Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,529 members, 7,770,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (7184 Views)

PHOTO: This Beautiful Girl Is Missing / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
CONGRATULOBIA!
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by free2ryhme: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
agiboma: Hello,

My NL family and friends just wanted to share in the good news of the arrival of our little girl born on tuesday weighing in 7 pounds 11 ounces. We are truely blessed and so greatful to g-d for his goodness and blessings upon our family.

congrats ooooooo .. in 7 days tyme we must come chop rice and goat head grin grin
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Congratulations! Enjoy her!
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by blank(f): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Congratulations.

Wish you many more children, isee. tongue
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by maclatunji: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2013
Congratulations to you and your family madam, wishing you more of God's blessings.
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Neeky1(f): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Congrats,God bless mother and child.
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
agiboma: Hello,

My NL family and friends just wanted to share in the good news of the arrival of our little girl born on tuesday weighing in 7 pounds 11 ounces. We are truely blessed and so greatful to g-d for his goodness and blessings upon our family.

Congratulations sis! Thank God for your journey, from conception to safe delivery. May He bless your new baby daughter, enrich her with knowledge and good health. May she always be a source of joy, and put smiles on your's and hubby's faces. smiley

And again, apologies for my abuse way back. It was uncalled for. Remain blessed!
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Thank God,this woman did not divorce her husband as some hypocrites on this thread were advising her on her other thread.
PATHETIC!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Congrats Agiboma,

Take it easy from now on
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 2:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Richvkunt: Thank God,this woman did not divorce her husband as some hypocrites on this thread were advising her on her other thread.
PATHETIC!
Let it go bro
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Let it go bro

I agree with you,but just for record purposes,you know that if the poor woman had listened to the "divorce your husband" club,we would not be on this thread celebrating the lovely news of the birth of this girl child.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Warfibabe(f): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2013
@ op. . . Congratulations..
May the LO bring more blessings to your home.
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Congrats Agibaby.
smiley smiley
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
Congrats dearie! More grace!
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by agiboma(f): 1:51am On Apr 09, 2013
Thank you all and you got it right tgirl her name is Grace
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Awwww congrats agiboma
And Grace is a lovely name..

1 Like

Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 09, 2013
Congrats on your safe delivery!
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by cuteruth(f): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Congrats, God bless ur family
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tgirl4real: Congrats dearie! More grace!

Awww... How sweet!!! grin
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ayobarmy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Congrat Agi, but why didnt you, come to the baby section again to to share the news, and you come make me dey wait for you since, anyways, are you back home?
Re: My Baby Girl Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:26pm On May 06, 2013
I don't think she has been online for a while Ayobarmy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Neighbor, Her Husband Beats Her Mercilessly And Threatens To Kill Her. / The Cheating Spouse - What Really Should Be Done Or Not Done? / Taking Care Of The Elderly In Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.