Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:53 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1077259 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Well she has seen a lot. From King's Landing to the Vale to a Bolton ruled Winterfell to the wall. I think she's capable of making a few decisions on matters comcerning the North seeing as she's the eldest surviving Stark. cheesy

There's gonna be some tension between her and Jon in coming episodes. She's already going against his decisions, which he's obviously not very receptive towards.

She has proven herself right before though, in that Jon shouldn't have attempted retaking Winterfell without enough men. She also convinced him that Ramsay giving up Rickon was nothing but a trick. Which it was, Jon charged, which was against their whole battle strategy.

Both Jon and Sansa are growing up, and at the same time, both becoming quite headstrong. I have an image of Sansa using Petyr's guile to knock Jon off the throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
kay9:

You're a girl?? Ahh, suddenly all your opinions make sense now. I hereby unreservedly apologize for trying to stop you from mixing facts with assumptions and sentiment.

I'm not mixing facts with sentiments. The Rhaegar-Lyanna story has been presented to us in bits and pieces. . . .I am only filling the gaps with possible scenerios based on what I've read about the characters.

And I firmly believe they were in love, eloped and got married. At least until George Martin says otherwise.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Uh. beYONCE?!

I thought it was obvious embarassed
It was only after you mentioned 'fangirl' that I clocked the Bey reference

I only ever saw you in the sports section trolling bykebyke.

Just scrolled through your diary and ran into diggz there. Dude knew you were a girl all along and kept the info to himself. Mofo. grin

Your writing is quality though. A bit too melancholy for me, but the prose itself is top notch.

You're a pretty deep sounding person, how the hell did you find yourself slumming it with us mad people in the sports section?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
You just don't like her grin it amazes me when someone don't like her, I'm like why won't you like Khaleesi, it's Khaleesi for Christ sake.

I have been her fan from the first episode she aired, even before the Dragons smiley

I don't like Dany.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gbola5:

I don't like Dany.

That makes 2 of us fam. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by diggz: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nihilist:

Just scrolled through your diary and ran into diggz there. Dude knew you were a girl all along and kept the info to himself. Mofo. grin

Your writing is quality though. A bit too melancholy for me, but the prose itself is top notch.

You're a pretty deep sounding person, how the hell did you find yourself slumming it with us mad people in the sports section?

grin smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm crazy for sports. Crazier for Ronaldo and all things Madrid.

Guess that means I'm mad too. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Uh. beYONCE?!

I thought it was obvious embarassed

And all these while I thought you'd fanatically coined it from YON+royCE. Mea culpa, mea culpa...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
HyDef:

There's gonna be some tension between her and Jon in coming episodes. She's already going against his decisions, which he's obviously not very receptive towards.

She has proven herself right before though, in that Jon shouldn't have attempted retaking Winterfell without enough men. She also convinced him that Ramsay giving up Rickon was nothing but a trick. Which it was, Jon charged, which was against their whole battle strategy.

Both Jon and Sansa are growing up, and at the same time, both becoming quite headstrong. I have an image of Sansa using Petyr's guile to knock Jon off the throne.

I'm sure after everything Sansa has gone through in the hands of filthy game players like Littlefinger, the last thing she'd want is to betray the only family (she thinks) she has left. . . Half brother or not.

They should come to a compromise. There's a bigger war coming and I doubt either one would be willing to have a power struggle in their own camp.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

Jamie is going to kill Cersei.

Cersei was told a prophecy when she was little that her younger brother will kill her. She still thinks it Tyrion, hence why she's weary of him but I feel it will be Jamie.

youtube things ba i see u jawe nothing do u
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yonce:

I'm sure after everything Sansa has gone through in the hands of filthy game players like Littlefinger, the last thing she'd want is to betray the only family (she thinks) she has left. . . Half brother or not.

They should come to a compromise. There's a bigger war coming and I doubt either one would be willing to have a power struggle in their own camp.

*nods in agreement *

the war between the living and the dead

PS has little finger seen a wights or whitewalker before??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
BraniacX:
grin
Oberyn. I would kill Ned again if he comes back.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nihilist:
Yonce is a girl shocked shocked shocked

You're fücking kidding me...
WTF. grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nihilist:

Arghhhh.

Messi's greatness making you mention me in places I do not know.

He's truly the GOAT. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

The thing is..... don't underate anyone in GOT. To me, the Greyjoy guy is more of a talker but don't let us forget he killled his bro to take Iron Island. So, he might and might not be a threat. You've no reason to be scared, Khaleesi is the mother of dragons, she has her dragons to protect her. What you shld be scared of is the Army of the dead cos I don't think Dany is aware of them yet and as you know it's Fire vs Ice so Dragons might be lost
Yeah definitely, I don't think she's aware....Fire vs Ice, casualty rate will be too much, even the whole army can turn into dust in no time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
JhyMedex:

those dragons give her an unfair advantage ...

