Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,869 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:19 AM

"Why I Wont Marry! Femi Kuti Finnaly Speaks Out His Greedy Motive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Wont Marry! Femi Kuti Finnaly Speaks Out His Greedy Motive (1032 Views)

Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why I Wont Marry! Femi Kuti Finnaly Speaks Out His Greedy Motive by wwwaprokome(f): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2013
Have you ever wondered why the son of the late Abami Eda, Femi Kuti despise the coming together of a man and a woman called 'marriage' so much after his divorce to Funke, his first and only wife? The marriage ended as a result of an alleged text message he found on Funke's phone indicating she was having etra-marital-affair.

In an interview with the sun, Femi who admitted he was having affairs with other women while he was married also said he won't go into wedlock because he knew his property could be shared in one-third if he divorce.

Do you think it is a good judgement for being single? Read more and comment on the following link: http://aproko.me/femi-hates-marriage/

Re: "Why I Wont Marry! Femi Kuti Finnaly Speaks Out His Greedy Motive by k2039: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2013
www.aprokome:

In an interview with the sun, Femi who admitted he was having affairs with other women while he was married also said he won't go into wedlock because he knew his property could be shared in one-third if he divorce.
[size=13pt] He should have a prenuptial agreement with his spouse.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Wife Yelled "You Deserve It" Before Brutally cutting Husband's Penis! / Lake Bell Poses Nude In Only Body Paint For ‘new York Magazine’ / List Of Nollywood Stars That Turned Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.