Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1087881 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by urahara(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
True, that is.
but somehow, the CGI in Nigerian movies still can't measure up to 'a new hope'.

Lmao. grin grin

U ppl will not kill. Someburri.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lana1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
IamLEGEND1:

i. The phantom menace
ii. Attack of the clones
* The Clone Wars 1-6 (Animated Series)
iii. Revenge of the sith
* Solo: A Star Wars Story (upcoming)
* Star Wars: Rebels 1-4 (Animated Series)
* Rogue one
iv. A new hope
v. The empire strikes back
vi. Return of the Jedi
vii. The force awakens
viii. The last Jedi

apparently there is a young Han Solo standalone coming out soon.....as I haven't seen it, I can't really say where exactly it falls chronologically. But if you're into animations, you can catch up on the 'clone wars' which as you can guess by now takes place parallel to 'Attack of the clones'.
And of cause 'Rebels' which ended recently, spans the time period from the aftermath of "Revenge of the sith" to the immediate aftermath of 'Rogue one'.
personally, I found the animated series' to be quite helpful in filling some of the time gaps between the movies.
That's all I've got, bruh..... hope it's helpful enough.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2018
So this has been put for some time now. A battle scene took 55 days to film. Any idea who might be the sides in the battle?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2018
So this has been out for some time now. A battle scene took 55 days to film. Any idea who might be the sides in the battle?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
troubleseller:
So this has been out for some time now. A battle scene took 55 days to film. Any idea who might be the sides in the battle?

What had been out for some time?.

Am kinda avoiding spoilers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
armadeo:

What had been out for some time?.

Am kinda avoiding spoilers
It's not a spoiler if it does not tell you what's about to happen. This is just a theory.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2018
Isomerizm:
Please, could anyone help me list all of The Star Wars movies in chronological order?

BraniacX

IamLEGEND1

Nihilist

Gbola5
don't know the chronology but i think the force awakens should be one of the first right?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
troubleseller:
It's not a spoiler if it does not tell you what's about to happen. This is just a theory.

Let it out dude.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 1:20pm On May 01, 2018
armadeo:

Let it out dude.
I was thinking it would be against the WW & humans. But knowing GoT, it's not going to be that easy. A big character is going to die and there is a big twist somewhere
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Samwise001: 3:24pm On May 27, 2018
George wrote a script. But not one studio movie liked it, they said nobody liked science fiction ,they said it was for children . He finally found a producer who said he will finance it, but even the producer didn't like story,  he just did it because he want George to make other movies for him in future.  But he had to agree on a budget https://myspotlighte..com.ng/2018/05/if-you-feel-like-giving-up-read-this.html?m=1
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2018
so season 7 is really out ...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dejt4u(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
FDOzioma:
so season 7 is really out ...
really.. season 7??.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
dejt4u:
really.. season 7??.. Lol
Where can i download it please ...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
naijainfogalery:
The best Series Ever "Game of Thrones" My favourite character Tyrion Lanister. That dude always crack me up with his tricks.

The people i always look forward to is :
Tyrion Lanister
Lord Baylish (i hope i got the spelling)
Queen Sessi (i dont like her though but she is a good player which makes me always looking forward to seeing her)
Aaya (Ned Starks daughter)
Mother of Dragon(Kalhesi) Cant wait to see those dragon burning down Jophrey (The bastard King) i love their lineage (Mad King to the Drunk King and now the bastard King)

My favourite quote is when Tyrion lanister met John Snow during the feast when King Robert came to Winterfell
Tyrion - Your uncle is in the Nightswatch, ive always wanted to see the wall
John Snow - You are Tyrion lanister the Queens brother
Tyrion Lanister - My Greatest Accomplishment, And you? You are Ned Starks bastard arent you?
John Snow (started walking away)
Tyrion lanister - Sorry if i offend you, You are the bastard though, Never forget what you and the whole world will not, wear it like an armour and it can never be used to hurt you
John Snow- What the Hell do you know about being a bastard
Tyrion Lanister - All dwarfs are bastards in their fathers eye

If you havent seen this movie, Aaaaaaaw sorry you are missing not forgetting the fact that its full of Romance, back Stabbing and its epic nature.

Season 1 tinz! If u have Bobby movies or Movie box, u can re-watch again with subtitles. Almost rounding up season 1....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2018
Daeylar:

All right I shoukd send you all G.O.T related books right?
Send a mail
please send to me too. All GOT related books. Thanks in advance..I'd really appreciate it. buoqui4real@yahoo.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2018
booqee:
please send to me too. All GOT related books. Thanks in advance..I'd really appreciate it.

Just remembered that I don't have the books anymore.

This is the website I got it from though.
I embedded a link that takes you to where to download immediately.

en.booksee.org
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Booqee,
See my post above.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2018
kit married leslie! yay! grin
dragon queen my **ss i'm team kissed by fire wildlings cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
BraniacX:
kit married leslie! yay! grin

dragon queen my **ss i'm team kissed by fire wildlings cheesy

I hope the DJ didn't play Rains of Castamere. grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Daeylar:

Just remembered that I don't have the books anymore.

This is the website I got it from though.
I embedded a link that takes you to where to download immediately.

en.booksee.org
thank you so much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yonce:

I hope the DJ didn't play Rains of Castamere. grin
Rains okay but reynes woulda got him kopped! hell! i woulda voked some weired jiggaboo shyte n thunder down on him from the lands around the niger grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
FEAR NOT THE END OF AN ERA I SAY BRETHREN!

Fear not shocked for come January 2019, a game of thrones must end but since what is dead may never die AN AGE OF HEROES WILL BEGIN NOT TOO LONG AFTER cheesy

so celebrate with me brethren! celebrate!

https://www.joe.co.uk/amp/entertainment/x-incredible-things-to-expect-in-the-new-game-of-thrones-spinoff-183448

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lionpikin(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2018
This is the best series I have seen
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2018
Lionpikin:
This is the best series I have seen
U just finished it?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lionpikin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
troubleseller:
U just finished it?
Yes. Can you recommend something similar for me please
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lionpikin:
Vikings. Into the badlands.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Lionpikin:
Epic series? Vikings is quite nice. That's the only one I can recommend for now.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by debosalau(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Daeylar:

Sent

I've read the book from Book 1 to 5 ending with A DANCE WITH DRAGONS

Is the book 6 out?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2018
debosalau:

Is the book 6 out?

Don't know, don't follow the books actually. Just watch the show
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gr8lex(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
debosalau:

Is the book 6 out?
It is not out yet.
I heard it would be after the next season of the TV show.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MJBOLT: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.