Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37673 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
jidegirl12: Keep hating people.....Kwam1 kids live in homes bought out rightly without mortgage abroad , what do y'all have ? ( oh I forgot its the Internet where anybody could be Fanandez).... His kids have the good education and drive the sleek rides....trust funds breathing for their needs, y'all hating cheesy Typical judgemental Nigerians!

Go on while he's laughing to the bank.
shut the fok up,who is talking about his wealth or the up keep of his shedrens here?if you don't understand something you ask questions,how can a right thinking man have 38 shedrens from different whores he calls wives in this 21st century?it is morally wrong and I am very sure most of those shedrens would not be proud of their father no matter the amount of money he takes to the bank. I pity you for seeing nothing wrong in this.

3 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
mediainspired: And this guy is some people's role model. SMH. U see them gyrating to his cacophonous, zero-melody songs that absolutely makes no sense to me. God is indeed marvelous, especially when it comes to music &tastes. Sometimes, I check &recheck the real meaning of 'music' (same wit d dudes dey call osupa, obesere etc who just fill d air wit a festival of confused, unharmonious beats, lewd women &pure noise; with some people SURPRISINGLY enjoying it).
they are all birds of the same feathers

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by nikky5(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Am sure he has some girls on NL.Even if he toast some ladies on this platform they will fall for him cos he has the cash.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Kamsy10: Anyway once there's money, women can do anything. What I see is baby mamas competing to have more children for more inheritance. A married man having 38th children from different women and he's proudly posing for pictures. Thank God sha cos you hardly get such from Ibo married men.
what has tribe got to do with this issue?is 2face a yoruba man?I wonder when you would stop reasoning with your anos
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
nikky5: Am sure he has some girls on NL.Even if he toast some ladies on this platform they will fall for him cos he has the cash.
of course.some people,both ladies and men have a price.but women of virtue that have carry themselves with dignity will no that their dignity is worth more than the millions of naira anybody can have,much more a money miss road
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Chrisegro: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wonderful!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by yadnus1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
The noise ppl are making about this guy one would think he had committed an unforgivable atrocity. 38 offspring & still counting so what,he's simply endowed & that's it,as long as he had the enough resources to cater for them let him be. You can only hurl him ur venomous hot darts the day he come on NL to solicit for ur financial support.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by afoo02(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
modluk: Fuji musician,only God can change them.

Not all of them.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by bjack02(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
O si. Bad luck(infidelity)
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
I seriously doubt the authencity of the figure. 38 children is no joke. If indeed this figure is accurate, then he is simply storing up trouble for others to carry.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by kunlekunle: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
KWAM1
Aranbambi 1
oninkan la, to bi igba omo.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by slimyem: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ishilove: I seriously doubt the authencity of the figure. 38 children is no joke. If indeed this figure is accurate, then he is simply storing up trouble for others to carry.
Me too.
Who's been doing the count?Is he breeding them for sale?It makes no sense and I won't believe it until he issues a personal statement on it.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by yadnus1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Seriously I don't know why K1 having over 3 dozen children should generate this kinda uproar. Since the baby mamas are not giving birth to goats U ppl should not make it sound like tsunami.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by ovo4u(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
The guy hate condom like me... when are they going to invent new good condom that make one feel it like bone to bone cheesy grin grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Rukjum: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Has he not heard of family planning?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Babaelemu: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
What the fuvk with this rumors.! How d hell did you people know how many children he's got? Nigerians with such a little brain to believe without any thought. Gosh!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
slimyem: Me too.
Who's been doing the count?Is he breeding them for sale?It makes no sense and I won't believe it until he issues a personal statement on it.
I concur
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by fairygeh(f): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mr wasiu,you no get shame o,I am sure he has grandchildren already and he is still there having children at his age?These women sef,them no dey gree him rest all because they also want a share of the goodies.The power of money.He is realy Tu face's mentor sha.Thirty Eight cool.Well keep it up.And why Whitney choice of name? cheesy.why didn't he add Houston there to make it complete.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2013
yadnus1: The noise ppl are making about this guy one would think he had committed an unforgivable atrocity. 38 offspring & still counting so what,he's simply endowed & that's it,as long as he had the enough resources to cater for them let him be. You can only hurl him ur venomous hot darts the day he come on NL to solicit for ur financial support.
Really? And you think money can buy fatherly love. How many of those children do you think get his fatherly attention?And who told you some of the women/children are not being marginalized. How many women are truly happy about their husband or even boyfriend sleeping around all over the place.I bet he most likely has grandchildren already. very disgusting to say d least
My dear we need to condemn such act at all cost.
How do u know he's taking care of all the children? I have a friend from a very wealthy but polygamous man and as soon as his mom died,he could not even get access to his father's wealth(cos his father equally died few years later). And the rest is a story for another day
To see that someone is still proudly posing with pics of his 38th child from diff baby mamas IN 2013 in something unimaginable. But I see that he probably has sycophants as friends who fall on his feet and hail him all day just because of money grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Vansnickers: 4:10am On Apr 01, 2013
Father of all Nations, the man is planning to create his own Country.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 01, 2013
Kamsy10:
Really? And you think money can buy fatherly love. How many of those children do you think get his fatherly attention?And who told you some of the women/children are not being marginalized. How many women are truly happy about their husband or even boyfriend sleeping around all over the place.I bet he most likely has grandchildren already. very disgusting to say d least
My dear we need to condemn such act at all cost.
How do u know he's taking care of all the children? I have a friend from a very wealthy but polygamous man and as soon as his mom died,he could not even get access to his father's wealth(cos his father equally died few years later). And the rest is a story for another day
To see that someone is still proudly posing with pics of his 38th child from diff baby mamas IN 2013 in something unimaginable. But I see that he probably has sycophants as friends who fall on his feet and hail him all day just because of money grin
are you minding him,some people will remain foolish irrespective of thei education and exposure.in his books,he feels its just money needed to bring up children,they dont need fatherly love and attention,no wonder we have abnormal men in the society,men that lack empathy or respect for women, because there was no father figure in his life.he had a father though but its as good as he has no father,because his father is an absentee father

