Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1087560 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
My own question is who is going to face the mountain. I never see fighter wey go fit challenge that man oo. unless they make it that a dragon eats him, cus even wolf no go fit bring him down.

How i wish Karl drogo still dey, or those thenns and that giant. then it will be a fair fight
Brienne of tarth. Killing the mountain isnt about skill alone...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
francawilson:
Just finished watching GOT episode 2 on Mnet HD 101, it was bloody. Wow
LASTMA

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
At least there isnt a female head of the night walkers and thats the real threat. The women can have their day and kill each other. They will still face men eventually.

Meanwhile, no one is talking of our dear fat samwel tarly. Little lady mormont will appreciate him healing ser jorah ooo. I luv that lady mormont sha(no lustfulness attached)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
I hope the dornish family are not wiped out like the freys sha. Two dead, mother and last daughter hostage and about to be taken to the mother of the poor girl they murdered...as gifts i might add
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by FakoMaybach1: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
nymphomaniac:

If they write it that way then they have spoilt the movie, i was grossly disappointed when Brienne beat the hound.

abeg face the truth, the mountain is not human. they have not brought forward any warrior that can match him. Except maybe his brother sandor that knows the viciousness and possibly weakness of the mountain.

Face it, the mountain is freakishly strong, one punch from him will knock Brienne senseless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Nicolars:
it doesn't have to snow there

The night king brings winter along
this is very true. The wall doesnt weep when the night king or his forces are close. Thats why to remind themselves, they say winter is coming! It implies the terror and the unending winter combined
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Lastly, you all criticizing that guy about liking yara a few pages back, you fail to realize people like people for various reasons. I like yara. She may not be cute but she has other qualities i admire. I'd certainly be hurt if she dies...

Well what is dead may never die sha.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BCISLTD: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2017
nymphomaniac:

Brienne ke..what brand of weed are u smoking..she nearly died fighting mountain JR...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 12:41am On Jul 25, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
My own question is who is going to face the mountain. I never see fighter wey go fit challenge that man oo. unless they make it that a dragon eats him, cus even wolf no go fit bring him down.
Oberon Martell already showed us how he can be beaten. The opponent has to be really agile, and he must use a weapon with a long reach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2IYyywZMs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Yonce:

This is Game of Thrones not Reign. grin

We had the first episode with no nudity, I expected them to go overboard with it this time. I just didn't expect cockless sex. lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Godstraight:
their acting was so terrible,these sexy ladies were ruthless with their cousin so ii felt no pity for them grin
They would have been a great access to Khaleesi in battle, that's the point.... Their death pained me even as much they are hate, that's if you are Khaleesi big fan smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2017
donblazer10:
When is the episode 3 coming out?
Next week Monday, check Toxicwap by 2:30am

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice episode.

I feel sorry for Theon to tell the truth. I have to admit, he's one of my favorites, probably because I pity him so much. What he experienced in the hands of Ramsay was devastating.

Never really gave two craps about them Sand Snakes.

This was a much better scene for Euron for me. He portrayed the character better than in the first episode. For me at least.

And no Clegane!? Bah!

No comment on Eunuch + Translator.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2017
PR3ACHER:
They would have been a great access to Khaleesi in battle, that's the point.... Their death pained me even as much they are hate, that's if you are Khaleesi big fan smiley

How can people be Daenerys fans!? She's so unremarkable!

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 25, 2017
VargasVee:
Euron Greyjoy is just plain silly with craziness and humor grin

I always look forward to his scenes grin grin
I hate him now more than ever, that dude is cruel and hard to kill mehn.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GuyFawkes: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2017
GuyFawkes:
Game of thrones definitely has a feminist agenda . It’s subtle but apparent”It does indeed, it is very clear in the books. George RR Martin is a self proclaimed feminist and tries to elements of it into most of his work. The three main take ome points from A Song of Ice & Fire (and Game of Thrones) are;1. Feminism is good. (cough… )
2. Monarchy is bad/
3. War is bad. All these points can be seen throughout GoT. I d find it funny that people look at the show and see Daenerys as the hero of the show (or books for that matter). When you stop to think about it she is one of the stories main antagonists. She is about to invade a country and bring unspeakable death to its people with 1. The Dothraki, whose custom is to sack and r@pe as they conqueror and also the Iron Born whose way of life is reiving. She also has an incredible entitlement complex, constantly claiming that the Iron Throne is hers by right… I’m afraid it isn’t. Your father lost it to the Baratheons you have no right to it. She is clearly turning into her father the “Mad King”. Evermore willing to burn cities to the ground not caring that those cities are made up of slaves and normal people who she claims to be doing all this for. Her reasons for invading Westeros are for power and revenge, not some noble cause. She once spoke of “breaking the wheel” by destroying the other noble houses in Westeros but still marches under the Targaryen banner, she has no interest of breaking the wheel, she just wants to be the only spoke left in the wheel. We have also seen over and over that she is a fantastic conqueror but a terrible ruler. Unable to rule 3 cities in Slavers Bay so how she expects to rule 7 kingdoms is beyond me.So for someone who is so opposed to the needless slaughter and r@pe of small folk she is about to become the main instigator to feed her need for power.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I feel bad for greyworm. No dick to properly deal with missandre's sweet sexy body. sad

