70k is there any reliable shop (online/offline) I can get the classic for that price? Or I should wait till it comes down. But for how long? Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
DealMogul:

Abeg helep me ask ooo grin angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
DankemzI:
Please house am thinking of getting Classic, but my budget is 70k is there any reliable shop (online/offline) I can get the classic for that price? Or I should wait till it comes down. But for how long? Thanks

To my knowledge none yet
Am even keeping watch for few of my friends too

Incase u c one mention me cool
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Juliano47(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abeg wetn dey worry glo bis na? Since morning no data services. I don tire to dey restart my phone ooh. ...i don go island come back na still d same.....i don go mainland east same issue. Anyone else experiencing this? cry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
I thought I was the only one experiencing glo data issues since morning... I just restarted and got back service
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Smilelo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
DealMogul:

YES YES YES . AND THAT IS THE BEST LIKE I SAID U WILL NOT REGREAT IT. MAKE U SELF TRY AM
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by siegfried99(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
DankemzI:
Well, u culd try robbing a shop wit the 70k..
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Juliano47:
Abeg wetn dey worry glo bis na? Since morning no data services. I don tire to dey restart my phone ooh. ...i don go island come back na still d same.....i don go mainland east same issue. Anyone else experiencing this? cry
Mine started dis afternoon o!
It's been showing small edge, 3g n hsdpa, but if I change the apn to "gloflat", d data netwrk coms bck, wen I reset it to blackberry. net, it goes off again. be like glo wan block dis tin, dey r tired of the congestion!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by oseiwe(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
DankemzI:
you want a cleaner than new toks? wink
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Ariyke: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tziz scarr make una come with ur gifts. O tongue it's my Birthday

Pls what can I do to get superglue off my keypad I mistakenly put it and some letters are now stiff

Thanks in advance
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by temmyt20(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ariyke:

Pls what can I do to get superglue off my keypad I mistakenly put it and some letters are now stiff

Thanks in advance
try using petrol, a drop shld b enough
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mayorall(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigeria power drops to 3500MW. www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/power-supply-drops-3500mw-due-gas-challenges-special-adviser/

WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?

Am sure you don't have light in your area. You can't charge your phone to make that important call, browse the internet.

Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises is here to proofer solution to that with her mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank. Compatible with all devices. Charges phones 4-6times

from 0-100%.

Price : #4,000

Wholesale price : #3,700

Contact us : 18 Engineer Kehinde Aina street, fiwasaye, Osogbo, Osun state.

Whatsapp: 07066435369

Email: sales@mayorall.com

Also order from konga

/mayorall

Mayor source power banks is the energy source to your drained gadgets.

Our review and picture thread.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ariyke:

Thanks in advance
and u didn't say anything since! out of the kindness of my heart, I gift u 1 Gallon of petrol to fix your phonecheesy
Hbd Dearest, wish u all d very bestwink
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ariyke:

Thanks in advance
Wow!! U didn't tell me we share the same birth month cheesy
Happy Birthday to u dearie.. hope u had or are having fun..
U wouldv informed us earlier about it na, and I was in ikeja mall dis evening, wouldv sent u a surprise package, well i'll let scarr do dat nw since am home alredy.. wink
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tziz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
scarr:

and u didn't say anything since! out of the kindness of my heart, I gift u 1 Gallon of petrol to fix your phonecheesy
One gallon of fuel shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Make sure say u wrap the gallon of fuel wit fine gift wrapper o, and send it wit a card too grin
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by obayaya(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ariyke:

Thanks in advance

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!!!

God bless you
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by temiyato(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
reaky:

Bro you got a fake one believe me
No charger way no fit spoil

But if you mind d kind of
Wall socket you plug in
It will help you well.

Looks at d attached image
I have that charger two
If e doesn't work well do you think I will have two?
dat folding blade charger na BABA walahi.best charger for any BlackBerry rite nw.dats wat am currently using.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Ariyke: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
obayaya:

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!!!

God bless you
thanks sugarpie kiss
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Ariyke: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
tziz:

Wow!! U didn't tell me we share the same birth month cheesy
Happy Birthday to u dearie.. hope u had or are having fun..
U wouldv informed us earlier about it na, and I was in ikeja mall dis evening, wouldv sent u a surprise package, well i'll let scarr do dat nw since am home alredy.. wink
hmm yes we share the same month
Oww Buh am in sch thanks though cheesy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Adwexky(m): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
mayorall:
Nigeria power drops to 3500MW. www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/power-supply-drops-3500mw-due-gas-challenges-special-adviser/

WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?

Am sure you don't have light in your area. You can't charge your phone to make that important call, browse the internet.

Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises is here to proofer solution to that with her mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank. Compatible with all devices. Charges phones 4-6times

from 0-100%.

Price : #4,000

Wholesale price : #3,700

Contact us : 18 Engineer Kehinde Aina street, fiwasaye, Osogbo, Osun state.

Whatsapp: 07066435369

Email: sales@mayorall.com

Also order from konga

/mayorall

Mayor source power banks is the energy source to your drained gadgets.

Our review and picture thread.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity

Have been trying to reach you via whatsapp, seems you have blocked this phone no.: +2348107945291, 'cos your whatsapp profile is just blank here. Pls try and fix it and I would want to know why you blocked me, primarily, to avoid being blocked again!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Ariyke: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
scarr:

accompany that gallon with I pass my neighbour gen becus light no dey here o and I no fit use petrol fry dodo tongue
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by obayaya(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ariyke:
thanks sugarpie kiss

you welcome..

Do you reply mails now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.