Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1087611 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by landinfo: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
@seun
Why did U remove "Naira" from my moniker

jaeik007:

snow is dead... Waiting for the next season

My G, I don watch enough moviez & seriez to know say "Snow is alive & kicking" & it'z possible we may not find out until S6's Finale.............

Daenerys is faced with an incoming Dothraki khalasar of great numbers, after dropping a ring to the ground to leave a trail she is surrounded.

I love thix quote OR another angle from Wikipedia
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ctuagent007: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Everybody knows #JonSnowIsNotDead.....he had granted interviews that he was done with the show and that he is to cut his hair for other movies BUT last week @ the Wimbledon, he was still spotted with his usual hairstyle.......But what is truly remarkable & giving me that "unshakeable confidence" is that:

1. He still has a score to settle with that particular BOSS of the Whitewalker who has put the face of Snow in his memory

2. He is yet to be revealed as a "True Noble" meaning that he would soon find out who his mother is

3. He has a role to play with Khaleesi....maybe a husband or

4. He dies & the show loses out cos his "character" is now important for the show unlike Season 1

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
ctuagent007:
Everybody knows #JonSnowIsNotDead.....he had granted interviews that he was done with the show and that he is to cut his hair for other movies BUT last week @ the Wimbledon, he was still spotted with his usual hairstyle.......But what is truly remarkable & giving me that "unshakeable confidence" is that:

1. He still has a score to settle with that particular BOSS of the Whitewalker who has put the face of Snow in his memory

2. He is yet to be revealed as a "True Noble" meaning that he would soon find out who his mother is

4. He dies & the show loses out cos his "character" is now important for the show unlike Season 1

I know he isn't dead but the reasons you gave don't mean anything in game of thrones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kraftykc(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Jarizod:
who are those saying jon snow will be back

That guy was throughly stabbed lipsrsealed

Cercei's b*obs tho grin

Those bewbs are anti-gravity

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Encoredme(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tgirl4real:
I still don't get how Joeffery's poisoning was executed. Can someone explain?

The guy is one good actor sha.

If you watch Dark Knight (Batman part 1) you'll see a younger King Geoffrey. Was surprised to see that he had acted before GoT
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
I also believe he will have a deep encounter with mother of dragons. However, in game of thrones anyone can fall at anytime.

One thing I noticed is that aside the suspense in different scenes and also who takes the iron throne, there's a general suspense captured as 'winter is coming' From the very begin of throne game to the end, We all, especially those who haven't read the book, waited for this winter to come, to see actually what happens in winter grin

ctuagent007:

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Even tho' I hated his evil character I can't help but acknowledge his incredible acting skills.

I think the poison was put inside the wine by his wife's mother

Lord Baelish is just a perfect executor of the 48 laws of power. Tagged the murder crime on The Dwarf and his wife to keep his enemies busy and distracted while he screws them as a friend.

Tgirl4real:
I still don't get how Joeffery's poisoning was executed. Can someone explain?

The guy is one good actor sha.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just saw the final episode Yesterday... Cersei has nice boobies tho...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
nani667:

that's not cersei it's a stunt double. real cersei ( Lena Headey) have tattoos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
nani667:
Those boobies nice to you?
Chai!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
blackiridis:

She was also pregnant during the period!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dgunnerz:

She was also pregnant during the period!
very correct
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
blackiridis:

Seriously ?? Why's the real Cersei hiding and hoarding her boobies na... Is she too big to show some Skin on GOT

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2015
nani667:

Seriously ?? Why's the real Cersei hiding and hoarding her boobies na... Is she too big to show some Skin on GOT
something like that
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Encoredme:

If you watch Dark Knight (Batman part 1) you'll see a younger King Geoffrey. Was surprised to see that he had acted before GoT

Yeah, I remember. He was very young then lol. King Jeoffrey
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Braintouch(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sometimes I think the so-called Nollywood renowned movie producers are overrated. They usually run out of concepts. I stopped watching this movie when Jon Snow died; just as I stopped watching Prison Break when Scofield died. It's just so silly of them to kill protagonists in the middle of their movies
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
But scofield died at the end of the movie, we are yet to see how GOT ends?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Thanks.

Oh and one thing i forgot. This is trying to explain it for the show, even though i added what happened in the background from the books. In the books, while what i narrated happened in the background, it is not certain whether it was Olenna that slipped the poison in, even though she retrieved it from the hairnet(necklace). Its between a range of people that could have slipped the poison in, and it wasnt just Joffrey they meant to kill. This doesnt lead to any confusion whatsoever.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gbola5:

Oh and one thing i forgot. This is trying to explain it for the show, even though i added what happened in the background from the books. In the books, while what i narrated happened in the background, it is not certain whether it was Olenna that slipped the poison in, even though she retrieved it from the hairnet(necklace). Its between a range of people that could have slipped the poison in, and it wasnt just Joffrey they meant to kill. This doesnt lead to any confusion whatsoever.

