Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! (7236 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To All Nairaland Members ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Seun(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2013
Hello Folks,

I wish you a Happy Easter.
I wish you safe journeys to and from your holiday destinations.
I wish you fun-filled celebrations.
And once again, I thank you for making Nairaland great!

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

34 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Damianobi(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Same 2 u.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Now you talking. Better leave it first on here for some days, cos if I remember correctly Easter is a season, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by ITbomb(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2013
I have always been disappointed by Seunland, I first observed this during christmas, other forums had sent me personalized email wishing me well some even sent text as well but from Nairaland, nothing of such, just a general thread for all who wish to open and comment.
Anyway , same to you
And I forgive you in the spirit of the season

6 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2013
Happy easter everyone both kobolanders and nairalanders!
Seun,can i spend the easter in your house?

Note:I eat plenty food o! Just in case you decide to invite megrin

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2013
Never knew seun now celebrates Easter though.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by toluxa1(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2013
ose my dear
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun boy, is that all u ve got? No easter Party?
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Drive carefully!!!!
Accident cases are on the increase in our hospital casualty!
It pays to be careful!!
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by tinuolababy(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2013
U too
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2013
[i][/i]shame 2 u jawe
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Same to our oga at the top grin
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by dopeJemi: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Same 2 u grin
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by dedons: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013
SHAME to you grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: Never knew seun now celebrates Easter though.
Every tongue must confess that Jesus is Lord
Whether you believe or not

17 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun, next Easter biko, send recharge card to all ya members! To enter forbes list no be beans oº°˚! undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by free2ryhme: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2013
same to you seun
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by greall1: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun what is your biography.......
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by free2ryhme: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2013

u dey stroke ya oga @ the top indirectly grin grin
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by dridowu: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2013
Same to u all also
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Alfamann: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun, I particularly take it as an insult that you would include me, as a nairaland member, in your christian wishes. There are many non-christians here who would find such greetings as offensive and I am concerned that your site has become a bastion of pick and choose religion in which only christianity and the voice of christians and the customs of christians are favoured to the detriment of other divergent opinions.

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Btruth: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun: Hello Folks,

I wish you a Happy Easter.
I wish you safe journeys to and from your holiday destinations.
I wish you a fun-filled celebration.
And once again, I thank you for making Nairaland great!

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Same to you Seun. People like us really appreciate you. You've really makes us proud. At least, for giving us this medium to express ourselves. Kudos to you and your team there in your office. Thank you.
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by jude33084(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2013

Is he a Bokoharam follower

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by chucky234(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2013
ITbomb: I have always been disappointed by Seunland, I first observed this during christmas, other forums had sent me personalized email wishing me well some even sent text as well but from Nairaland, nothing of such, just a general thread for all who wish to open and comment.
Anyway , same to you
And I forgive you in the spirit of the season
Na stinginess dey worry Seun
Seun no try at all,so na this make you remember say you go wish us happy Easter,you be bad leader.
www.nairaland.com/1241331/what-f.uck-even-wrong-seun

1 Like

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by chucky234(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2013
Alfamann: Seun, I particularly take it as an insult that you would include me, as a nairaland member, in your christian wishes. There are many non-christians here who would find such greetings as offensive and I am concerned that your site has become a bastion of pick and choose religion in which only christianity and the voice of christians and the customs of christians are favoured to the detriment of other divergent opinions.
Abeg no come use your own spoil our celebration ooo,park well for corner abi You no know the road wey lead to Seun house.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2013

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu / Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.