Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1087215 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CountDracula(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Looooool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pickabeau1: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin grin snow white
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
10months to go.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fkforyou(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
I wish jon snow is not dead....I have a feeling he is having a nightmare.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aida13: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
armadeo:
10months to go.

lol this thread though. You dey do countdown?? Still a looong looooooong way to go bro.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
smiley ... no be small snow white.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nipeks(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Has Greyjoy/Reek paid enough for his sins or should he suffer more?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
CountDracula:
Looooool

gringringringringringringrin

Anyway I read somewhere that Jon Snow might not be dead afterall. Danny in one of her interviews said there's a 50/50 chance he might be coming back in the next season. They better bring him back, he's the only Eye Candy on the show...the reason why some of us watched season 5

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CountDracula(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringringrin

Anyway I read somewhere that Jon Snow might not be dead afterall. Danny in one of her interviews said there's a 50/50 chance he might be coming back in the next season. They better bring him back, he's the only Eye Candy on the show...the reason why some of us watched season 5

D film wil b pointless without the bastard. They knw dat...
I'm hopin cerci hasn't lost her wickedness tho

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
You guys should watch penny dreadful. The series is awesome.. Pls join me on the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2255621/penny-dreadful-official-fan-thread/3#35264863
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2015
Nipeks:

Reek was literately emasculated. That has paid for any crimes.

A man feels sorry for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 12:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Dragonking:
You guys should watch penny dreadful. The series is awesome.. Pls join me on the thread

Tried it couldn't get past the first episode. Wonder if it gets better?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nipeks(m): 12:56am On Jun 29, 2015
armadeo:

Reek was literately emasculated. That has paid for any crimes.

Do you worship the many-faced god? @

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nipeks:

Are you a fan of the many face god? @.

A man is a fan of no one. A man is a fan of everyone. A man must first be nobody before he can be anybody.

Valar morghulis.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2015
armadeo:
Tried it couldn't get past the first episode.
Shame...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tempem: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Seun:
Shame...
and why? If I may humbly ask
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CountDracula(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Dragonking:

Omo I no knw say better people dey here... I love penny dreadful...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
CountDracula:

Omo I no knw say better people dey here... I love penny dreadful...

Oh boy, the season don almost finish na..we had a thread all these while..Penny dreadful is highly rated as GOT but very few people know about this.

I replied ur post on the PD thread, you were right about the hound of God but I don't think Dorian is Dracula.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Seun:
Shame...

Thank you Seun..many people don't know that penny dreadful was among the highly rated series along with GOT last year and it is still highly rated.

But come ooo, I never knew u watched penny dreadful, why didnt u contribute on the PD thread all this while?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
tempem:

That's because he is missing out on another great series. GOT is not the only interesting series na.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
armadeo:

Tried it couldn't get past the first episode. Wonder if it gets better?

I believe that Seun has given you the perfect response. I beseech that you watch penny dreadful not with the mindset of GOT as they are two opposite genre.

If you watch up to episode 4 of season 1 and u still don't like it, then don't watch it again. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tempem: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dragonking:

That's because he is missing out on another great series. GOT is not the only interesting series na.
Can't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kraftykc(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
posi4true:

That would really be awesome cheesy...but warging doesnt work like that. Its not that simple. cheesy

According to the books it COULD work like that. The Wilding warg's consciousness was trapped in his Eagle at his point of death so he kept attacking John Snow. If he were more powerful it isn't too far off to imagine he could jump into another body.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kraftykc(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
I think this season was too "narrow" in my account. The characters became very limited somehow, I mean no news of the Freys, Riverrun, Lord Blackfish, Greyjoy, Bran, Rickon, the vigilantes and Red Priest nor the masked lady from Asshai (abi that city with the temple where Khaleesi was almost kidnapped).

All these characters have very untold stories. How about King Robert's basted abeg?

And the remnants of King Rob's armies too have all been discarded for the plot of King's Landing vs the rest... This was not a very sensible ploy to make. I think they should have started amassing an army of alliances for Denearys in the 7 kingdoms.

That said, I cannot quantify how pumped up I am for the action that Varys and Tryrion will take against the Masters. Let them see actual bad guys do it.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dragonking:

I believe that Seun has given you the perfect response. I beseech that you watch penny dreadful not with the mindset of GOT as they are two opposite genre.

If you watch up to episode 4 of season 1 and u still don't like it, then don't watch it again. smiley

As it stands I have no TV serial I am watching now. They are all on break so I will try it. Tried dominion downloaded S1 regretted it.

Will give dreadful a try and be back with my opinion.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
the way theon/reek behaves infuriates me, why not commit suicide if he really wants to attorn for his sins.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nipeks(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
If Jon Snow lives again he's probably going to be saved by his brother Bran. Nothing was said about him in the last episodes but he is supposed to be all powerful by now.

I also have a feeling that Syrio Forel (Arya Stark Sword dance master) is one of the many-faced god (god of death) worshippers. Remember his quote: "There is only one god, and His name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'not today'. ". Those people have probably been stalking Arya right from there.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nipeks:

Theon was an as s no doubt but he didn't deserve what he got from Ramsey. He has paid enough for his sins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
tempem:
so we can do the Shame ... Shame ... Shame ... Ding-ding meme thing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tempem: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Seun:
alright, man.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
armadeo:

As it stands I have no TV serial I am watching now. They are all on break so I will try it. Tried dominion downloaded S1 regretted it.

Will give dreadful a try and be back with my opinion.

Dominion was horrible. Check out "the whispers" and "the brink". The whispers is high quality and very interesting and it's currently on air. You can also check "humans" but it's not all that.

I will check out penny dreadful tho but I doubt I will like it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CountDracula(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Seun:

Hehehehehehehehheehe... Lwkm... I love dat nun/priest/sista/watever she is

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.