Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,120 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1087603 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:19pm On May 03, 2016
Ignatio:
Much love to Mellisandre. Now they've made us love her something tells me she's going to die. Ghost's reaction was priceless tho.

I still won't love her even if she brings back Ned Stark undecided

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:31pm On May 03, 2016
UjSizzle:
See how the second dragon adjusted his neck for Tyrion grin

That's my gee cheesy

Although I was expecting him to get bruised just a little as a warning grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Toniwirelex: 9:38pm On May 03, 2016
UjSizzle:
u seem surprise, they are not really dragons you know... they can adjust to any position
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2016
UjSizzle:
See how the second dragon green mop stick cheesy adjusted his neck for Tyrion grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2016
luxanne:

That's b'cus you are a lady. The guys would definitely miss the oranges...oh those perky oranges

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2016
Toniwirelex:
u seem surprise, they are not really dragons you know... they can adjust to any position

What are you... undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2016
Vorpal:

Which woman in westeros chose her husband? Was it catelyn? Was it cersei? Who? The only woman who did led to the war that divided westeros against each other and led to the death of several men. Even Robb stark paid for it!

There was no rape in that scene as she did not show any sign of struggle, she willingly bent over for him. The only insult there was that he made Theon watch and Theon had already lost his cock. Which is much of a torture to Theon than Sansa.
The only thing Ramsay failed to do was to make Sansa feel secure by not making her a prisoner in her own home, and that was as a result of his circumstance with his father and his father with the iron throne.

Oga, you are powerful oo
So there must be struggle before what he did to her is termed rape?
Isokay...dia ris God oo
I rest my case lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:09pm On May 03, 2016
Who will be the new lord of the iron islands?

a. Theon Greyjoy
b. Yara Greyjoy
c. Euron Greyjoy
d. Divided house
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 03, 2016
luxanne:

gringringrin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 03, 2016
luxanne:

gringringrin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 03, 2016
Mehn!!! This episode o. Glad to see the back of Roose, for the red wedding, he is the one that the dogs should have been set upon. Ramsay the new psychopath would get his' too.

And Melisandre?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Mixed feelings!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:53am On May 04, 2016
Been re-watching previous episodes of GoT of past seasons, Stannis Baratheon was a pawn for Lady Melisandre to get to the wall and meet jon snow. Jon Snow is the king and the only person that will save the whole of Westeroos from the dead.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:59am On May 04, 2016
All the sacrifice and killings Melisandre had to make was because of her ignorance. And i hope you all know, Melisandre is Targeryen likewise Jon Snow. Jon Snow is the reason behind the book by George R. R. Martin, "a song of ice and fire". Prince Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark gave birth to Jon Snow, meaning he is a combination of ice (North) and fire (Dragon).
The best thing is let:s just keep watching this lovely TV drama its interesting.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:00am On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

That's my gee cheesy

Although I was expecting him to get bruised just a little as a warning grin
He reminds me of Hiccup's Toothless (the night fury) in How To Train Your Dragon.
In fact that whole scene with Tyrion and Dragons reminds me of HTTYD. Lovely.

I hope they train those dragons.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:01am On May 04, 2016
oyetpel:
All the sacrifice and killings Melisandre had to make was because of her ignorance. And i hope you all know, Melisandre is Targeryen likewise Jon Snow. Jon Snow is the reason behind the book by George R. R. Martin, "a song of ice and fire". Prince Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark gave birth to Jon Snow, meaning he is a combination of ice (North) and fire (Dragon).
The best thing is let:s just keep watching this lovely TV drama its interesting.
Please o explain how Melisandre is of dragon blood too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 04, 2016
gj22:

She didn't murder Robb and neither did the lil kid.
Her father did.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2016
UjSizzle:

Please o explain how Melisandre is of dragon blood too undecided

Its a theory, not confirmed yet. That she may be the daughter of Brynden "Blood Raven" Rivers/Targaryen, the three eyed crow, and Shiera Seastar, his paramour. The description of Mel and Shiera matches, the problem is the age and timeline.

