Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please Help Me Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Out (678 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by motif8(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2013
hi webmasters, pls why is it that if i open my wesite with explorer it looks ok but if i open it with firefox it appear scartered. pls i need ur help urgently.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Napolitano(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2013
The footer looks horrible on safari too. I guess you're still a learner.
Re: Please Help Me Out by motif8(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Napolitano: The footer looks horrible on safari too. I guess you're still a learner.

yes wjhat can i do pls
Re: Please Help Me Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
First thank your stars it opens well on the dreaded ie. grin

What u will do?
I suggest u do 3 things:
1. Leave the website like that and do more tutorials on web designing.
2. Then after more tutorials and understanding some web design concepts, then redesign the site.
3. Or pay someone to design it for you, while you learn how to do it yourself better.

Pls stop using table to for website layout. Table is used to display tabular data on a web page.
Just download this little thing and i did and see if you can add your contents to the box elements.

Re: Please Help Me Out by mrkels(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2013
Napolitano: The footer looks horrible on safari too. I guess you're still a learner.
Silly e-diota.
If you can't help him , then shut that gutter hole you call a mouth

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out by tabontabon: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
mrkels:
Silly e-diota.
.@mrkels,i love ur comment.most of them ar jst good at demoralising and pulling down newbies with nothing gud to offer.they shuld take a cue from foreign web & programming resource sites on d net.the profs answer questions,analyse.gv leverages and proffer solutions without sneering,jeering or running down newbies no matter how basic or stupid d question is.
Re: Please Help Me Out by yawatide(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
OP:
You needed to have coded incrementally. Now, the time you will spend debugging will be more than the time you would have spent coding incrementally. What I regard as incremental coding?

1) You open all target browsers
2) You start coding another section of your site
3) You refresh each browser, ensuring that it looks consistent, fixing any issues along the way
loop begin:
4) You code another section, maybe the navigation
5) Repeat 3 and 4 above
loop end;

You repeat 4 and 5 above until you are done. By coding incrementally, you can easily isolate issues and fix them as opposed to coding everything and wondering what caused an issue after the fact.

Good luck!
Re: Please Help Me Out by Napolitano(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
mrkels:
Silly e-diota.

Someone's a novice, I'm admitting he is and he accepted. He doesn't seem offended cos he is willing to learn. But here you are voicing your lunacy cos I made a comment. Well if u're nott cool with my comments I advice u go screw urself for all I care
Re: Please Help Me Out by UncleJJ(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
motif8: hi webmasters, pls why is it that if i open my wesite with explorer it looks ok but if i open it with firefox it appear scartered. pls i need ur help urgently.

http://www.960.gs wink

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Govenment Website Suspended / Hacker Steals $45 Million In Just 10 Hours / Make Money Online Without Having Your Own Website Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.