Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) (18345 Views)

The Cure To Nollywood's Fallen Standard / Letter To Nollywood / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by jjgirljay(f): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
You just made my day,I can't stop laughing. Stop am o,naija women are the best jor
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by docjuli(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2013
lol.

@ OP, was that your wife I mean the "Nigerian lady"?
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by 50calibre(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
I don't watch nollywood movies, they are senseless, fake, waste of time and mentally retarding.

When they start making movies with sensible plots, il start.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lolzzzzzz
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Lilimax(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
50calibre: I don't watch nollywood movies, they are senseless, fake, waste of time and mentally retarding.

lol
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Mavrick2012: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dis naija movis n its atificial love it promotes is realy nt helpin our young ladies,it has stopd dem frm tinkin wit their heads.dey watch a movie where a guy falls in love wit a lady n begins to take her to diffrent places like beach,eatris,shows etc, dis girls tends to blv d best way/sign dat a guy is in lov is wen he takes dem(always)to all dis places.dats y play boys are realy havin their ways.smh

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by supaeagles(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
50calibre: I don't watch nollywood movies, they are senseless, fake, waste of time and mentally retarding.When they start making movies with sensible plots, il start.
bros, watch the funny ones - you will laugh tire! Hollywood & the rest just cannot make thosr kind of movies ....the type we can connect to in terms of humour, way of life, pidgin English etc

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by joshuaidibia(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice joke. But i dnt concider this 2b in Front Page. PERIOD! #no offence#
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Steezz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
supaeagles: bros, watch the funny ones - you will laugh tire! Hollywood & the rest just cannot make thosr kind of movies ....the type we can connect to in terms of humour, way of life, pidgin English etc
Guy u are there! Watching Osuofia and Mr. Ibu 2geda in one movie totally kills me! grin I only watch funny nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Its sooo true!!!
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by chuckdee4(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Only a village woman would react like this
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by kokoye(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
princesa: they are worst than blondes grin

How you take know ....abi 'blondes' don dey watch naija movies ni?

Albinos maybe grin
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nomski0(f): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
berem: nigerian men nko? How do they react when they watch football on TV?

Abi my sister.
We nor shout reach them jor......the arguement between fans alone go make you tire.

Not to talk of the betting.....they can bet with anything.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by shadrach77: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
lol! Another popular reaction is for them (ladies) to scream "it's a lie!" grin grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by MyX1: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
My dear are we qaureilling?
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lmao....the 'thank you jesus' part is superhilarious! grin

My grandma do this a lot grin grin grin. And make sure you are not sitting beside her Cos she'll pinch da hell out of you and your skin will go red.
She reacts this way as well when watching Bollywood movies.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by dazzy4real(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
If this is how nigerian ladies act while watching movie den I guess the galz around me re not from nigeria because dem no dey exhibit all these character

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
50calibre: I don't watch nollywood movies, they are senseless, fake, waste of time and mentally retarding.

You are probably living in the creek. Sorry

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
u are there hating while dem dey make thier money. E go tire u abegiii!
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by TheMaverick(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
;DLOL!... Imagine ''typical naija lady'' inside a cinema...
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaggi: Our typical Nigerian ladies will always rejoice over mediocrity. Ask them to read a book and wahala go start. Ask them to watch a movie like Inception and they will sleep off after 5 mins.
Shout out to the few out there who don't fall into this group.

You sound very clueless about what mediocre movies are. It really shocks me when I see comments as such. Many Nigerian movies have cultural undertones to them; Nigerians and sub-saharan Africans in general can watch, relate, and understand the acts. I heard a lot about the so-called Inception, watched it and ended up very disappointed; I simply wasn't entertained at all even though I understood what was going on. Building dreams in dreams who gives a damn about that? Or what value do I even gain from that?

