Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Help With My New Tablet,,,, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With My New Tablet,,,, (538 Views)

ASUS Launches New Tablet/pc. CHI 300 / Brand New Tablet Note Pro For Sale / Help..i Want To Get A New Tablet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With My New Tablet,,,, by blacqueen(f): 3:03am On Mar 31, 2013
Hi peepz....I just got myself a galaxy tab 2 and will like to which apps to download to enjoy it to the fullest. Thanks.
Re: Help With My New Tablet,,,, by kenomobola(m): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2013
blacqueen: Hi peepz....I just got myself a galaxy tab 2 and will like to which apps to download to enjoy it to the fullest. Thanks.
It all depends on what you want to do. Check out the google playstore on your device to have a feel.

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Common Telecommunication Abbreviation ? / HTC Android 4.0 / Btw N3,n7 Nd D5....pls Which Is Best....pls Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.