Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1086284 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2013
Bolushalom: You never can tell...but I think(wish) Arya.
I'll bet on Daenerys. All this dragon, lord of light and Others ish has to mean something na. Abi the directors wan use us play ni angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Is Robb and Catelyn Stark dead shocked which means the Season 3 i watched is not complete angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
law3nity2: Which death was most painful 2 u, 4 me it was that of eddard stark. I wil kil dat bastard king
No character's death hurt me like that of Ned Stark. I just want to strangle Joffrey with my bare hands. angry angry

If they make the mistake of killing off Tyrion Lannister and Khaleesi, I will give up on the show and never look back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afam4eva(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
ItsModella:
No character's death hurt me like that of Ned Stark. I just want to strangle Joffrey with my bare hands. angry angry

If they make the mistake of killing off Tyrion Lannister and Khaleesi, I will give up on the show and never look back.
He's my favorite character.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Is Robb and Catelyn Stark dead shocked which means the Season 3 i watched is not complete angry

grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
omar22: I watched all 30 episodes over the weekend

I was disappointed, the storyline was all over the place, may be because I recently watch the 4 series of Spartacus.

Oh well I will wait for season 4

Till then what can I watch?

Vikings
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Winter is coming!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Spanishmario(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
adaobi123:

grin
dead nd gone...season 3 eida episode 9/10 thou
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nwanneamakah: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2013
omar22: I watched all 30 episodes over the weekend

I was disappointed, the storyline was all over the place, may be because I recently watch the 4 series of Spartacus.

Oh well I will wait for season 4

Till then what can I watch?

Teen Wolf....... <3
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tayo2k7: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bolushalom: You never can tell...but I think(wish) Arya.

I wish (think) Arya and Khalessi
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tayo2k7: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
ItsModella:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[/font]
Tyrion is like T-Bag of prison break, I dont think he can die the way the story is going.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Vikings
Don't even mention that movie angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Chillisauce:
Don't even mention that movie angry angry

What ? the show is good. Why do you hate it ? Lol
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2013
adaobi123:

What ? the show is good. Why do you hate it ? Lol

First four episode, after, I was just sleeping. Quite predictable and their acts are just too childish.

GOT season 3 will be showing on the 14th, already waitin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2013
Chillisauce:

First four episode, after, I was just sleeping. Quite predictable and their acts are just too childish.

GOT season 3 will be showing on the 14th, already waitin

Really ? I thought it was good. Each to their own sha. tongue

Showing where ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Really ? I thought it was good. Each to their own sha. tongue

Showing where ?

CanelSat.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
How would you feel folks, if you wake up to hear GOT has been cancelled?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obinnau: How would you feel folks, if you wake up to hear GOT has been cancelled?

Someone will get anthrax in the mail and it ain't me or anyone I know
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obinnau: How would you feel folks, if you wake up to hear GOT has been cancelled?

I'll cut my wrist angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vcvibes(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
will go dust off my RPG, it hungers for action
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2013

Na only bad prayer we dey pray? grin Nothing spoil, fan fiction will drop a few goodies... just like - https://www.nairaland.com/1477050/game-thrones-fans-make-impressive
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Lol. Your comments shows that the producers may be murdered in their sleep while they sleep. There is nothing that pains me more than such, i.e its cancellation.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Abeos(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2013
upgrader: Winter is coming!
true o wot's going to happen in winter sef?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Then HBO execs will spend the rest of their life watching their back. angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hyzicbond(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
HBO dare not!!!..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Whoever is responsible for that nonsensical, foolish, useless, dimwitted and highly fücked up decision will wish I was dead because I will look for him, I will find him and I will kill him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Obinnau(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Whoever is responsible for that nonsensical, foolish, useless, dimwitted and highly fücked up decision will wish I was dead because I will look for him, I will find him and I will kill him.
this one na serious vexing. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Illuminatus(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
I LOVE this show! I just finished the second season though. I love the suspense, thrill and mystery. There's a lot strategies and conspiracies. I don't like the sex scenes much, so I always use my remote controll.
That Dorthraki guy, Rahkori and Jon Snow are the hottest guys in the series!
Daneyrs and Arya are my favourite characters.
The writers and creators of this series did a very good job. No funny stuff yet.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omigyman(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hu said dis words F d kind
F d kingsguard n. F kingslanding

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.