Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) (18346 Views)

The Cure To Nollywood's Fallen Standard / Letter To Nollywood / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by thaoriginator: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
jjgirljay: You just made my day,I can't stop laughing. Stop am o,naija women are the best jor
it's my pleasure sweetheart....

Don't mind the MODS this joke has been on fence for decades, na today dem remember am. All join, *dancing sisqo and azonto together*
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Seunsherif(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
kunlesehan: since March!
did this make frontpage in error?
dnt mind dem,i just post it dis morni around 10am at d joke section,dem nw put march as d date
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Duchaello(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
ELgordo: Damn# Nollywood movies. Are a load of crap! Can't watch none of that fake actin' sh@t, its all a concert. . .
SEE YOUR MOUF,GO ACT,DIRECT OR PRODUCE AND LET'S SEE..
MTCEEEEEW
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by thaoriginator: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
docjuli: lol.

@ OP, was that your wife I mean the "Nigerian lady"?
not only my wife oo...all the Naija babes na d same, especially, berem,adaobi et al dem yanpia.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by pri3stess(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
I do this in a lot of movies, especially horror films.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by thaoriginator: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Seunsherif: dnt mind dem,i just post it dis morni around 10am at d joke section,dem nw put march as d date
heeey! Seee thief oh... I go sue for impersonation oh. If I catch you!
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Seunsherif(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
tha_originator: heeey! Seee thief oh... I go sue for impersonation oh. If I catch you!
i post it dis morni dat y u guy remember 2 put it in front page
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by thaoriginator: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Seunsherif: i post it dis morni dat y u guy remember 2 put it in front page
I posted dis shyt since march homie... And it's first come, first serve so park well. Go crack another joke sir. Btw, thnks 4 coming, we appreciate.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Seunsherif(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
tha_originator: I posted dis shyt since march homie... And it's first come, first serve so park well. Go crack another joke sir. Btw, thnks 4 coming, we appreciate.
na because u no get gud head,u post sumtin since march,e no enta front page,nw wey anoda person repost d same joke e enta front page..u beta go wash ur head 4 river
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by trolling(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaggi: Our typical Nigerian ladies will always rejoice over mediocrity. Ask them to read a book and wahala go start. Ask them to watch a movie like Inception and they will sleep off after 5 mins.
Shout out to the few out there who don't fall into this group.
nice one...its sad when u have a woman that you cant intellectual conversation with
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by bibiking7(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
[size=14pt]LOLLLLLL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ Thank you Jesus.[/size]
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by thaoriginator: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Seunsherif: na because u no get gud head,u post sumtin since march,e no enta front page,nw wey anoda person repost d same joke e enta front page..u beta go wash ur head 4 river
u no well! You wey carry BIG HEAD why dem no use ur own post?! Na u go go wash ur head for inside otuoke river.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by praiseeva(f): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin ;DLolz

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by poyet(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
The originator, are you a Nigerian film writer?
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by thaoriginator: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
poyet: The originator, are you a Nigerian film writer?
no sir/madam, but I'm a hollywood producer and director. Na me produce many hollywood movies like; matrix, legend of the seeker, and many more.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by AbuMikey(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by armadeo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gaggi: Our typical Nigerian ladies will always rejoice over mediocrity. Ask them to read a book and wahala go start. Ask them to watch a movie like Inception and they will sleep off after 5 mins.
Shout out to the few out there who don't fall into this group.

Inception is way WAY beyond some thinking faculties man. I've seen a gal who asked if T1000 in judgement day was a spirit.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Testerfuze(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
berem: nigerian men nko? How do they react when they watch football on TV?
We react lyk were bn eletrocuted wen a goal z bn scored against our team,nd react as if we've won a contract wen our team scores a goal especially if d goal z a very crucial one.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
I dont see anything wrong with that, ladies are only trying to relate well with the movies, so as to fully enjoy it.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
trolling: nice one...its sad when u have a woman that you cant intellectual conversation with
With this kind of grammar?
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Mdrill(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
ELgordo: Damn# Nollywood movies. Are a load of crap! Can't watch none of that fake actin' sh@t, its all a concert. . .
are Hollywood/Nollywood movies 'real'?
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Reference(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2013

Footy is real and competitive drama with unexpected outcomes that are seldom repetitive. Pure drama. Not that load of bull.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by thaoriginator: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Cajetan speaks: With this kind of grammar?
LMAO! You spoke mi mind bwoy. Di bwoy ah clown mi seh.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
I used to cry oh I remember that movie my love starring chiege alisigwe, Ramsey Noah, Pete and Rita Edochie I cried like someone died when my elder brother caught I lied I said something flew into my eyes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Sunglow: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote
author=Gaggi]Our typical Nigerian ladies will always rejoice over
mediocrity. Ask them to read a book and wahala go start. Ask them to
watch a movie like Inception and they will sleep off after 5 mins.
Shout out to the few out there who don't fall into this group.[/quote].I wounder why our naija women dont read,most of them prefer to sit in front off at.v set from sun up to sun down watching some movies dat r not worth watching.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by addicted268(f): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2013

Haha!don't even go there!!rumor has it that some throw their wives off 3-storey buildings,others kick d tv thinking they are the players,some even kill if their "teams" lose. tongue
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by deywarley(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
U wey be say we dey watch baba sala's movie togeda that time.
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by trolling(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
tha_originator: LMAO! You spoke mi mind bwoy. Di bwoy ah clown mi seh.
I wrote in a haste that's why it sounded like that,and didn't bother to proof read it,however being an intellectual doesn't necessarily mean you have to use fifteen letter word to convey a message
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by vinderbilt: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
LMAOOO reminds me of watching WWF wrestling with my grandparents cry
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Cutekriss(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
bionicdude: haha.una wan kill person wit laff.

report to da police befor u get killed.....
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
Fulani BOII: lool ok but not all scream THANK YOU JESUS we have muslims, athiest n juju ladies.

d muslims will say... Kai! Walahi Alhamudulahi, zis iz zerious
Re: How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) by thaoriginator: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2013
rapsodeep:

d muslims will say... Kai! Walahi Alhamudulahi, zis iz zerious
hahahaha wetin okijia juju man go come talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka / Nollywood Honour Awards Organization Honor Different Film Makers In Asaba Delta / Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.