Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Do U Know About Travel Or Health Insurance To Secure Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do U Know About Travel Or Health Insurance To Secure Visa Application (745 Views)

The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria / My Girl Friend In Britain Is Planning To Send Me An Invite, What Will I Do To Secure Visa And Travel / Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Know About Travel Or Health Insurance To Secure Visa Application by chiboy11(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
MY friend told me if u have a travel insurance u mite secure your visa more fast that those witout it, please can u guys tell me more about this
Re: What Do U Know About Travel Or Health Insurance To Secure Visa Application by expertman(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2013
Yes Health Insurance Really Speed Up Your Chances Of Getting A Visa. It Happened To Me Few Years Back When I Applied For Netherland Visa. You Can Get Health Insurance From Unic Insurance Pls At Oba Akran Branch.

Note : Am Not In Any Way Affiliate To Unic Insurance Oh
Re: What Do U Know About Travel Or Health Insurance To Secure Visa Application by chiboy11(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2013
^^^^^ tanks, wat my bro s lokin at s geting his wife to uk to give birth , n he waz told he needs somtin like dat b4 visa n co will b ready, do u kno more on that
Re: What Do U Know About Travel Or Health Insurance To Secure Visa Application by worry359(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
chiboy11: ^^^^^ tanks, wat my bro s lokin at s geting his wife to uk to give birth , n he waz told he needs somtin like dat b4 visa n co will b ready, do u kno more on that

No health insurance will pay for wife giving birth!!!
If you want to come with money to pay bills then fine but if you want health tourism stealing money from British tax payers then you are not wanted in UK or on this forum.
Re: What Do U Know About Travel Or Health Insurance To Secure Visa Application by chiboy11(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2013
worry 359:

No health insurance will pay for wife giving birth!!!
If you want to come with money to pay bills then fine but if you want health tourism stealing money from British tax payers then you are not wanted in UK or on this forum.

hum we dey fite, am here to learn na, i just want to kno ow easy someones wife can deliver in uk witout any problem in tax issues finish

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Blocked 11,000 From Foreign Travel In March / How Has The Enugu Airport Affected Other International Airport. / Nigerians In The United States How Are You Coping With The Cold Weather?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.