Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Driver Needed ASAP. Start Date April 1st Position is filled and closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driver Needed ASAP. Start Date April 1st Position is filled and closed (1029 Views)

From Ordinary Accounts Officer Position. Is Diz Really Gonna Work Out? / Nigeria Police Force Batch2016 Recruitment (APRIL 1st) / He Wants To Know Why The Position Is Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Needed ASAP. Start Date April 1st Position is filled and closed by jejelady(f): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2013
I need a driver for my mom just for One month only. Location is Shasha, Lagos.

Job Description: Candidate must be available to drive a middle-aged woman to some destinations of her choice within the Lagos Metroplex area within the hours of 6am to 6pm local time. Must be willing to run some few errands without supervision. Would prefer someone living around Dopemu/Shasha/Agege/Egbeda Metroplex. Candidate must be willing to drive out of Lagos to Otta, Meiran, Abeokuta and Ibadan within the time of hire. Must be able to drive automatic/manual.

Qualifications: Must have a valid Government Issued Drivers License. A non-smoker and a non-drinker. Must be willing to give up to three personal/professional references. Must be educated and within the working class age bracket.

Compensation: Salary is competitive. Please email me asap at bbtosin@yahoo.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Driver Needed ASAP. Start Date April 1st Position is filled and closed by jejelady(f): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Driver is still needed now for only 2 weeks starting from April 16... Please email asap. Must be educated.
Re: Driver Needed ASAP. Start Date April 1st Position is filled and closed by swifteddyng(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2013
are you willing to pay 50k and you will provide me accomodation for that period.if its ok by you contact me on 07032269625
Re: Driver Needed ASAP. Start Date April 1st Position is filled and closed by jonnyp(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
H

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancy - Network Engineers In BENIN And ABUJA (nigeria) / Urgent Employment For Qualified And Experienced Secondary School ICT Teacher / Marketers Are Needed By A Manufacturer Of Food Products In Ikotun, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.