Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1161580 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Holamidhe(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cruize306:

Glo is the answer. 3Gigabyte for just N1000.
On updating your software, you can follow the steps of using BlackBerry Link via laptop but if you don't have a laptop like me and doesn't want to borrow, I'll suggest you update through WiFi. It's easier, safer but slower

Bro, code for glo 3gb sub....please
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Hybrid600: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Holamidhe:

Bro, code for glo 3gb sub....please
COMONTH to 777

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Holamidhe(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hybrid600:

COMONTH to 777
Thkz bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by amaboy06(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hybrid600:

For me, I don't know. Why don't you give it a trial. But know what the game requirements are and match it up with your phone specs If it would run smoothly
alryt
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Luckygurl(f): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Akell:

if you wanna update via your laptop (which is fasterand without the hassle of freeing disk space), kindly download blackberry link to your pc.( make sure your pc is connected. connect your phone to any of the usb ports available. A pop up would show, prompting you to dpwnload bb link. if it doesnt, go to 'my computer', you'll see the blackberry logo, open and you're on the way to installing bb link.)

when that is done, bblink will prompt you of available updates, click on 'update software' and you're good to go.
N.B: Make sure you have a stable network, your phone must be fully charged, back up your device first.

Thanks much smiley

1 Like

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by amaboy06(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
BlackBerry os 10.3.1 iz it = android 4.0??
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by buchito1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
I know this might be a wrong place to post this! But help me if you could

I broke my Samsung Galaxy S4 screen, wanting to replace it but the back.and options button has refused to work... They have tried more than 6 screens... Both Brand new and Belgium used, but all to no avail... I don't see the need using a phone when the buttons can't work...

Please if u have any ideas of if such had happened to you, pls what are we missing

I need my phone back... Hasn't being long I got it.. Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Luckygurl(f): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
My number is hidden kinda
Anyone one I call sees an incoming call from a private number.
I must have tampered with my call settings cos it wasn't this way before.
I've tried working around what I tampered with but no headway..
Someone help me out here.........

Blame it on this fingers of mine that can't but explore the phone, it's a bbZ3 by the way.

Anyone?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by leppyj(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Luckygurl:

Blame it on this fingers of mine that can't but explore the phone, it's a bbZ3 by the way.

Anyone?

Press the call icon,then click options i.e d 3 dots on top of each oda @ d bottom right of d page,u wil see among d options displayed what u are looking for.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Luckygurl:

Anyone?
from your home screen, click on the call icon, then you will see dis dotted line on the lower right side of your screen, click on it and click on setting. then you click own show my number then you allow your number to appear when calling
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Luckygurl:
I've tried working around what I tampered with but no headway

Anyone?
from your home screen, click on the call icon, then you will see dis dotted line on the lower right side of your screen, click on it and click on setting. then you click own show my number then you allow your number to appear when calling. hope it helps
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Luckygurl(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
uppa:
from your home screen, click on the call icon, then you will see dis dotted line on the lower right side of your screen, click on it and click on setting. then you click own show my number then you allow your number to appear when calling. hope it helps
leppyj:

Press the call icon,then click options i.e d 3 dots on top of each oda @ d bottom right of d page,u wil see among d options displayed what u are looking for.

Hi guys!!
I can only see the call, contacts and dialling pad icons. No three dots or any other thing else sad sad
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Luckygurl:

Hi guys!!
I can only see the call, contacts and dialling pad icons. No three dots or any other thing else sad sad
look at the screen shot I sent u.....u will see the 3dots beside the dial pad

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Luckygurl(f): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
uppa:
look at the screen shot I sent u.....u will see the 3dots beside the dial pad

Nothing like that.
How did you take the screenshot? I can do same and upload
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Cruize306(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Those three dots is only seen on OS 10.3.2 which I'm sure she hasn't upgraded to.

I'm using Z3 too so follow my steps.