She Wld b dead long ago witx dem.. Esp at d fighting pit in Mereen(season 6).. and at d house of the undying (Season 2)..
Many oda scenarios abound

Me thinks Dany is OK.. Bt d gal has got some pomposity and a sense of entitlement.grin..
I understand you well, she overdo sometimes but Tyrion is there to guild her, you know she's only after the Throne which makes her impatient sometimes, that's why she's so lucky to have Tyrion as her right hand man.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
GMan650:

Only if she'll take heed to such counsels. Like Jhymedex said she feels pompous atimes
Definitely, she's always in haste and if she continues like that, she would end up like Stannis. Stannis would have won without stress with his large army but impatient killed the man, till date he's still the dumbest character, he lost everything even his daughter with his impatient attitude!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
oyetpel:

No logic here, just your opinion.
LoL, you shaa don't like the way things was easy for Khaleesi, naughty you grin grin

You don't like her much, don't lie wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gbola5:

I don't like Dany.
Why naw and she's pretty cool.
so who's your favorite GOT character then ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:

bro,actually dany isn't a deep or interesting character...its just fantasy that people would like someone with dragons...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nihilist:

I just read Yonce 's diary, damn... she's too deep!!! and her use of word, DAMN. GRRM should sign you in to write some of his script mehn! I hail!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I just read Yonce 's diary, damn... she's too deep!!! and her use of word, DAMN. GRRM should sign you in to write some of his script mehn! I hail!

Thank you. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Coyotejack:

*nods in agreement *

the war between the living and the dead

PS has little finger seen a wights or whitewalker before??

I doubt he's even heard of one.

He's too busy sniffling Sansa's Stark and painting pictures of himself on the Iron Throne. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
dubylhover:

bro,actually dany isn't a deep or interesting character...its just fantasy that people would like someone with dragons...
Hmm...seems I'm the only one that likes her here grin There is nothing I want than to see her sit on that Throne, Dany is about to change the Realm.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Jaime Lannister, otherwise Sansa Stark. Book or Show.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mrblaze06: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Can someone please help me with the book??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Gbola5:

Jaime Lannister, otherwise Sansa Stark. Book or Show.

Interesting. I sort of agree with Jaime, he'd come third for me... Sansa though...

Tyrion, then Arya, then Jaime.

I find Daenerys bland.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2017
HyDef:

Ned.

I could put Drogo second, but someone should toss Ygritte off that list. Good job Olly. grin

Ygritte is smoky hot naked shocked I would revive her for another peek grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

It is. It's farther than Harrenhal for sure. undecided

A map would help you here undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:08am On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

But where did his skill to ride a horse and joust suddenly come from. Meera said Howland was a crannogman and I believe they are not very skilled in battle except when they took lessons which I'm certain Howland didn't take.
assume a tad bit too much don't you? Why don't we stick to facts instead?
#fact how land reed was riding when he arrived at the tower of joy
#fact howland reed was a lord to be born to a lord, except samwell tarly, they all are trained by their fathers master at arms from a very young age
#fact not much was said about him before harrenhall, so we can't say he could not ride or he could for certain and if he could where and when he learned, but seeing as he rode into battle when Ned called his banners, the argument for he could ride trumps yours

Also when measly squires were shoving him to the dirt, he waited for a 15 year old girl to scare them away. . . . what a fighter grin

Yes, he fought alongside with Ned, and killed Arthur Dayne(in a cowardly way) but that was years later. Maybe he learned the way of the sword eventually. tongue
he was a crannogman so yes naturally he wasn't predisposed to war, and his pursuits and adventures indicate that unlike most men his age, he like his son jojen, had more interest in the history and mysticism of the old religion than in war and for all that, crannogmen like all other men wage war when required as their history would indicate that they have previously been at war with the starks, the Boltons, the freys, with andal invaders alongside the starks and the boltons so that squashes your presumption..............again! undecided

P.S Yonce isn't obviously coined from bey as you think, we are not in your head cheesy we thought in keeping with the GOT theme it was from bronze yohn Royce that venerable strongman of the vale shocked and that's why we thought you a guy #fangurrrll tongue
Nice reviews about your writing though, will check it out sometime, interesting reading?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 1:15am On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:

P.S Yonce isn't obviously coined from bey as you think, we are not in your head cheesy we thought in keeping with the GOT theme it was from bronze yohn Royce that venerable strongman of the vale shocked and that's why we thought you a guy #fangurrrll tongue
Nice reviews about your writing though, will check it out sometime, interesting reading?

I also thought it was coined from Bronze Yohn Royce.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:28am On Jul 21, 2017
armadeo:

6 weeks to go. Lol. Ain't reading anything on this thread till am through.

A man can and will.

Valar morghulis.

Have you seen the new trailers? shocked shocked
Oh my word! shocked
Oh my goodness! shocked

I can't fit shout a beg shocked
Shift lemme faint!
Trust me, no one thinks less of you on your impending failure to keep your promise, its like holding your breath for a long time, you can't be faulted for gasping for air now can you? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.