Using an American movie as an example makes no sense because what appeals to Hollywood fans differs from what appeals to fans of Nollywood. I prefer movies that address social affairs in the society and Nollywood does a pretty good job at that. All movies industries produce loads and loads of crap and a few good movies yearly. Look for the good Nollywood movies and stop this your sermon about mediocrity. undecided

8 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Peterkleva(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
In fact, in short i rest my kase
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by yuncka: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wat if Ramsey Noah com drink am? Wetin she go do?
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Shugamania(f): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2013

U dey mind them?
Oohh Mikel pass d ball.. See musa o.. Ideye, u dey craze?
Give me that shot!
Emenike!!! That's my boi..

cheesy
Hehe.. Op, welldone.
All these things wey dey front page today ehn...

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shugamania:

U dey mind them?
Oohh Mikel pass d ball.. See musa o.. Ideye, u dey craze?
Give me that shot!
Emenike!!! That's my boi..

cheesy
Hehe.. Op, welldone.
All these things wey dey front page today ehn...

lol grin, I say that one all the time!
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by ATMCARD2(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
tha_originator: In this movie, Ramsey Noah is the step son of Patience Ozokwo (Mama G).

Patience Ozokwo acts as a wicked woman.

Patience Ozokwo's plan is to poison Ramsey Noah.

After putting d poison into a glass of juice, she kept it in d fridge.

Nigerian lady still watching (Notice her face)

Nigerian lady: Chei, dis woman is a very wicked woman o.

In d movie: Suddenly, Ramsey Noah came back from work.Nigerian movie,where sm1 died n buried immediately wit ANKRA later came bak wearing JEANS & SHIRT.My qtn is........Is der any BOUTIQUE in Heaven? grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian lady (still watching): Ramsey abeg no go kitchen.

In d movie: Ramsey Noah enters the kitchen.

Nigerian lady (still watching): Chei! Ramsey abeg no go near fridge o.

In d movie: Ramsey Noah goes straight to d fridge.

Nigerian lady (still watching by now if she's with you, you will get a scary hug): Ramsey abeg no carry juice, just carry water drink. Den go sleep.

In d movie: Ramsey Noah carries the juice. As he was about to drink the juice, the glass fell down on d ground and broke.

Nigerian lady (excited and screams): THANK YOU JESUS.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by eban40(f): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
hahaha LWKMD.....Nice one.cheesy
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by killuminati(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
adaobi123: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin

This is sooooooo me
chei! Who be dis one again oh. Blood satan!
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by ATMCARD2(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=tha_originator]In this movie, Ramsey Noah is the step son of Patience Ozokwo (Mama G).

Patience Ozokwo acts as a wicked woman.

Patience Ozokwo's plan is to poison Ramsey Noah.

After putting d poison into a glass of juice, she kept it in d fridge.

Nigerian lady still watching (Notice her face)

Nigerian lady: Chei, dis woman is a very wicked woman o.

In d movie: Suddenly, Ramsey Noah came back from work.

Nigerian lady (still watching): Ramsey abeg no go kitchen.

In d movie: Ramsey Noah enters the kitchen.

Nigerian lady (still watching): Chei! Ramsey abeg no go near fridge o.

In d movie: Ramsey Noah goes straight to d fridge.

Nigerian lady (still watching by now if she's with you, you will get a scary hug): Ramsey abeg no carry juice, just carry water drink. Den go sleep.

In d movie: Ramsey Noah carries the juice. As he was about to drink the juice, the glass fell down on d ground and broke.

Nigerian lady (excited and screams): THANK YOU JESUS.Nigerian movie,where sm1 died n buried immediately wit ANKRA later came bak wearing JEANS & SHIRT.My qtn is........Is der any BOUTIQUE in Heaven? grin grin grin grin cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by armyofone(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
I hate their make believe se.x or love making scenes. Always the time to FF for me.
Such scenes should be smooth like they do it in Hollywood grin
Not like you are fighting/spitting all over/roughing the other person.
sigh grin
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
when i watch our home videos, i just cant help noticing all d errors from technical to grammatical, i just cannot take it that what im watching is not a movie, and so i just cant get touched or get any emotional. I dont know how our ladies enjoy what i sometimes call child's play.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by mimibets(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
kentoplash: Can someone pls tell me y dis made front page? undecided
Can someone pls tell me y dis dude decided to comment on this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka / Nollywood Honour Awards Organization Honor Different Film Makers In Asaba Delta / Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.