Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:27 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1077122 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2015
Seun:
I've changed my mind about the sand snakes. The last episode really showcased their very pleasant, firm, and upstanding ... characters. kiss
Yes very firm. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2015
Akanniade:

Faith indeed. Melisandre was able to swerve Stannis and his followers from the old gods to Lord of the light. She even burnt all the old gods at the beach. Joffrey in Tommen shoes, with all that love for his wife would bring hell on high sparrow and his followers. L.F with Elena's help would not allow himself be consumed in the chaos. A replacement leader or religion would be his counsel.

Not the old gods. The seven, theres a difference.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2015
Akanniade:

Faith indeed. Melisandre was able to swerve Stannis and his followers from the old gods to Lord of the light. She even burnt all the old gods at the beach. Joffrey in Tommen shoes, with all that love for his wife would bring hell on high sparrow and his followers. L.F with Elena's help would not allow himself be consumed in the chaos. A replacement leader or religion would be his counsel.

Replacement religion ?! After half the realm serves the Seven ?! A replacement for the new High Septon would be one the crown can control, and KL wouldnt be better for it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by InesQor(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2015
Seun:
I've changed my mind about the sand snakes. The last episode really showcased their very pleasant, firm, and upstanding ... characters. kiss

Looooooool! grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by InesQor(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2015
Gbola5:

Exactly. The old gods, and not the seven.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2015
InesQor:

Exactly. The old gods, and not the seven.
Gbola5:

Yes , the seven and she burnt their images. She declared stannis as the fulfillment of an old warrior reincarnated. The people switched cos Stannis switched. Even Ser Dervos' son a Sevens septon could not dissuade his father from following stannis.
The point remains it has been done before and can be done again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2015
Seun:

Yup! I saw those characters too... Nice!! grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by walanter(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2015
Akanniade:

You are backing the wrong horse. The last time Stannis did not heed Melisandre, Blackwater campaign became a fiasco.
All Stannis has achieved so far has mostly been thru sorcery. Unfortunately for him, he can't use the same method twice. It's either he gives up his daughter or he loses.
Kind of remniscent of the Macbeth play. Never trust a witch. grin
u kwn d part I love about this ur article
Never trust a witch
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
Seun:

You gat eyes bro...those sand snakes were just kiss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 11:36pm On May 27, 2015
lordhugo:
Daenerys is getting more powerful as the day goes by. She will ultimately forgive Ser Jorah. Also, with tyrion by her side, We now have 2 known Tygareans!

It is not a coincidence that The old tygarean maester died and tyrion (yes, I think tyrion is tygarean) finally meets daenerys. Two out of three dragon riders are now together.
(you think it was a coincidence ser jorah took tyrion through valaria?)

Remember the dragon that amazed tyrion?

ALL THESE ARE PURELY MY THOUGHTS AND NOT SPOILERS!

Lol...what is ds one saying? Abeg no turn d storyline upside down joor.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordhugo(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

If I tried to explain to you, it would be a spoiler!

....and please DO NOT call me "this one" again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

You show fans are rude. Its a discussion, you discuss. If you dont buy it, you say yours, if they dont buys yours they say more, that's how a healthy discussion it works. And if you have nothing to say to back yours up, then dont say anything rude.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by baba2nday(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

You should at this point know that with GRRM, Nothing is ever straight forward...Meaning there's a possibility
Dont act like Jon Snow...who knows nothing, as he himself could be the third dragon rider...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 10:01am On May 28, 2015
Gbola5:

You show fans are rude. Its a discussion, you discuss. If you dont buy it, you say yours, if they dont buys yours they say more, that's how a healthy discussion it works. And if you have nothing to say to back yours up, then dont say anything rude.

Don't take it personal.....ds is a fun thread don't spoil the fun by being touchy.

It just doesn't correlate that so eone like Tyrion is a dragon....he doesn't have d blood nor lineage...he's not from old valayria...he may ride on one of Daenerys dragon but not that he's a dragon....saying he is one because he was awed by a dragon is turning the storyline upside down....

