Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Girls Never Call You After A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Never Call You After A Date (4385 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by alextayo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2008
Why is it that when a guy took a lady on a date, no matter how exotic the place you took her to, no matter how much money you spend on her and how interesting the outing is, she never calls you after the date hence you will still be the one to call here thereafter.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by iice(f): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
Call you for what? More talking? Didn't you talk the whole night and probably day away?
BTW what's with the took?
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by zignor(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2008
Call you for what? More talking? Didn't you talk the whole night and probably day away?
BTW what's with the took?

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

@poster . . .maybe you did not spend enough money on her undecided
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by ifyalways(f): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2008
@poster prolly they didnt enjoy the outing. . . .it takes more than money and all for a nice date.perharps you are a bore . . . what did you talk abt on the 1st date?. . . your parents or your biz? Look inwards undecided
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by TheSly: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2008
Why is it that when a guy took a lady on a date, no matter how exotic the place you took her to, no matter how much money you spend on her and how interesting the outing is, she never calls you after the date hence you will still be the one to call here thereafter.
Maybe ur style is lame. cool
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by jkpretty(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
LMAO grin grin grin

I wonder why u shld expect her to call undecided i like the girl sef.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by sylvex(f): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2008
maybe u're not the smart type or there's something about u which she doesn't hmmmm like undecided
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by Dalby(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2008
Na hard to get them dey play lipsrsealed
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by dreeldee: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2008
if she doesn't enjoy your trips then don't expect her to call you, also lots of ladies feel they will look cheap to the guy by calling first after a date.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by alextayo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2008
FOR CLARITY SAKE, i never said i took a lady out on a date and she never calls me.

This is a trend i have noticed in almost all Nigerian girls, and if this is true, It shows that you girls are in for chop and clean mouth. No matter what happens on a date, courtesy demands u show a little appreciation except you want to tell me that you are forced into the date or you have probably been dreading the date from the onset but your greed for chop chop wouldnt let you opt out.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by iice(f): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2008
alextayo:

courtesy demands u show a little appreciation

By saying Thank you or I had a great time or lets do this again @ the end of the date.
Pray tell why would she call after all that?
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by desodgi(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2008
Well I guess the reason is just becos if you are eligible to take them on a date you should also be stupid enuf to know they are short of credit to call and its your duty to call and ask how they enjoyed the date. . . . . . . . .Well the end result will surely be. . . . .

Gurl : Am sorry I haven't called, I haven't gotten enough credit on my phone. Will you top-it-up for me.

Dude : Ok, I'll see what I can do, but hope you enjoyed yourself sha. . . .

Third Class Monkeyz, Mhen, they must believe men are mugunz all the time sha grin
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2008
Get it into your head, it was just a date.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by Busta(f): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2008
Not all cases are like . . . if she likes u, she call u back and thank for the time and money well spent and she won't if she ain't feeling u. . . as long as the food was good.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by Dalby(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2008
stillwater:

Get it into your head, it was just a date.

A very bold statement I must say, but does not mean you should loose all sense of courtesy lipsrsealed

A guy does not notice that you are putting on a new dress, and you make so much fuss about, but its just a new dress lipsrsealed
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by 4Him(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2008
Perhaps its because no matter how exotic the place you took her to, no matter how much money you spend on her and how interesting the outing is, she just doesnt think you're worth the effort.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by phemyphemo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
I WON'T SIDE EITHER SEX. IT IS NOT ALL THE GIRLS THAT DON'T CALL AFTER A DATE. SOME ARE FORCED FOR THE DATE AND AFTER THE DATE THEY WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO CALL BACK BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED AT THE FIRST PLACE.
HOWEVER, SOME ARE VERY SILLY BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY ARE ON TOP. THEY WANT TO EAT AND RUN. (IF U DEY THAT CATEGORY, GOD GO PONISH YOU)
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by Dalby(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2008
Switcher:

Niggaz should get it straight that not all dates must turn into relationships. Boyz u gotta to make

dates part of your life as it facilitates hormonal balance in the body system. Men, after a date, does it really

matter who calls first? At times, both parties forget about it. Don't expect because u heavily spent on her

that she must call to thank you. You aint the first to spend such on her. As a matter of fact, she probably

goes on even better dates than yours.

Look niggazz, why even spend on girls on first date? Mami, I've got lotta ladies served. We gon' to split

the bill half ways
. You aint ma "queen", we just chillin' together, we both had a nice time except you'll

frankly tell me you aint gat no dough. But if you feel classy or bossy, baby, no lie, we splitting halves.