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 01, 2013
fairygeh: Mr wasiu,you no get shame o,I am sure he has grandchildren already and he is still there having children at his age?These women sef,them no dey gree him rest all because they also want a share of the goodies.The power of money.He is realy Tu face's mentor sha.Thirty Eight cool.Well keep it up.And why Whitney choice of name? cheesy.why didn't he add Houston there to make it complete.
lol,them suppose name the child 'shileya' smh
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by pawa4ul: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2013
The last mama is pretty. Wasiu baba, carry on. More grease to ya. Just make sure u consistently check ur pocket so that u don't produce more than d pocket can carry jare.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: so the alhaji of a guy is a gigolo?na wa o

Some sort...
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by kaboninc(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ada Nri1: Welldone mr Kwam Wasiu.
Its just obvious that some women are after that man that can maitain a high lifestyle for them.My dad said that some women are like big lorries. Anyone can drive them despite their size.

Its like there more people who appreciate comments in this thread than in others. 26 likes!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
kaboninc:

Its like there more people who appreciate comments in this thread than in others. 26 likes!
and we wonder why we have so many wild,unscrupulous,promiscous and men and women that lack principles and values.very sick mentality,smh in pity and disgust for the likes and supporters of k1
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
pawa4ul: The last mama is pretty. Wasiu baba, carry on. More grease to ya. Just make sure u consistently check ur pocket so that u don't produce more than d pocket can carry jare.
carry on to 6o children abi.i hope sychophants and praise singers of fools will be there when he begins to bite his finger in regret.mshewww.no wonder we are ruled by reprobates,because of sychophants like you that will not say the truth just because of what you want to eat
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by kaboninc(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
kulyie: and we wonder why we have so many wild,unscrupulous,promiscous and men and women that lack principles and values.very sick mentality,smh in pity and disgust for the likes and supporters of k1

Such is life!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
kaboninc:

Such is life!
abi o
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
IYA NGBALI: shut the fok up,who is talking about his wealth or the up keep of his shedrens here?if you don't understand something you ask questions,how can a right thinking man have 38 shedrens from different whores he calls wives in this 21st century?it is morally wrong and I am very sure most of those shedrens would not be proud of their father no matter the amount of money he takes to the bank. I pity you for seeing nothing wrong in this.

So what are you gonna do bout it? Continue your Rants? cheesy cheesy
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by yadnus1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Don't know which one be this kuylie girl own in this k1 saga Abi U too want to be one of them k1 baby mamas? all these ranting coming from ur direction makes one to wonder what U 're upset about. She once said that those children will lack fatherly love,I don't know what her definition of fatherly love is but if a man performs his responsibilities as a father @ home and managed to give his children sound & quality education(irrespective of their numbers)then I don't know what else U want the poor man to do. If a man can boast of being a father to 4 medical doctors & 9 lawyers then I can confidently in my 'foolishness' conclude that he is a very successful father indeed and if he still had enough juice down there to fertilize those women why,he should ride on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Features Oreofeoluwa Lawal 'Mummy Calm Down' Boy In New Movie / JJC Skillz Celebrates Son's 17th Birthday (Photo) / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma's White Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.