Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland (887 Views)

Photos Of Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja / How To Make Front Page On Niaraland / What Manner Of Man Is Ikenna, Politics Section New Mod? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland by splashbaby(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
I have been following the posts and threads created by the user name odenigbo Aroli or better known as Ode.ni.Igbo(yoruba) Aroli for a while now. Ethnicity and romance is his pastime...I won't say much until he stalk this thread.
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland by splashbaby(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Go through his profile and you know the kind of battery powering his brain.
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland by Bobandgreat: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
The man is an enigma.
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland by 4chi: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ode inu igbo simply means the fool that lives in the evil forest. He and his ancestors are of the osu caste and they are dedicated to the heebo gods in the evil forest. He has found abode in Yorubaland and he is one of those yeeebos who cannot go home hence they are the loudest in proclaiming Lagos as part of heebo land.

He deserves nothing but pity for he is caught between the devil and the deep blue sea
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland by splashbaby(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ode inu Igbo!...awaiting your response
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Excuse me,which Odenigbo Aroli are you talking about. For your information I am the original Odenigbo Aro aka Nri Priest and I have never created a thread with the handle Odenigbo Aroli,however,there has been an imposttor who created the same user name after me and has been using the enigmatic name to spew hate on nairaland. Take note.
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland by splashbaby(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Excuse me,which Odenigbo Aroli are you talking about. For your information I am the original Odenigbo Aro aka Nri Priest and I have never created a thread with the handle Odenigbo Aroli,however,there has been an imposttor who created the same user name after me and has been using the enigmatic name to spew hate on nairaland. Take note.
No it's not you at all...I observe the impostor has a dot at the front of his name...(odenigbo Aroli.) this one is aggressive...

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of Man Is Ode.ni.igbo. Aroli On Niaraland by splashbaby(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
@odenigbo Aroli you haveto do something to tame these impostors using your ID...

(1) (Reply)

Sexkillz....you Are A Closet Ibo Bigot? / Man Caught Raping Chicken Released On Bail / HRH Aliyu Ohere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.