You gotta prove your classiness right there with me and I'd have shown u your classiness aint mean no shit to me.

grin grin grin

Really funny, split the bill with Nigerian babe!!! hehehehe
The greatest joke of the millennium wink
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2008
Dalby:

A very bold statement I must say, but does not mean you should loose all sense of courtesy lipsrsealed

A guy does not notice that you are putting on a new dress, and you make so much fuss about, but its just a new dress lipsrsealed

I would have appreciated the guy that same day!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by babycool(f): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2008
Many Reasons she may not want to call you
1. she was not impressed with you at all
2. she never really liked you and just used the date to fill up a boring day
3. she may just be intrested in the wine and dine and nothing else
4. she may still be contemplating if she wants to see yoou again or not
5. she doesnt want to see you again.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by opokonwa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
It's just a ladies' thing.
Na shakara! You want her to sound like you've just given her the trip of her life
Please follow suit with a call if you truly mean to get her or otherwise come to Nairaland and ask more questions
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by bobbyxxx1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2008
The babe is just posing for you. Fashi her and she will be the one harassing you with calls. Bottom line, endeavour not to burn your money, time and credit on her. Because someboby else may be banging her.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2008
simply. . .you didn't buy her a Lexus. . .wetin she wan call you for?
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by eminex(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2008
she just probably wants you to do it all over again. you meet her and ask her out on a date again as if one never happened. wink
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by opokonwa(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2008
morenike09:

simply. . .you didn't buy her a Lexus. . .wetin she wan call you for?

How many you don buy for person before??
People wey their yansh never enter Lexus na dem dey form Lexus pass. embarassed

bobbyxxx1:

The babe is just posing for you. Fashi her and she will be the one harassing you with calls. Bottom line, endeavour not to burn your money, time and credit on her. Because someboby else may be banging her.

Dem dey talk about dating, you don enter bang?!
Some Nigerian men and jumping into conclusions!
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by frank316(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2008
if she does not call, it probably means that she does not like you and didnt enjoy your company no matter how much you tried to impress her or because she like you and enjoyed the date but stupidly thinks she should still be playing hard to get, isnt that crazy.

do you know what i do when girls are not decent enough to show appreciation?

i keep a cool head, try to eventually get her to love and then when my love and care eventually humbles her to cal me even at the slighthest nice guesture, i stop calling her. and no matter how good she eventually turns up, i wil never call her to tell her how nice she has been to me.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by cixluv(f): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ et al

i've had dates with gals and i have come to understand that:
(1) those who don't call to appreciate even though they enjoyed the outing, r the hungry ones.
(2) those who call to appreciate the outing r open minded and nice. i mean they just enjoyed themselves.
(3) those who don't appreciate r not humble and try to feel among, even though they've neva been to an eatry etc.
(4) those who apprecite u have had dates and r aware that appreciating it means ticket 4 another date.

etc

any chic who does not appreciate a date with me, simply & naturally will not/neva get another one from me.

it's that simple i mean sad
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by phemyphemo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2008
MORENIKE09

THAT IS VER WRONG.

LET'S BE MATURE
WATIN DEY THEIR, LADIES NO FIT STAY WITHOUT GUYS NOW, ABI NA WATIN DEY DO U.CHERS
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by frank316(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2008
MORENIKE

i know your type (your papa get Lexus?) i am very sure that you live in face me i face you compound. someone like you will chop ishi ewu, ugba, abacha, nkwobi with five bottles of small stout and will still want take away. but you wont have the decency to call and say simple thanks.

and even if you have a phone you will prefer flashing. and all your cloths are gwonjo.

take a look at you name "MORENIKE" oh my GOD!!! what a local name, what happened to Tracy, Vennessa, Cynthia or Stephany. bush girl see u see lexus. no he wil buy plane for you. person like you suppose wed for inside tipper or gwongworo!!!!!!!
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by opokonwa(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2008
his_grace:

because the date was lame and because you didnt ask her for sex on the first date - girls like men who ask them for sex on the first date - if you're too lame to ask for sex on the first date, they think you have gotten a bent di ck.

I wonder where you got those wack ideas from
I also wonder what sort of girls you've been dating?? Ashawos? undecided
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by indaclub(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2008
Its common to find gurls with such practice; but there r a few exceptions to these act. I think its either a feeling of complex or that of greed or ingratitude.

Some may call it an act of naivety bt others see it as an act of stupidity. That is nt to say that all gurls r the same.

Courtesy demands that u place a call to the one that took the responsibility to foot the bill - no matter what his intentions may be.

You may take a gurl out, and u need nt demand for sex from her the first day even if that is ur intention. Let it be that u r just gambling; if she returns a call, well she might be 1 that appreciates. Otherwise, she might as well belong to the same general group - ingrates, chop n go. It is nt safe to split the bill on a date wt a Naija babe, 'cos u'll fail: She thinks u r nt serious bt when u r serious she might think u r a mugu. Well, its a game, so to say.
Re: Why Girls Never Call You After A Date by Rogo: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2008
Such girls lack appreciative training from their home. that's why such are cheap to deceive. i do give respect and handle with care when i meet a girl or lady that appreciate every little outing we have together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Sad Love Story / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! / Where Or How Did You Meet Your Present Girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.