And next time stop taking things too personal....you will easily pick up a fight that way....if you don't like d way I spoke simply state so instead of tryna create a quarrel where there's none...

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2015
themodernman:

Don't take it personal.....ds is a fun thread don't spoil the fun by being touchy.

It just doesn't correlate that so eone like Tyrion is a dragon....he doesn't have d blood nor lineage...he's not from old valayria...he may ride on one of Daenerys dragon but not that he's a dragon....saying he is one because he was awed by a dragon is turning the storyline upside down....

And next time stop taking things too personal....you will easily pick up a fight that way....if you don't like d way I spoke simply state so instead of tryna create a quarrel where there's none...

Its not personal. I really couldnt care what you thought. That dont mean you wa'nt rude. Its now you say the reason why you dont think he's one. And im not picking a quarrel. The first thing you said was,
Lol...what is ds one saying? Abeg no
turn d storyline upside down joor. And that's very common.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ebubemg(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
Best part.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2015
Gbola5:

Why do y'all say, if it was Joffrey ?! What do you think Joffrey would have done.

Anything... everything. No matter the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2015
Gbola5:
I dont know, LF seems an idiot this season, his plans are halfbaked, it doesnt seem like the LF i know.

Half baked? He is about to have an army at his disposal. You know the LF of the books, not the show because you haven't been watching closely enough.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2015
Gbola5:

Someone already tried that centuries ago at the prime of the Faith Militant, how'd that work out ? You cant solve problems by "killing them all" which is what you think Joffrey would have done.

Nobody is saying it's the right decision, we are saying he would have done something. Everyone knows joffrey wasn't a wise king.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2015
Akanniade:

You are backing the wrong horse. The last time Stannis did not heed Melisandre, Blackwater campaign became a fiasco.
All Stannis has achieved so far has mostly been thru sorcery. Unfortunately for him, he can't use the same method twice. It's either he gives up his daughter or he loses.
Kind of remniscent of the Macbeth play. Never trust a witch. grin

There are theories floating around reddit most especially. I have an idea what will happen but I don't want to spoil it for you guys. And also just because she is a witch doesn't mean she is evil, she has been right so far.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
Gbola5:

Kings arent above the law. Royals shouldnt do as they like. Kings arent above the gods. The Faith serve the gods, the faith have an amount of power also, and they worship the faith everywhere south if the neck. That's why they can arrest Cersei, that's why they can defy Tommen. Now you just do that, you just invite the high sparrow and cut of his tongue. You realise the faith already reacted to the red wedding, how the sacred guest right was broken. You just try to kill their leader, see if their will will be broken. The King's Guard are only seven with only 3 introduced in the show. Why do you think they'll be able to pass the Warrior's sons ? The High Sparrow was able to manuever Cersei, so much so would he Joffrey. But LF wants chaos, why would he be there to counsel. The previous High Septons have been corrupt, buying into Lannister power. This one's different, he realises the attrosities caused by the people under the crown. Although they went overboard with the thing(in the show) like how they scattered brothels and drained all the wine in KL, and being against homosexuality. Hmm, no i dont see it, i dont see what Joffrey would have done, except from rage.

That's the thing, joffrey DOES NOT CARE. Remember when the crowd were beefing him one time and he was like "kill them all", if someone (I dnt remember who ) hadn't stopped him, you think he wouldn't have done it?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2015
lordhugo:

Baba calm down. Am sure he meant no disrespect.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordhugo(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2015
gj22:

Baba calm down. Am sure he meant no disrespect.

