Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (36876 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

eze!!! abeg o... d guy dey form one thing....i no do o grin

She done dey fear,
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

well u should make up ur mind and quick to.
a lil hint: im d best tin since red wine and honey.. grin

pride isnt a beautiful colour but i wear it anyway tongue

darn

*scratches head*

I sure wont tell a chick to make up her mind quick or loose me (even if i belive it to be the case)
Nor that i am the best thing that happened to her since world war II (even if i believe this too)
neither will i tell her that she's got some pride but I'll make do with her anyways

.......this role reversal thing is an awkward but novel excercise
*scratches head again*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

eze!!! abeg o... d guy dey form one thing....i no do o grin

You'll finish what u started
at the end of the game, we'll make u chaste
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

hey u..happy easter smiley
Happy easter to you too.

I am pained seriously concerning how you scout for men to woo you earlier and in few hours you are here scouting for men to woo also.

The more you push the luck the best I reduce the value.

****jokingthings***
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

darn

*scratches head*

I sure wont tell a chick to make up her mind quick or loose me (even if i belive it to be the case)
Nor that i am the best thing that happened to her since world war II (even if i believe this too)
neither will i tell her that she's got some pride but I'll make do with her anyways

.......this role reversal thing is an awkward but novel excercise
*scratches head again*
teeo:

She done dey fear,
Eze Promoe:
Na lie o grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided wt*?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Cdamsel, wow its being ages....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
LastApostle:
Happy easter to you too.

I am pained seriously concerning how you scout for men to woo you earlier and in few hours you are here scouting for men to woo also.

The more you push the luck the best I reduce the value.

****jokingthings***
uhm... wat abt d story? undecided
esere826:

You'll finish what u started
at the end of the game, we'll make u chaste

awww... na joke i bin dey o lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

undecided undecided undecided undecided wt*?

Up ur game dearie
role play welu welu
u need to understand the way smooth guys think and act
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
I want to woo causewahala.hope i can convince him to choose me so i can have dopejemi and him all to myself.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: No mind the 38 year old + searching.
Sexkillz, how far?

I am reaching out to my ENEMIES to commemorate the resurrection of my lord and saviour, JESUS CHRIST.
The euphoria of his rising surely be-cloud any animosity you harbour towards me for now.

Happy Easter!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by causewahala: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Popowaa: I want to woo causewahala.hope i can convince him to choose me so i can have dopejemi and him all to myself.

Ahahahaha, no wonder you chose him! I nor ready for polyandry! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
No offence bt I miss DX version,it was a lot transperent, less Controversial & a lot more
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Princeparix(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
causewahala:

see forming
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
LastApostle: Idowuogbo, don't you have a boyfriend?
You are suppose to do laundry and cooking for him today what keeping you here?

Btw: happy Easter *no insults please to enable the kids tumble and rumble peacefully*
Mr loner, wetin u dey find hia? Ur case is scary o! At 49, no gal, no family? Smh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Some party wont be bad ryt?
causewahala:

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by causewahala: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Princeparix: see forming

Nor be so dem sef dey form?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
cdamsel: No offence bt I miss DX version,it was a lot transperent, less Controversial & a lot more
I agree!

Bia, how u na? U don swallow? lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by causewahala: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Popowaa: Some party wont be bad ryt?

A bit lost on that one!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
cdamsel: No offence bt I miss DX version,it was a lot transperent, less Controversial & a lot more
Does that mean if DX caput now no more wooing challenge? Embrace change and innovations baby....someone somewhere is better than DX
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
You should have organised this one yourself then. . . What you want done best, do it YOURSELF! wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
The three of us doing the ...
causewahala:

A bit lost on that one!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
The ladies have gone AWOL.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mr loner, wetin u dey find hia? Ur case is scary o! At 49, no gal, no family? Smh!
I dey find 'Internet' wife
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Bantino(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Is this thread for real?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
LastApostle:
I dey find 'Internet' wife
Goodluck!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I agree!

Bia, how u na? U don swallow? lipsrsealed
Once a girl gets a new BF, the first thing she does is to dump her old buddies na.

Her eye go soon clear
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Bantino: Is this thread for real?
Yep! Can I wooze u? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Princeparix(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
causewahala:

Nor be so dem sef dey form?
k na pay back tins nah
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: The ladies have gone AWOL.
As usual
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by causewahala: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Popowaa: The three of us doing the ...

I'm game if he is. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: The ladies have gone AWOL.
Internet lolo is suppose to be coordinating her constituency...where is she?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Bantino(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
Beautful.B:
My kind of guy is nat here joor lipsrsealed

pride no go kill womengringrin

I guess you've not looked close enough. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69)

My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.