Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088009 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
BraniacX:

Embrace the force, you must

Enlightenment, therein, you'll find

wink

grin cheesygrin
To crosucant he must, jedi way it is! !!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
elrony:

grin cheesygrin To crosucant he must, jedi way it is! !!
Fallen!, corcusant has
Hold sway, the yuzhang vhon do!
Relocated, jedi have
To yavin's moon, for solitude
Run, yet can't we
For on yavin's moon, there lurks
Evil so ancient, lifeless yet alive
jedi lives, over a thousand, sacrificed to trap!
The dreaded and ancient sithlord
Exar KUN!!!
grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Una no well aswear...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
BraniacX:

Fallen!, corcusant has

Relocated, jedi have

Run, yet can't we

Exar KUN!!!

grin
What's the book's title abeg?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Isomerizm:
What's the book's title abeg?

No particular one! grin na just gibberish interlaced with facts! The yuzhang-vhon invasion come way after the exar kun destruction by luke and the solo twins! So na different books and i don read am reach 50 so i no remember which particular star wars books i dey extract from sef cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
BraniacX:

No particular one! grin na just gibberish interlaced with facts! The yuzhang-vhon invasion come way after the exar kun destruction by luke and the solo twins! So na different books and i don read am reach 50 so i no remember which particular star wars books i dey extract from sef cheesy
In your nxt life ur brain...might not agree to come bck with u....u really stress d poor lady too much.....chai!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
siempere:
In your nxt life ur brain...might not agree to come bck with u....u really stress d poor lady too much.....chai!!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
BraniacX:

Fallen!, corcusant has

Relocated, jedi have

Run, yet can't we

Exar KUN!!!

grin

Within Corcusant lives, soul of the Jedi way it is.

Teachs Luke I did in exile...

Do unto Pamcode the same...yes , yes ..

For one I be with the force,one I be with jedi .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
See as braniacx don turn here to George Lucas thread.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
BraniacX:

which is it advisable to start with? I mean the books. Thrawn trilogy?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 1:14am On Mar 04, 2017
elrony:

Within Corcusant lives, soul of the Jedi way it is.

Teachs Luke I did in exile...

Do unto Pamcode the same...yes , yes ..

For one I be with the force,one I be with jedi .
lol how do i join the jedi way? By reading the books?
Teach me you will Jedi Elrony and BraniacX
Willing To learn I am
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2017
elrony:
See as braniacx don turn here to George Lucas thread.
grin grin grin

No be u start it? undecided

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Isomerizm:
which is it advisable to start with? I mean the books. Thrawn trilogy?

Grand admiral thrawn! shocked

Grandmaster navy strategist from hell of the old imperial order grin

My guy read anyone when u see grab! Collation by timeline go come later inside your head wink cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2017
July 16

3 to 4 months away. They may have started filming season 8 when its airing sef.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dantee005(m): 6:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Owk dis is slowing turning into something else..... undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nature8(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2017
BraniacX:

Hehehehehehehehe grin
Weird you think? Yes?....
Know you don't! Yess!.....
Learn you should! Yess yess.....
To understand meaning, the force you must embrace........
To the temple, comes, you must,,,,,,,
In there, guidance to seek........
For wide and mysterious the force is.....
To those who are but new initiates....
Young padawan cheesy

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nature8(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2017
LeSulk:
This...

Abeg, season 7 don enter market?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Nature8:

Abeg, season 7 don enter market?

Nah, we gaas wait till July 16th embarassed

http://winteriscoming.net/2017/03/09/hbo-releases-new-teaser-trailer-game-thrones-season-7/

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nature8(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Who has A Clash of Kings, por farvor?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by walanter(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
who else watch the trailer ....though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
walanter:
who else watch the trailer ....though

That ain't much of a trailer,it's a teaser.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by walanter(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Vorpal:

That ain't much of a trailer,it's a teaser.
much more to keep in balance,that winter is here not coming
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chidiogo27: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Are you a true game of thrones fan. Visit @thefancyshop_ng on Instagram or The Fancy Shop on Facebook for "Game of Thrones-Hand of the King Brooch. Hurry while stock lasts.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akp202(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is season. 7 of game of throne out?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nickizoe(f): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please in GOT season 6 Episode 10. when Cersei was crowned the Queen, I think I saw Lawrence and the septer...Was that them or they finally got burnt too??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nickizoe:
Please in GOT season 6 Episode 10. when Cersei was crowned the Queen, I think I saw Lawrence and the septer...Was that them or they finally got burnt too??
them burn finish
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2017
I hear Ed Sheeran will feature in the next season as a gift for Maisie Williams

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2017
pamcode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVqTua4ARc
Epic - that the word
Is this the official trailer?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2017
pamcode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVqTua4ARc
Epic - that the word
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2017
oyetpel:

I don't know o. I saw it on youtube and decided to share.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.