Skorī dēmalȳti tymptir tymis, ērinis iā morghūlis.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PetyrBaelish: 3:34pm On May 28, 2015
lordhugo:

Tyrion has always been a Lannister. Not a Targaryen. Pls don't get it twisted. I don't know how you came to the conclusion he (Tyrion Lannister) is a Targaryen?? If any one might..maybe...possibly... have dragon blood other than Daenerys its probably Jon Snow (the bastard of winterfell) since little is said about his mother or where he really came from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stonemind(f): 4:05pm On May 28, 2015
PetyrBaelish:

Tyrion has always been a Lannister. Not a Targaryen. Pls don't get it twisted. I don't know how you came to the conclusion he (Tyrion Lannister) is a Targaryen?? If any one might..maybe...possibly... have dragon blood other than Daenerys its probably Jon Snow (the bastard of winterfell) since little is said about his mother or where he really came from.

Wow my thought exactly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lordhugo(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
PetyrBaelish:

I specifically did not call the 3rd last dragonrider. he is jon snow. fathered from Rhaegon, with Nedd stark's sister. (the pretty statue in the catacombs of winterfell)

Of tyrion, I say this. Tywin specifically said, "you are no son of mine". before dying.

Tyrion's father is Aerys. Aerys raped tywin's wife. Hand of king nonetheless, Tywin was compelled to be loyal as a lannister looking for fame and glory ib the long run.

Why do you think Tyrion is now in mereen? Why was he taken through Valyria? Why did he see the lost dragon of Daenerys?

I hope this isn't termed a spoiler.

3 dragon riders for 3 dragons!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PetyrBaelish: 4:46pm On May 28, 2015
lordhugo:

I specifically did not call the 3rd last dragonrider. he is jon snow. fathered from Rhaegon, with Nedd stark's sister. (the pretty statue in the catacombs of winterfell)

Of tyrion, I say this. Tywin specifically said, "you are no son of mine". before dying.

Tyrion's father is Aerys. Aerys raped tywin's wife. Hand of king nonetheless, Tywin was compelled to be loyal as a lannister looking for fame and glory ib the long run.

Why do you think Tyrion is now in mereen? Why was he taken through Valyria? Why did he see the lost dragon of Daenerys?

Did you think this up or read it somewhere? This is just speculation at best. Although Aerys raping Tywins wife seems to be in line with all the rape going on in GoT... e.g Ramsay Bolton raping Sansa Stark.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kannymoore(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2015
lordhugo:
Daenerys is getting more powerful as the day goes by. She will ultimately forgive Ser Jorah. Also, with tyrion by her side, We now have 2 known Tygareans!

It is not a coincidence that The old tygarean maester died and tyrion (yes, I think tyrion is tygarean) finally meets daenerys. Two out of three dragon riders are now together.
(you think it was a coincidence ser jorah took tyrion through valaria?)

Remember the dragon that amazed tyrion?

ALL THESE ARE PURELY MY THOUGHTS AND NOT SPOILERS!

I'm sorry but idoubt if Tyrion is Tygarean sha..
Most Tygareans have White hair..Tyrion isnt.

Except if Tyrion is going to fill the role of that other fella in the books..which is actually very possible.
Anyways...till the very next episode then! grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2015
gj22:

Nobody is saying it's the right decision, we are saying he would have done something. Everyone knows joffrey wasn't a wise king.

He would rage, but no one would listen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kannymoore(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2015
lordhugo:

Im not tearing your theory down. Lots of people buy it.But some reasons you stated for your theory arent any evidence like the one's in the original. Like the, Tywin being the hand and okay with it, in the original theory Tywin couldn't have known. And Tyrion sailing through Valyria, no one sails through Valyria, you think the dragon he saw is the one he'll ride, but that's Drogon, Drogon surely is Dany's.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kannymoore(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2015
Gbola5:

Im not tearing your theory down. Lots of people buy it.But some reasons you stated for your theory arent any evidence like the one's in the original. Like the, Tywin being the hand and okay with it, in the original theory Tywin couldn't have known. And Tyrion sailing through Valyria, no one sails through Valyria, you think the dragon he saw is the one he'll ride, but that's Drogon, Drogon surely is Dany's.

Lol!

I think Drogon actually belongs to Brandon Stark!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.