Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,454 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:02 AM

Should I Let My Mother Into My House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Let My Mother Into My House? (650 Views)

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Let My Mother Into My House? by Iyandasdiary(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
I’m Bimpe, the third child of my parents, and I come from a broken home.

I tried to manage through the negative effect of seeing my parent’s marriage fall apart as a young girl and always vowed to do any and every thing possible for mine to be a success.

As time went by I began to get a clearer picture of why my parent’s marriage didn’t pull through. I discovered that my mother was sleeping around, not just with her age mates but also with really young guys and my dad couldn’t take it anymore after series of complaints and fights.

My resolve to keeping my home intact is already being threatened as my mother needs a place to stay as she is about to be thrown out by her landlord over non payment of her rent.

At the moment, my husband and I cannot afford to foot such bill, but he is almost insisting that my mother comes to stay with us for the time being, while we try to get her sorted out.

My husband doesn’t know why I am not buying the idea, but it is for our good, because I know the kind of mother I have, I can almost say that at some point she may seduce him and, who knows if he is at his weakest ebb at that point, we would be talking about another thing. (My mother still looks hot, by the way).

Now I don’t know if to let her in or tell my husband about my mother’s “capabilities” or to keep insisting blindly and don’t tell him so he doesn’t entirely hate her and begin to suspect me at some point?

What should I do?

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com

Re: Should I Let My Mother Into My House? by ITbomb(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Save ur marriage
Tell ur hubby , ur mama is a wh0re
Re: Should I Let My Mother Into My House? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hi Bimpe, seems like quite a dilema you've got here but I'll say speak to your husband about this issue and you both can delibrate on how best to go about it. I'm thinking he'll understand where you're coming and after which if your mother ends up staying, he'll be able to protect herself from her should the need ever arise. And he did say her stay will only be temporary till you both can secure a place for her. In the time being, speak with her as well about your fears, I doubt her aim is to see your home destroyed. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Only: Add Pics Of Kids Cute Or Not, Will Sure Put A Smile On Ur Face / Baby Playswith A Dog / Please I Need Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.