Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,591 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. (602 Views)

My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!! / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] grin
Holla nairalanders is already april {12:00am} happy new month and you know how it all go down every first day of the month of april {is the april fool thriller},
so i just simply want to get ur views, ideas and plans on how you wanna fool your loved once on this day jxt keep it flowing.
Re: How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. by Emmyk(m): 1:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Not gon' prank anyone. It's even against the bible. Proverbs 26:19. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. by PweetiQueensy(f): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2013
Wat does it say pls? Aint close 2 my Bible nw
Re: How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. by Mynd44: 2:27am On Apr 01, 2013
PweetiQueensy: Wat does it say pls? Aint close 2 my Bible nw
Just google the said verse
Re: How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 5:39am On Apr 01, 2013
but do u mind quotin it 4 clearity sake.
Re: How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. by Emmyk(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Vs18: Like a maniac shooting flaming arrows of death. 19: is one who deceives their neighbour and says, "I was only joking!"

1 Like

Re: How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. by AudreyI(f): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Modified.
Re: How Do U Planned To Teased Ur Family And Friends With April Fool. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2013
Audrey I: @poster: your bad grammar will probably do it for me!
den ur view is nt needed, O.Y.O is ur case.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Speak Igbo In This House / Worlds Richest Black Womansplashes About 100 M On 4 G-wagons For Sons / Crunchy Garri Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.