Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1077352 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kingsilly(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

the 5min ending waz f**king bloody...O BOY diz STARKS are just dying like CHICKEN

na jon snow the BASTARD na sure pass now

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2013
gothrones: At this point, it was too late.

I think not! She should have alerted robb immediately she sensed that treachery!

Ihe neme for this episode oo cry

See water for my eyes!!!

So many things went wrong here men!
First, why should you ever lock up 'grey wind' the dire wolf?

Secondly, don't ever be so naïve! Nobody forgives nobody obviously except the stupid starks!

See jon too Shouldn't he know bran and recon is around when their direwolves are there?

Mehn! This was massive!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2013
ogugua88:

You don't think Eddard was naive as well? The man was too good, trusting, and honorable. As correct as he was, he tried playing clean with dirty people and paid the ultimate price. Of course, he was betrayed as well, but he was willing to die for honor and did. Honor stopped Ned from accepting assistance from Renly because he didn't want frightened children or death during Robert Baratheon's final hours.
Well he was to some extent. Although it was a no-win situation for him. He would have died with honour or dishonour. I agree he should have taken Renly's offer but if he had we wouldn't be here would we?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2013
django1:

I think not! She should have alerted robb immediately she sensed that treachery!

See water for my eyes!!!

First, why should you ever lock up 'shadow' the dire wolf?

Secondly, don't ever be so naïve! Nobody forgives nobody obviously except the stupid starks!

See jon too Shouldn't he know bran and recon is around when their direwolves are there?

Mehn! This was massive!
Please some people haven't seen this episode, no spoil am for them now...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2013
ogugua88:

Honor was what got him there in the first place.

He was naïve as well! The rule of the game is simple, you win or you die! I hope arya has learnt that lesson now!

Now that I'm thinking about, she was very fortunate to have arrived late, else she would have joined her mother and brother in the blood feast too!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
django1: I think not! She should have alerted robb immediately she sensed that treachery!

See water for my eyes!!!

First, why should you ever lock up 'shadow' the dire wolf?

Mehn! This was massive!

He must have known. My guess is that he's still around the windmill.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
edreesabiodun: Please some people haven't seen this episode, no spoil am for them now...

True! Sorry, just that its hard to keep this episode down, maybe that's why seun said I shouldn't check this thread until after I have watched it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2013
django1:

He was naïve as well! The rule of the game is simple, you win or you die! I hope arya has learnt that lesson now!

Now that I'm thinking about, she was very fortunate to have arrived late, else she would have joined her mother and brother in the blood feast too!
Bloody hell! You're killing the suspense for people. For the love of the Seven Kingdoms. Please stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
This must be the first time the boy playing Ricon has had more than 2 lines. I was beginning to think he was mute. lol

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2013
--
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by platos56(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Brisingr: i respect ned but i don't think he died with honour he accepted the offer of the lannister didn't he ?
The honourable would have been to die for what he believe.
And he didn't accept d offer 4 himself,he did 4 his daughter
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
wow, very theme changing episode! unfortunately, i got a spoiler about the sad events 2 weeks ago from nairaland and youtube and about a year ago from wikipedia. but, i was really impressed with the whole episode. from the snow/ bryan scene to the unfortunate slaughter house scene. so what do we look on to now? do we wait till bryan and arya come of age? whats up with theon? whats up with danaerys? sigh*. but the frey girl sure does a good make-over!!! Sad episode, no closing music sef! The last sad thing, this sad was when crixus died and when terminator died in terminator 2
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
I think bran is the future. He's got some interesting powers!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
I still can't believe what happened in episode 9.I just love that second son guy knife,Grey Worm's skills and btw,where was Jon Snow running to?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Looks like Melisandre's black magic has claimed another contestant for the iron throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ellab(f): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
first rule in game of thrones-don't get attached to the characters.
second rule in game of thrones-No seriously dude, don't get attached to the characters.

the last five minutes of E9 was a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Wow! What an episode!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by montelik(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Jon Snow is truly the son of his father, a real Stark. Why was he hesitating to kill an old man who would was already "quarter to die"? Surely he knew that even if he refused, Toremund and co would still kill the old man and then him as well. Stupid boy, didn't he recall what Qhorin halfhand told him, to blend in and win over their trust and loyalty and wait for the perfect moment. Considering he had no problem killing Qhorin to enter the group, why was he now fretting about killing an old man who was going to die anyway. Just as confused, naive and stubborn as his father. He can thank his lucky stars for Ygritte who fell hard for his fine boy swagger, else we would have been dead long time ago.

Besides the love potion he gave that girl is very powerful. She looked like she was going to cry when he rode off. grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ellab(f): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ned stark died for honour.
His son died following his heart.
mehn..that family get badluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am so sad embarassed Seeing the Starks die like that has gotten me down since morning.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by teeluv(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
why did they have to kill rob start and his mum.. commooonn
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
django1: I think bran is the future. He's got some interesting powers!
Lets see if mellisandre will have an antidote to this power.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Akanniade:
Lets see if mellisandre will have an antidote to this power.

Infact I think having that red priestess in the game is a cheat, she can easily kill off stannis' enemy by remote, not fair.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Wow! S03 E09 was intense! Even though I didn't care much for Robb or Catelyn.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
teeluv: why did they have to kill rob start and his mum.. commooonn
because they broke their promise.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by viruz007(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
i blame Rob's mum. If she had not let Jamie go, all this won't have happened...

Sighs...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
These Starks really are cursed angry angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2013

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
^^^ That was my sister all night long.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
^^^^

We know the truth... that was YOU!! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 30card(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
buzzz
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
VillageBoi: ^^^^

We know the truth... that was YOU!! grin

I don't cry sir lol. Not from tv anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.