Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37066 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
LastApostle:
You think you are trend(ing)? In actual fact you insensitive and displaying annoying attributes. Stop insulting people
Insensitive? Na me say make ur nostrils wide pass ur galfriend punnie? Dude, p!ss off!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
cdamsel: Bizzle,I can b anywhere u want me 2 b kiss

Chineke

Wen last did u s-h-a-g
Cos merr. . Dis ur way nor pure again
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
SMH. . . All these noise makers sha. . .

Swity'm Oahray i see you. . cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by bizzle2: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
lol, I didn't ask where u can be, I askd where ure at
cdamsel: Bizzle,I can b anywhere u want me 2 b kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
LastApostle:
You think you are trend(ing)? In actual fact you insensitive and displaying annoying attributes. Stop insulting people

enough with this butchery, she is a nice babe
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
baba dey: Adaobi... How u doing?... U amongst the few gals I sight always. Can we move our ministry away from here to a greater one like "greater heights tins"

*on my knees*
ID ohhhhhhhhhh,ur bobo dey waka kurukere shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
bizzle*:
bobo no forget ur babe ooo, all dese bois wey dier eyes no good go act "snatch" here nw nw

Bizzle wats up na...y u no won reason my bebe na...she's d type u want, sexy damsel n ova maturity dey worry...take dis to d Permanent site biko...tanx as u comply.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
ayobase: See 190 wey I think sey don sleep!

Laff wan kill me die 4here
Sleep never come
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautiful.b, u still up? Eyah for this chilly weather, don't you need a heater?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by babadey(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
Hey Baba dey, I'm cool. How are you ?
I haven't got a problem with that tongue
pm me smiley

I'm cool dearie, sure I'll do that. PM tins smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
190:

Chineke

Wen last did u s-h-a-g
Cos merr. . Dis ur way nor pure again
on d 22nd of march undecided
Re u dat jealous of bizzle?
shocked
bizzle*:
lol, I didn't ask where u can be, I askd where ure at
in BED
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by bizzle2: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
who? cdamsel?....me and she don book appointment sef lol
Beautful.B:

Bizzle wats up na...y u no won reason my bebe na...she's d type u want, sexy damsel n ova maturity dey worry...take dis to d Permanent site biko...tanx as u comply.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
cdamsel: ID ohhhhhhhhhh,ur bobo dey waka kurukere shocked
Nothing spoil, no harm in sharing. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
bizzle*:
who? cdamsel?....me and she don book appointment sef lol

Rotfl
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
We needed 5 slots by page 60, and on page 66, we had only 3 slots with chitchats inbetween.

The female version of this competition has been scrapped. Thanks for your efforts to make it be.

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
---
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Erm......why open this thread again? You want another "Derailer's paradise" abi? Or na "fight thread" you want?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Erm......why open this thread again? You want another "Derailer's paradise" abi? Or na "fight thread" you want?

I'm not bigger than everyone that wants it unlocked.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
sexkillz: I'm not bigger than everyone that wants it unlocked.
Okay.....let the chatting continue then
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay.....let the chatting continue then
Stop saying such, i'll suggest all unrelated posts hidden.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Stop saying such, i'll suggest all unrelated posts hidden.
Suggest away dude....it is your choice but this went this is what it will turn to in the end.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Beautiful.B and _______ to woo shizzle11

Flytefalls and mysticgal to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

Br3nd4 , Ishilove and Idowuogbo to woo Oahray

Teespice and ________ to woo HARDDON

Choicegirl and ________ to woo Donald Genes

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

Seunplus and tchidi to woo Seun

penïs_sucker and _______ to woo
CFCfan

alutacontinua and _______ to woo xynerise

ATMC and Mrs Killz to woo obadiah777

TEA esq and _______ to woo D-Explorer

4 SLOTS REMAINING!

NOTE:
All remaining unpicked slots shall be scrapped by 9 p.m! CHEERS!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by free2ryhme: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Erm......why open this thread again? You want another "Derailer's paradise" abi? Or na "fight thread" you want?

only selfish and insensitive persin thinks dis way
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
free2ryhme: only selfish and insensitive persin thinks dis way
You done?

Smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

CFCfan

4 SLOTS REMAINING!

NOTE:
[size=20pt]All remaining unpicked slots shall be scrapped by 9 p.m! CHEERS![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
Eze Promoe:

4 SLOTS REMAINING!

NOTE:
All remaining unpicked slots shall be scrapped by 9 p.m! CHEERS!

set attainable goals. 9 pm? this is 4 pm!!
GOODLUCK.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Where's my strawberry lady
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
gree-die:

set attainable goals. 9 pm? this is 4 pm!!
GOODLUCK.
No be Eze? Just sit back and watch.

I am willing to bet that not more than 2 slots additional slots will be filled by 9pm.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by COOLDK(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
So I've missed something!

Nobody to woo me Even Idowuogbo!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
eze, comot my name o!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by COOLDK(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

CFCfan

4 SLOTS REMAINING!

NOTE:
[size=20pt]All remaining unpicked slots shall be scrapped by 9 p.m! CHEERS![/size]

Where is Sanb? why is she not on that list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69)

As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.