Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

"Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" (14753 Views)

She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! / ARTICLE: "THE MYSTERY OF "I AM SORRY" By Badiru Kehinde / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by makgod(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2005
"olive juice".......hmnn..i got it, who knows...
maybe all i have been hearing is "olive juice"....cuz i know women all over the world
are kind of interconnected and know their slangs.....
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by hotangel2(f): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2005
Ahh olive juice always works. I remember at a party with my ex, he was giving a speech, and i said Olive juice. when he got down from the stage he was like... "i love you too".. I was like awwww...(in my head, poor boy).
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by makgod(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2005
ahhhh...damn!!!, thats not fare. poor guy....ok.. from now hence forth.. no more "i love u from my mouth...
"olive juice" will take over.......
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by hotangel2(f): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2005
Do not say i taught you.
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by makgod(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2005
well i am a fast learner.......and too bad u were the teacher.
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Greatpeter(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2005
olive juice? grin
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by hotangel2(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2005
Peter.. olive juice. cheesy
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by makgod(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2005
haha.."pierro" i think u got it.
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by eveseh(f): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2006
makgod:

haha, "pierro" i think u got it.

he got it grin grin grin cool cool kiss kiss
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by tega78(f): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2007
How about this one:  "Greenish-Brown Female Sheep"

"Greenish-Brown" is the the colour of olives;  "Female Sheep" - the female sheep is called an ewe.

So when you put it together it becomes "Olive Ewe" - which sounds like "I Love You".

However, as a secret language between you and your love, instead of saying "Olive Ewe", you say "Greenish-Brown Female Sheep"
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Dvampire(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2007
'olive juice', 'olive ewe' . love has really been given a good whipping.
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by omogenaija(f): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2007
@ poster

u've been watching girlfriends isnt it ?
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by johnnygan(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2007
Olive juice? Where the Bleep did that come from? Damn! I better not hear dis from ma girl.
Who talk am go wound oooo
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin No long thing!!
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by neelyk: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2008
when you mouth "olive juice" to someone, it looks like "i love you".
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by chinda3: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2008
na waooo i never hear dis olive juice before ooooo. sad sad undecided
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by chinda3: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2008
Olive juice? Where the Bleep did that come from? Damn! I better not hear this from ma girl.
Who talk am go wound oooo

lol,u dey vex ooo angry angry
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by uspry1(f): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2008
LOL, "Olive Juice" i like that.

Back in old good school days, i joked lip-reading to my deaf friend WITHOUT USING SIGN LANGUAGE, "I LOVE FOOD". My deaf friend responded me back in sign language, "I LOVE YOU, TOO!".

That means my deaf friend is not GOOD LIP-READING to understand what i say. LOL!!
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by CodeRED(f): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2008
LOLLOL. This is new. Ok, so from now on I will tell my hubby "Olive Juice" instead of " I Love you" grin
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by ievbuomw(f): 2:54am On Aug 17, 2008
If you mouth olive juice, elephant juice, or elephant shoes in the mirror without saying it out loud, It looks like I love you. try it I think that is what the poster was saying,
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Joseph6(m): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2008
thot it was 'i luv juice', aaah dis must be the new combination. . . . . . . . . . . but wdh is olive juice makes no sense except when not sed allowed
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 17, 2008
Joseph6:

thot it was 'i love juice', aaah this must be the new combination. . . . . . . . . . . but wdh is olive juice makes no sense except when not sed allowed
What are you saying?
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by netotse(m): 3:25am On Aug 17, 2008
niiiccceeeee, i i like!(too bad i'm temporarily of the olive-juice-saying-wagon)
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Joseph6(m): 3:35am On Aug 17, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

What are you saying?
i saw a movie ones and they used i luv juice as regards i luv u sha but it wasnt whispered or anitin wuz
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by tammyswits(f): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2008
Coooool!! Now i have a new one, my friends n i had this one: 'colour view' thanks dude!
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2008
can i met you, I'm very much interested in you concept
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2008
tammyswits, wuz up, let chat
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by tammyswits(f): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2008
Hey there, just saw this was about to logout my mum is screaming her guts out, Sorry sweety, Mwah! Xoxo.
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by tammyswits(f): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2008
@debby still wanna chat?
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by tammyswits(f): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2008
Hey deb u thea
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Nella(f): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2008
"olive juice" -- "I love you" ?? - they don't sounde d same to me undecided -- I don't think I will confund the two.
Re: "Olive Juice" Instead of "I Love You" by Okijajuju1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2008
Olive juice ke!!
Na wah o!!
It dosent even sound romantic!!
Nna na wah o!!

Just imagine that!!

Okija; Hi hun, Olive juice
Chick; Olive gini?? what is that??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.