Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1086235 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gbola5:
Her God does have some power. If he's the good one though, is the question. The Old Gods too. She knows what Jon is, she knows he has king's blood. She wants to make more babies. And when she has his blood, i think her powers become stronger. It already is strong as she's at the wall.

How can you tell the red priestess' power is stronger at the wall?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xboyelyusuf(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
bufness:
d tin is my mail got blocked nd i havent open it bk buh still send it.dammy4krist16@yahoo.com
I'm interested if you don't mind sir.....xboyelyusuf@gmail.com cry
bufness:
d tin is my mail got blocked nd i havent open it bk buh still send it.dammy4krist16@yahoo.com
I'm interested if you don't mind sir.....xboyelyusuf@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
ApexTitan:

How can you tell the red priestess' power is stronger at the wall?

Cuz magic became stronger in the world when the Others reappeared and even more stronger with birth of dragons. She's closer to the one.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
The two things now that I am waiting for is bran's story arch and that robert's bastard son's story arch.

"The firstmen called us children but we were born before them"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bufness(m): 3:33am On Apr 28, 2015
xboyelyusuf:
I'm interested if you don't mind sir.....xboyelyusuf@gmail.com cryI'm interested if you don't mind sir.....xboyelyusuf@gmail.com
www.pdf-archive.com/2014/10/30/the-world-of-ice-fire/
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Gbola5:

Cuz magic became stronger in the world when the Others reappeared and even more stronger with birth of dragons. She's closer to the one.

You know this how?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2015
ApexTitan:

You know this how?

First the Others come, the reps of Ice Magic, and with them comes the cold and wights, the powers of the old gods, greenseeing and what not. Then the dragons come, the reps of fire magic, and with them comes the red comet, the powers of R'hllor, and what not. Now there has to be a balance of ice and fire. A Song of Ice and Fire. As to what the Others(white walkers) want, is unclear, they could be pacifist for all we know and not these demon monster things.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Do you know the saying, " There must always be a Stark in Winterfell". It has more meaning than a Stark just being in Winterfell.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gbola5:

First the Others come, the reps of Ice Magic, and with them comes the cold and wights, the powers of the old gods, greenseeing and what not. Then the dragons come, the reps of fire magic, and with them comes the red comet, the powers of R'hllor, and what not. Now there has to be a balance of ice and fire. A Song of Ice and Fire. As to what the Others(white walkers) want, is unclear, they could be pacifist for all we know and not these demon monster things.
white walkers pacifist? You need to check why the wall was built
and the long night war
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
This thread is domiciled in the TVs section of this forum for a reason so lets all restrict our discussions, theories and speculations to what has already been shown in the TV series. Proceed to the literature section of this forum to explore any ideas that are beyond the scope of the TV show.

Una no dey hear word!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yes, you have to go wider than the scope even if you're just a show watcher. The show doesnt leave that much for speculation. Havent you guys ever wondered about these things ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
And the white walkers aren't just these demon things that want only to kill humans. I think there's more to them than that. They are trying to accomplish something.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
FYI I have read the books, all five of them. I was just speaking out of consideration for the people who haven't and may be feeling lost in the convos taking place here.

Someone has to watch over their interests too. I'm kinda like the Nightwatch on Nairaland protecting the realm of viewers from the wildlings of the book world. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
^^^ then your "Night Watching" skills may need a lil upgrade. wink I do get what you mean though.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
ApexTitan:
FYI I have read the books, all five of them. I was just speaking out of consideration for the people who haven't and may be feeling lost in the convos taking place here.

Someone has to watch over their interests too. I'm kinda like the Nightwatch on Nairaland protecting the realm of viewers from the wildlings of the book world. smiley

What are your vows ? Part of it is, "The horn that wakes the sleeper".
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gbola5:

What are your vows ? Part of it is, "The horn that wakes the sleeper".

More like the sword that smites the spoilers

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 12:13am On Apr 29, 2015
ApexTitan:

More like the sword that smites the spoilers

grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
And so I made it my business to report the two posts above me; thankfully they've been hidden. ApexTitan, I take my words back, please.

@Gbola5, for some reasons which I cannot fathom, you have stubbornly refused to follow this thread's rules. Well, Newsflash: Take your oversabi, i-too-know, aproko-without-battery discussion to the GoT/ASOIAF thread in the Literature section! The worst of it is you are so wrong on so many points.

Please, this thread is for the TV show. Keeping informed and savvy on the show's plot points is one thing; derailing the thread with STORY ARCS and CHARACTERS that are NOT in the show is another entirely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
kay9:
And so I made it my business to report the two posts above me; thankfully they've been hidden. ApexTitan, I take my words back, please.

@Gbola5, for some reasons which I cannot fathom, you have stubbornly refused to follow this thread's rules. Well, Newsflash: Take your oversabi, i-too-know, aproko-without-battery discussion to the GoT/ASOIAF thread in the Literature section! The worst of it is you are so wrong on so many points.

You and I know you dont mean that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by addadeeva: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
As a crazed GOT fan, I think y'all may like this ----> 7 Most Popular Sayings on GOT (the tv series tho) http://www.daizycharles.com/7-most-popular-sayings-in-game-of-thrones/
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
addadeeva:
As a crazed GOT fan, I think y'all may like this ----> 7 Most Popular Sayings on GOT (the tv series tho) http://www.daizycharles.com/7-most-popular-sayings-in-game-of-thrones/
Ha,that was hilarious,rightly so,the "you know nothing " quote has to be my favourite prolly not the most popular.For a hilarious review of episode 3 ,check http://www.vancouverobserver.com/news/game-thrones-s05e03-recap-and-review-high-sparrow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CassieV(f): 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
gj22:
The two things now that I am waiting for is bran's story arch and that robert's bastard son's story arch.

"The firstmen called us children but we were born before them"

You won't be seeing Bran this season
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by odeku457(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2015
ApexTitan:

If 5 had leaked someone would have sent me a raven by now. I also dispatched scouts to search far and wide but so far they have brought no news. We are now back at the mercy of regular TV scheduling.

Let us all pray to the mother that she may be merciful and send a pirate our way. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2015
CassieV:

You won't be seeing Bran this season

Why is that?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2015
pls oo,am i the only one thinking this,got so far dis season hasnt lived up to xpectation,d 4 episodes released have been average,abi was it becos of the long wait nd too much hype...honestly i xpected more
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2015
dubylhover:
pls oo,am i the only one thinking this,got so far dis season hasnt lived up to xpectation,d 4 episodes released have been average,abi was it becos of the long wait nd too much hype...honestly i xpected more
More like what ? This season is based on A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons. The first one's about the effects of the war of the 5 kings, and how every one is squabbling over spoils(like crows after a battle), it also shows the different factions that are now playing in, while A dance, is suposed to be about the Targaryens both revealed and hidden, and their roles as leaders, with a little bit of the continuation of a Feast. These two books are very interesting, and i think why the show isnt this season, is cuz they are deviating from the books.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2015
gj22:

Why is that?

They rushed his storyline from the books, so they have nothing for him now than to wait for others to catch up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.