Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1077038 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2013
Watching season 3 episode 1 now.

What on earth must Tyrion do to earn his father's love? This sh1t makes me sad.

Seun says, "please note that anyone who posts spoilers will be permanently banned from Nairaland.
To discuss the books, please visit this page: https://www.nairaland.com/1548262/questions-theories-trivia-asoiaf-game

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2013
i have season 1 and 2 on my pc, not started on them yet -
waiting for my friendly tv show warezmeister to upload
will dl AFTER i dl the walking dead finale - whats taking the dude so long to upload that angry?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2013
Sorry for the offtopic. Maybe I will get round to game of thrones when I go on leave
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2013
It is a great tv show....does the books justice.

I've been thinking about starting up Walking Dead, but no time for a new series right now grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SIRcumalot: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2013
Would've loved to see arya today. Sometimes I hope the series splits away from the book just to be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Oh I have search for the torrent asap. Cant wait to see the imp.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2013
My newest celebrity crush (she shows up in Season 3, Episode 1):

Damn she fly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Damn is season 3 out on DVD?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2013
Wow, let me get my copy of episode 1 before reading this thread.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2013
downloading right now - 720p mkv y'all cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by holluwai(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Where can I download? thx
oyb: downloading right now - 720p mkv y'all cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by naijainfogalery: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
The best Series Ever "Game of Thrones" My favourite character Tyrion Lanister. That dude always crack me up with his tricks.

The people i always look forward to is :
Tyrion Lanister
Lord Baylish (i hope i got the spelling)
Queen Sessi (i dont like her though but she is a good player which makes me always looking forward to seeing her)
Aaya (Ned Starks daughter)
Mother of Dragon(Kalhesi) Cant wait to see those dragon burning down Jophrey (The bastard King) i love their lineage (Mad King to the Drunk King and now the bastard King)

My favourite quote is when Tyrion lanister met John Snow during the feast when King Robert came to Winterfell
Tyrion - Your uncle is in the Nightswatch, ive always wanted to see the wall
John Snow - You are Tyrion lanister the Queens brother
Tyrion Lanister - My Greatest Accomplishment, And you? You are Ned Starks bastard arent you?
John Snow (started walking away)
Tyrion lanister - Sorry if i offend you, You are the bastard though, Never forget what you and the whole world will not, wear it like an armour and it can never be used to hurt you
John Snow- What the Hell do you know about being a bastard
Tyrion Lanister - All dwarfs are bastards in their fathers eye

If you havent seen this movie, Aaaaaaaw sorry you are missing not forgetting the fact that its full of Romance, back Stabbing and its epic nature.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2013
ekt_bear: My newest celebrity crush (she shows up in Season 3, Episode 1):

Damn she fly
She's the translator in the last scene, right? What's her name?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
I'm still imagining how the mother of dragons can gather force to counter the other Kings.
I'm suspecting that King Robert's bastaard son on the run with Arya might emerge king after all these fury with the powers

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
ekt_bear: It is a great tv show....does the books justice.

I've been thinking about starting up Walking Dead, but no time for a new series right now grin

[size=13pt]What the...? THINKING?!?!?!?! What is there to think about?! GET ON IT! angry

As per GOT, I missed Arya and Braun lol, easily some of my favorites. I'd take either of them over silly Sansa any day. I can't wait to see Tyrion's response to Cersei and his father. I couldn't even hate Joffrey as much because he was siding with his humanitarian of a future wife over his own mother. Awesome cool[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dealordea(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
We are Back in Business, About to download it!!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dealordea(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
I miss Jon Snow!!! thats my Favourite actor

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordZOUGA(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
I don't get..

did that dragon just cook its food before it ate?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Seun:
She's the translator in the last scene, right? What's her name?

Nathalie Emmanuel. Aka ekt_bear's baby mamma

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]What the...? THINKING?!?!?!?! What is there to think about?! GET ON IT! angry
I watched the first 5 minutes of the first episode on Netflix, found it hella boring. I guess I'll give it another shot.

As per GOT, I missed Arya and Braun lol, easily some of my favorites. I'd take either of them over silly Sansa any day. I can't wait to see Tyrion's response to Cersei and his father. I couldn't even hate Joffrey as much because he was siding with his humanitarian of a future wife over his own mother. Awesome cool[/size]

Braun is a frikkin beast. Love that guy.

Btw, Tywin Lannister? He was somewhat underdeveloped in the book in my opinion. But really shines in the TV show.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
my favourite characters have to be

Arya - tho little but damnit she's so daring,bold and sharp tongued.

Tyrion(the imp) - he is so intelligent,witty and too smart for a man his height!!

I guess i'll have to wait till when season3 is on DVD cry

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Just finished watching. This Khalisi means business. We might have another blackwater soon.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by horlajide: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
ekt_bear: ..
Abeg who claimed the iron throne eventually? Could it be that dothraki queen?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
horlajide:
Abeg who claimed the iron throne eventually? Could it be that dothraki queen?
/
Haba dont spoil it for us now. angry
It not everyone thats is keen on reading the book.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
horlajide: my favourite characters have to be

Aaya - tho little but damnit she's so daring,bold and sharp tongued.

Tyrion(the imp) - he is so intelligent,witty and too smart for a man his height!!

I guess i'll have to wait till when season3 is on DVD cry

Why wait, the torrent is seeding like crazy.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PrinceNN(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
downloading season 1 ... tongue grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Akanniade:

Why wait, the torrent is seeding like crazy.

+1. Took like 30 min for me to download it Sunday night. I'm sure the download time is even less now (more seeders)

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ekt bear, where can it be downloaded? And can I download it with my 1500 MTN BIS?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ektbear: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
Kat.ph is my favorite torrent site.

Episode 1 of season 3 was 400 megabytes for me. So if your internet connection can handle that go ahead.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordZOUGA(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
ekt_bear: Kat.ph is my favorite torrent site.

Episode 1 of season 3 was 400 megabytes for me. So if your internet connection can handle that go ahead.
http://billionuploads.com/9lm6l0l8whgs for direct download

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by violent(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sixteen08(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
holluwai: Where can I download? thx

U can try fztvseries.mobi they have the S3E1 available for download

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.