Darn you producers, darn you to heck. sad
The lack of dick make the scene lacking.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 1:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Nicolars:

Team white walker grin
if i hear
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GuyFawkes: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2017
My post on June 28 2016 on this thread concerning Feminism on GOT smiley

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Yonce:

While Jon is away, I know Littlefinger will definitely finger the North. And Sansa embarassed
Now that Arya is going back, I think it's safe to say Arya can end his life, just can't wait to see his end... The Guy is so annoying, doing the same thing he did to Sansa Mum, manipulating (fingering).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2017
BCISLTD:
I swear I did "weldone" when those dorn girls where talking about killing the mountain ...they died like fouls
actually i think she was talking about having sex with the mountain not killing him

Who else liked the whole mama...mama thingy

She really is a mamas girl...running to save her mum and all
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nymphomaniac(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Romanciella:
actually i think she was talking about having sex with the mountain not killing him

Who else liked the whole mama...mama thingy

She really is a mamas girl...running to save her mum and all
i agree. Ehen, mr seun, the tips u gave to kiiling the mountain wont work again o. The guy has been upgraded with steel and his head is now twisted all courtesy qyburn. I think dodarrion and sandor will fight him and win sha

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2017
IamDejman:

Leave respect.

Why do they have to just keep killing characters I am beginning to love. Goodbye Yara and the Dorne fam. Theon is so cockless and deserves death, why are they still keeping him alive? Why?

Something tells me Sansa is going to do something she'll regret and Jon is off.

Arya's reunion with nysteria (hope I spelt correctly) turned sour.

Finally, I agree with the tyrell grandma. Dany has to be a dragon, Tyrion might be wise and clever however, his plans have clearly failed. The ambush was too emotional for me. The three Dorne ladies ehn angry

But wait, how come euron can fight that good? undecided I feel they're making him unnecessarily extra-vicious
Lols cheesy nysteria rhymes with hysteria but its actually nymeria and since you asked, your spelling was wrong wink don't get hysterical on nobody now tongue

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Yonce:

This episode set the stage for future events.

I love that Dany finally heard Jon's name and Tyrion was there to speak volumes about him. For once Melisandre did something useful since resurrecting Jon.
I thought she'd jump into the conclusion that Dany was the Promised Princess since Jon banished her. Maybe the promised love story is really that of Jon and Dany. Ew lipsrsealed

As for Cersei, I continue admire her ability to twist truths, be hypocritical (hypocrisy does rhyme with Cersei) and keep a straight face. She has to thank Jamie for more than giving her children and the occasional relief. . . .her brother understands the act of winning allies far better than she ever will.
Still, I'm looking to see how she totures Ellaria and her sand snake daughter. The pain the "shame-shouting" Septa suffered will be child's play compared to hers cool

And Theon!!! He bloody Reeked out again, literally jumped ship. Euron was right to call him a cockless bastard, even Grey Worm has more balls than he does. grin grin

R.I.P in advance Yara. embarassed

People learn.............Melisandre learned the hard way how smokey screened and wishy washy prophecies are

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:50am On Jul 25, 2017
GOTOlodo:

You must have a VERY bad taste in women.

Continue cherishing Yara's face. You no see Dany. You no see Sansa. You no see Missandei. Even Cersie sef try. You no even see Melisandre, even though she don old small. Na only Yara you see to cherish.

Olodo go and siddon undecided

You're such an olodo for not noticing that yara's biggest selling point is being open to foreign invasions grin
Biggest olodo! cool

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:53am On Jul 25, 2017
Yonce:

Lmao not important eh? So you'd have no problem being a eunuch eh or as Euron so graciously put it, a cockless bastard grin

Oo oo ooh shocked
Or maybe you've never been to the grey side grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2017
GOTOlodo:

I'd rather have my head on a spike than cherish the face of unattractive women. I am sure you jerk off to pictures of Yara's face. grin
Poor decision making! undecided
I must say, otondo seems to be the flip side of your olodoishness, either way, little hope of saving you embarassed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Yonce:

This just in,

Theon suffers from PTSD

Post Testicular Severance Disorder.

Victims have a huge tendency to Reek out and relapse.

Oh! This is just mean!
Too savage! embarassed
Can i keee myself on his behalf?
Who has that meme of committing suicide by hanging on a cocoyam plant?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:03am On Jul 25, 2017
simi4me:
Why is Jon still answering a snow when as a king, he has the authority to legalize himself as a Stark?
Two words
Humility
Honor

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Yonce:

grin grin

If Sansa allows herself be played again and loses the North, she would be a colossal waste of space.
All the people that loves Sansa won't talk now grin grin If she allow herself to be played by Little Finger then I'm sorry, she can no longer be wise again!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Coyotejack:
Theon even cockless greyworm has more balls than u cry cry
Please reedem ur self please undecided
grin I don't know why Theon is still alive, probably he she has a higher purpose.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Cybertext:
Nice Episode. ...its all building up to the great battle. ....

I just felt Nymeria didn't recognize Arya because she's actually no-one...(I hope I'm wrong and she leaves her pack to go with Arya)
Same thing on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.