Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1087211 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2016
Endy10:

That's b'cus you are a lady. The guys would definitely miss the oranges...oh those perky oranges

So a man still has fantasies about those even after seeing what's beneath?

Haha Typical grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 1:07pm On May 04, 2016
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 1:08pm On May 04, 2016
UjSizzle:

He reminds me of Hiccup's Toothless (the night fury) in How To Train Your Dragon.
In fact that whole scene with Tyrion and Dragons reminds me of HTTYD. Lovely.

I hope they train those dragons.

Oh, I've not seen that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2016
Akanniade:
Who will be the new lord of the iron islands?

a. Theon Greyjoy
b. Yara Greyjoy
c. Euron Greyjoy
d. Divided house

The first storm and the last!

The drowned god himself

The mad nuncle

Euron Greyjoy

grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2016
DjValency:
those fools go hear am, especially that small hard heartened lolly abi lobby.......

For the watch
Olly.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 1:14pm On May 04, 2016
Akanniade:
Who will be the new lord of the iron islands?

a. Theon Greyjoy
b. Yara Greyjoy
c. Euron Greyjoy
d. Divided house

I'll go with Reek grin where do you think he's headed? cheesy

Akanniade:

Euron his brother threw him over the bridge. We are yet to know if Yara conspired with Euron.

I don't think yara is involved in her father's death, on what grounds?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2016
losprince:
In episode three someone has a gift for Ramsey... hope it isn't young rickon angry
cuz if that bastard hurts any more starks i will flay him and everyone he is ever met sad

Gift is theon!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2016
akanniade10:

True that but why do you write in quote?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 1:30pm On May 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Only in the best of ways maam grin

Its the battle between the wave and the rock again and as strong and immovable as the rock is, from the perspective of time, the wave always wins! Persistence is the keyword Armadeo my man!

Also man must know that a certain kit the son of harrington and descendant of a certain charlemaigne king of france apologised to fans for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ,and i just want to help so "don't lipsrsealed the help". wink

grin

True.

A man cannot be left in the dark, he must see the light.

So keep persisting grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DjValency(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

I tell you, no episode in 6 will beat this cheesy
hav u seen all the episodes?? I guess more surprises await us, arm crossed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DjValency(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2016
oyetpel:

Olly.
yea ,thanks. That guy was ruthless, I could still remember Jon calling his name last,so I guess his name still rings bell in Jon's memory, can't wait to see Jon torture him like Ramsey.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 1:55pm On May 04, 2016
kay9:

Never say never. wink Remember Hardhome...

Who would forget cheesy

Exactly what I meant, this episode is in the league of The Red Wedding and Hardhome. No episodes in their respective season came close.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2016
DjValency:
hav u seen all the episodes?? I guess more surprises await us, arm crossed.

Was their any episodes that beats hardhome (season 5) and the red wedding (season 3)?

I agree that there maybe more surprises ahead but will it come close to this ep 2?

I seriously doubt that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

she vowed to kill his killer n it happen immediately he left d room he just had n argument with yara
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 2:08pm On May 04, 2016
BraniacX have you been banned the anti spambot way grin

I was going to reply your post but then I couldn't find you nor your post grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
DjValency:
yea ,thanks. That guy was ruthless, I could still remember Jon calling his name last,so I guess his name still rings bell in Jon's memory, can't wait to see Jon torture him like Ramsey.

I don't think Jon will hurt Olly. you know, unlike Ramsey, Jon is a nice guy.
But all those grown bombo... will hear it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2016
DjValency:
The wildings killed his village, they even butchered his mother in front of him. So it was hard for him when Jon Snow said he will save the wildings. But he shouldn't have conspired with Thorne and stab his Lord commander.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DjValency(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2016
blackjack21:

I don't think Jon will hurt Olly. you know, unlike Ramsey, Jon is a nice guy.
But all those grown bombo... will hear it.
yea, seriously, I wish he had d mind, but who knows if the new Jon will remain the good hearted Jon .....hands crossed, pop corn bought, download button ready to be clicked on 9th may grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DjValency(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2016
oyetpel:

The wildings killed his village, they even butchered his mother in front of him. So it was hard for him when Jon Snow said he will save the wildings. But he shouldn't have conspired with Thorne and stab his Lord commander.
yea, upon Jon told him the reasons behind his decision, he still wasn't satisfied, or can he kill all the wildlings, he was just a young inexperienced bad hearted used by the jealous filled old cargos in the night watch. it wasn't necessarily abt the wildlings, they killed him becos of long accumulated grudges coupled with the fact he was chosen against that old fool. He should hav fought the wildlings but was there giving orders. OMG, the actions of the giant gave me some ticklings only my babe would give me grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

True.
A man cannot be left in the dark, he must see the light.
So keep persisting grin grin grin

HEAR!!

HEAR!!!

Armadeo [size=30]HEAR!![/size] grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:
BraniacX have you been banned the anti spambot way grin

I was going to reply your post but then I couldn't find you nor your post grin

Nah! You kidding?

The anti-spam bot tried fronting on moa and i got it banned in perpetuity 'cos am so official like that grin

Just kidding wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DjValency(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

Was their any episodes that beats hardhome (season 5) and the red wedding (season 3)?

I agree that there maybe more surprises ahead but will it come close to this ep 2?

I seriously doubt that.
just 2 episodes for now, a girl must wait patiently. grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by drajjay: 4:40pm On May 04, 2016
blackjack21:

was yara responsible for his death?
from the books it's Euron greyjoy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2016
drajjay:
from the books it's Euron greyjoy
T'was a faceless man.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2016
Why would an Umber do that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2016
If the gift ends up being Rickon, that's messed up.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2016
DjValency:
those fools go hear am, especially that small hard heartened lolly abi lobby.......

For the watch
The boy is just hurting and wants revenge.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by conyema12(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2016
A girl has no name....i hope her sight is restored..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

I think Theon will unite with Yara against Euron. Although, if the drowned god will favour an eunuch, is another matter.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2016
I am still pondering on what Tormund said in the trailer "I thought he was the one to lead us through the long night, but I was wrong"

What could possibly be the price to Jon Snow's resurrection?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2016
luxanne:

And you think if Roose was wearing ramsay's shoes, he will hesitate?

There is no difference between father and son IMO, nothing and no one stands in the way of what they want.

Yeah. But he was suggesting that all the people ramsay killed had it coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.