1. Go to your call directory

2. Use your thumb or index finger to drag your screen from top to down, try this until you see settings at the top

3. Click on the settings

4. Click on SHOW MY NUMBER

5. Switch it on and you're good to go

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Luckygurl(f): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Guys I did it!!!!
I launched the call icon and swiped down, there I found the call settings and viola!! I had it rectified.

@cruize306
I wish I saw your post earlier. It would have saved me the stress........
Thanks so much smileysmiley
BTW, how did you take the screen shot?

To all who responded, thanks too smiley smiley
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 5:33am On Oct 03, 2015
buchito1:
I know this might be a wrong place to post this! But help me if you could

I broke my Samsung Galaxy S4 screen, wanting to replace it but the back.and options button has refused to work... They have tried more than 6 screens... Both Brand new and Belgium used, but all to no avail... I don't see the need using a phone when the buttons can't work...

Please if u have any ideas of if such had happened to you, pls what are we missing

I need my phone back... Hasn't being long I got it.. Thanks
use an onscreen nav bar(options and back button)
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Luckygurl:
Guys I did it!!!!
I launched the call icon and swiped down, there I found the call settings and viola!! I had it rectified.

@cruize306
I wish I saw your post earlier. It would have saved me the stress........
Thanks so much smileysmiley
BTW, how did you take the screen shot?

To all who responded, thanks too smiley smiley
press your volume up and down button at the same time, it takes the screen shot
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by buchito1(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2015
scarr:

use an onscreen nav bar(options and back button)
Chai!!!! Ion like that stuff for anytin... Makes my screen smaller...sad sad

E don red for me sad

Thanks anyways brov
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2015
Is anybody having glitches with the new BBM update?
The message box is covered while typing.

Reaky walcolm uppa
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Nope, no glitch with bbm
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2015
stinggy:

Reaky walcolm uppa

Not at all from here bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2015
buchito1:

E don red for me sad

Thanks anyways brov

If your device is rooted
Download LMT launcher

You can use it to mount your keys
And do even more

Enjoy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2015
stinggy:

Reaky walcolm uppa
mine is working perfectly
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2015
uppa:
mine is working perfectly
reaky:

Not at all from here bro

I read some reviews too, seems the issue is limited to some special users. Can't complain wink
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2015
stinggy:

I read some reviews too, seems the issue is limited to some special users. Can't complain wink
lolz.....special user like you bah? where did you get the review from?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by leppyj(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
stinggy:

Reaky walcolm uppa

My fone is always hot irrespective of the network type 2G/3G & d battery drains like mad. Just dose 2 for now. Using a Z3
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by reaky(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
stinggy:

grin grin grin special stinggy
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by scarr: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
buchito1:

E don red for me sad

Thanks anyways brov
D nav bar isn't as big as d status bar(at most, d same size) which occupies less Dan 5% of d whole screen bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by deo966(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
WANNA SELL MY Q10, 4MONTHS OLD, WHITE IN COLOUR, 27K, WITH RECEPITS....PERFECTLY WORKIN LOCATION IBADAN..07081375337...THANKS
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
reaky:

grin grin grin special stinggy
uppa:
lolz.....special user like you bah? where did you get the review from?
Reviews from App world and CB. Just few complained, working flawlessly for most users.

leppyj:

My fone is always hot irrespective of the network type 2G/3G & d battery drains like mad. Just dose 2 for now. Using a Z3
BBM bro, not OS
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by megola: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Anyone using a z3 with OS 10.3 here....?. I have been finding it difficult to upgrade mine. It keeps saying I shud free space and I don't know what else to delete as I have deleted almost all my apps.... I want to know if dea is any other method to use other than connecting thru wifi with anoda bb10. I know about d BlackBerry Link method though but I don't have a any other access to internet except tru my phone and connect d phone to laptop tru hot spot and same time using USB to connect to BlackBerry Link is a bit challenging....d network is bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.