Melony Lot 7
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2016
Must every character b related to d targeryen. Season six is not written by r.martin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2016
gj22:

Go to www.subscene.com and download the subtitle there

I have downloaded both episode 1 and 2 translation, now how do i apply it to the videos? na my phone idey the use watch.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2016
Akanniade:
Who will be the new lord of the iron islands?

a. Theon Greyjoy
b. Yara Greyjoy
c. Euron Greyjoy
d. Divided house

was yara responsible for his death?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2016
UjSizzle:

Ain't nothing like freedom.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2016
blackjack21:

was yara responsible for his death?
Euron his brother threw him over the bridge. We are yet to know if Yara conspired with Euron.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2016
Theon is heading home
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
With the death of Balon Greyjoy, a king has now died in each of the six seasons. (Season one: Robert Baratheon. Season two: Renly Baratheon. Season three: Robb Stark. Season four: Joffrey Baratheon. Season five: Stannis Baratheon and Mance Rayder). cool

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2016
In episode three someone has a gift for Ramsey... hope it isn't young rickon angry
cuz if that bastard hurts any more starks i will flay him and everyone he is ever met sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bartork(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2016
I just hope John snow was not raised up to be killed again in the next episode. I know this GOT no one is too important except for jamie and his sister or the 3 lanisters (including the dwarf). They sEem to have stoode the test of time. Every other importnt xter just seems to die off soonner or later.

I also hope john didn't come alive becuse of Obama's comment on GOT on TV. I had. High hopes in that guy nd when he died I started looking for another saviour. Now they've reignited that hope, I just pray it doesn't fizzle out too soon.

Nice thread

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2016
newguy1:
Must every character b related to d targeryen. Season six is not written by r.martin
The sixth series of R. R. Martin book is titled A Wind of Winters. Although he hasn't published for public comsumation, he has almost finished writing it, and you can find the excerpts online. And he's also in contact with the show runners, and he informs them from time to time about plots in a Wind of Winters.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 12:02pm On May 04, 2016
Bartork:
I just hope John snow was not raised up to be killed again in the next episode. I know this GOT no one is too important except for jamie and his sister or the 3 lanisters (including the dwarf). They sEem to have stoode the test of time. Every other importnt xter just seems to die off soonner or later.

I also hope john didn't come alive becuse of Obama's comment on GOT on TV. I had. High hopes in that guy nd when he died I started looking for another saviour. Now they've reignited that hope, I just pray it doesn't fizzle out too soon.

Nice thread
Surely the witch's prophesy will come to pass concerning cersei, just like the gods will also punish Walder Frey for killings his guests under his roof.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

You are evil grin

And he simply can't stay off the thread.

From I'll wait for all 10 episodes to 5, I wonder what it will be by tomorrow grin

Armadeo, give up already will you grin

The fun is here and now, hop in cheesy

Only in the best of ways maam grin

Its the battle between the wave and the rock again and as strong and immovable as the rock is, from the perspective of time, the wave always wins! Persistence is the keyword Armadeo my man!

Also man must know that a certain kit the son of harrington and descendant of a certain charlemaigne king of france apologised to fans for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ,and i just want to help so "don't lipsrsealed the help". wink

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Hah! grin

A man has heard the whispers carried by the wind then

Well, a man can't be helped in this case

Even rhi'lor, the drowned god, the seven and the old gods couldn't together muster the will to refrain from clicking on the button "play" wink

So a man must be congraluted then! A man has outlasted the gods in a battle of wills

Hear! Hear!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

I tell you, no episode in 6 will beat this cheesy

Never say never. wink Remember Hardhome...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DjValency(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
sagenrdy:
Hu[size=8pt][/size]
those fools go hear am, especially that small hard heartened lolly abi lobby.......

For the watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.