Who else where they planning to kill?

Hello all. Hope y'll had a great weekendm
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Who else where they planning to kill?

Hello all. Hope y'll had a great weekendm

Its obscure. Joffrey eats the pie first before he gobbles the wine. The wine seemed to look purple as it rolled down his chin. The pie was Tyrions. Someone might have been trying to poison him and Joffrey died instead. It cant be Olenna that applys the poison, the chalice is three feet tall and is on a table. Or it ust might be the wine that's poisoned, but it still cant be Olenna. Its likely the other Tyrells were in on it. If it was the wine that was poisoned, it would just have been Joffrey they tried to poison, if it was the slice of pie, it was Tyrion. But what would Tyrells gain from it if they wanted to frame him. Was LF telling a lie to Sansa ? Then why the hairnet(necklace) at all. Was it Cersei ? If it was she would have stopped Joffrey from eating the pie, but then how did she immediately know it was poison.. Was it Oberyn, its likely, but again what would be the gain. The Tyrells gain more from Joffrey than they actually do from Tommen. Which begs,who actually murdered Joffrey, why, how, when, was it Joffrey they meant to kill. to what end ? But i just might be looking to deep into this. This is all in the books. In the show its Olenna for sure. Carry on.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HBB1(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Braintouch:
Sometimes I think the so-called Nollywood renowned movie producers are overrated. They usually run out of concepts. I stopped watching this movie when Jon Snow died; just as I stopped watching Prison Break when Scofield died. It's just so silly of them to kill protagonists in the middle of their movies

Schofield died at the end naw! Ur brain don dey touch again?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Braintouch(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
HBB1:

Schofield died at the end naw! Ur brain don dey touch again?!
It's all the same. It killed the movie
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Braintouch:
Jon snow is not dead. that red witch melisandre will raise him up and he will become azor ahai
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aspiregreat: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is season 5 out??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Braintouch:

Lol. What? WTF

Scoffield died at the end of prison break.

Jon snow just died in the last episode. Your comment is making it sound like he died since season one.

Also, game of thrones has a lot of "protagonists"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
blackiridis:

Jon snow is not dead. that red witch melisandre will raise him up and he will become azor ahai

Don't present theory as fact. It will confuse people.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackiridis(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2015
gj22:

Don't present theory as fact. It will confuse people.
okay
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ba7man(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Im sure the Red witches arrival at the walls, coinciding with Jon snows death is part of the plan to his ressurrection.

Resurrection is no big deal in GOT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jaymaestro(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
I thought the starks were the main protagonists`and the writer confirmed it but they are in absolute ruins ' The last *Arya : blind or is in transition to become a no one which she might be for the rest of her life . I wonder who Jaqen really is - even with the many faces' he has a base face and was also captured`maybe he planned it 'shrugs'. Sansa has been defiled after all the horrors she went thru, and stannis failed to save winterfell with reasons ' tho... Jon snow,the only adult left' with a valyrian sword too got stabbed. he might be resurrected by the red woman but the priest is subpar and lost.
All men must really really die on this show. . still fanning tyrion and varys' tho.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Jaymaestro:
I thought the starks were the main protagonists`and the writer confirmed it but they are in absolute ruins ' The last *Arya : blind or is in transition to become a no one which she might be for the rest of her life . I wonder who Jaqen really is - even with the many faces' he has a base face and was also captured`maybe he planned it 'shrugs'. Sansa has been defiled after all the horrors she went thru, and stannis failed to save winterfell with reasons ' tho... Jon snow,the only adult left' with a valyrian sword too got stabbed. he might be resurrected by the red woman but the priest is subpar and lost.
All men must really really die on this show. . still fanning tyrion and varys' tho.

Winter is Coming !
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
At the end of the day, everything boils down to protagonist vs antagonist (good guy vs bad guy) on a very basic level. The starks are the good guys and their family is almost extinct.

Game of thrones shows the reality of our world. The bad guys mostly win because they don't play by the rules. That's what happened to Nedd, Robb and Jon. It's why policemen get killed every day defending the citizens. The bad guys don't play by the rules and the good guys pay with their lives. It's a sad reality of our world.

But at the end of the day, good will still prevail. Even if it's just one of the good guys that are left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tgirl4real(f): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
blackiridis:

Azor gini?

If it's not Jon Snow it can never be the same as Jon Snow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.