Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding (3439 Views)

Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Kaymisola(f): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2013
Basketmouth is such a clown...

Lol, Baskethmouth has this to say to the celebs that missed 2face and Annie's wedding and I kinda agree o

"I am so sorry to say this but to all the artistes and celebrities that didn't come, you guys really messed up, how much is a ticket that you can't afford, 138000 for economy, we have been having so much fun...you guys missed a lot...."
see video here
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/lol-baskethmouths-message-to.html

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by GalaxyNoteII: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2013
Obv his message is targeted and someone or someone(s).

What an ediot.

Is it a must to go to the wedding?

Why couldnt he just congratulate the couple and keep it moving?

3 Likes

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by pendusky(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2013
Kaymisola: Basketmouth is such a clown...

Lol, Baskethmouth has this to say to the celebs that missed 2face and Annie's wedding and I kinda agree o

"I am so sorry to say this but to all the artistes and celebrities that didn't come, you guys really messed up, how much is a ticket that you can't afford, 138000 for economy, we have been having so much fun...you guys missed a lot...."
see video here
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/lol-baskethmouths-message-to.html
lets start with u...did u go?
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Temismith(f): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Speechless
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Double194(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2013
Mehhnnn, dis Basketmouth of a guy has really started pissing me off with his blah blah online recently.
I thought he was more mature than some kid-celebrities I knw.

2 Likes

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by gunuvi(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2013
Na now I believe his mouth na basket.

1 Like

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by whalexyy(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2013
This is a gr8 concept though, making a comedy out of a wedding, guys put ur brains to work

1 Like

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by slimyem: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2013
He was trying to make a joke out of it but its gon hit some people real hard.undecided
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Double194(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2013
Where is the comedy in dat awkard statment?? #amStillsearching#

2 Likes

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2013
This is probably funny, and I guess I should LOL at the comment. Someone should remind me to do so later.

Can't blame him though; I blame the sponsors and companies that pay him and his colleagues outrageous fees. Comedy is best done on an empty stomach. A full stomach kills inspiration, and is therefore bad for this business.

3 Likes

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Popowaa: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2013
Is it really funny?
pro01: This is probably funny, and I guess I should LOL at the comment. Someone should remind me to do so later.

Can't blame him though; I blame the sponsors and companies that pay him and his colleagues outrageous fees. Comedy is best told on an empty stomach. A full stomach kills inspiration, and is therefore bad for this business.
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Cizzy99(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2013
I totaly agree he z such a clan hs mouth has gone xo basket dat he has lost hs sense of reasonin idiot!
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Double194(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2013
Cizzy99: I totaly agree he z such a clan hs mouth has gone xo basket dat he has lost hs sense of reasonin idiot!
U meant sense of Humour ie “in his case” d ability to differentaite what should be funny from what shouldn`t.
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: Is it really funny?

I think so. It's so funny I'm having a hard time convincing myself to LOL.
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2013
most of our celebs remind me of high school kids in the 'in' group

1 Like

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by ultimateballer: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
Obv his message is targeted and someone or someone(s).

What an ediot.

Is it a must to go to the wedding?

Why couldnt he just congratulate the couple and keep it moving?
Whether its targeted to anybody or not, its comedy. Comedians are permitted to say things that ordinary should not be said, so far its politicaly cortect.

1 Like

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by StateOfMind: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
ultimateballer:
Whether its targeted to anybody or not, its comedy. Comedians are permitted to say things that ordinary should not be said, so far its politicaly cortect.

U refer to basketmouth's poor attempt at humour as comedy?...

Even this line of your post is more of a comedy that basket mouth's post. -"Comedians are permitted to say things that ordinarily should not be said".

@Op, the post did not make me chuckle not to talk of Laughing out loud.

1 Like

Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by ifedun2: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
What's there to LOL about in his comment?Must everybody be @ Tu face's wedding?Shioor.
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nextlevel0007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
I cant lol nw......mayb som1 sld remind me 2 do leta.... #Goin back 2 my sexy bottle of al0m0 n zuma game on point
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
if its that 'cheap' he should have paid for them
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123: if its that 'cheap' he should have paid for them
Abi o, he could have paid for them. It's not even like he knows the reason why they were absent, he just went ahead to insult them. Sometimes, it amazes me how some of these celebrities even think.
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Abi o, he could have paid for them. It's not even like he knows the reason why they were absent, he just went ahead to insult them. Sometimes, it amazes me how some of these celebrities even think.
I agree.
Basketmouth with his over used rubbish. Good for nothing celebrities, mtcchhhewww
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Fiver: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
cut him some.... he probably dissing some one-hit-wonders and twitter 'celebrities'
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by ultimateballer: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
StateOfMind:

U refer to basketmouth's poor attempt at humour as comedy?...

Even this line of your post is more of a comedy that basket mouth's post. -"Comedians are permitted to say things that ordinarily should not be said".

@Op, the post did not make me chuckle not to talk of Laughing out loud.
well, you can go fvck yourself then
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Thats what happens when you glorify someone without skills.
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
If he truly said that, then he is a monkey. Arrant nonsense.
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by dangerousMOUTH(f): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Double194: Where is the comedy in dat awkard statment?? #amStillsearching#
Abeg help me ask them oooo
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
Never to do well like y'all dissing basket mouth go get a life__it was just a joke and was not referring to you!!!
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Nuzo1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Why are folks getting worked up by garbage Mr Akpota spits these days in the name of comedy.

Dude has never had a sense of humour.

Na waoh!
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Komedy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nuzo':
Why are folks getting worked up by garbage Mr Akpota spits these days in the name of comedy.

Dude has never had a sense of humour.

Na waoh!
really? Are yu sure yu know basketmouth?
Re: LOL! Baskethmouth's Message To Celebrities That Missed 2face/annie's Wedding by Komedy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
nikkyshyne: If he truly said that, then he is a monkey. Arrant nonsense.
and d fact yu called him monkey makes yu a better person? Dude dosnt even know yu.y yu dey vex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Balotelli Doing With This Hot Girl? / Samsung Makes 110 Inch HD TV Worth 24 Million Naira! / Billionaire Son Davido Enjoys Boat Ride With Billionaire Femi Otedola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.