Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose (9260 Views)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / Breaking: Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose Missing (2) (3) (4)

I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by draogtech: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Ahead of 2014 governorship election in Ekiti State, former governor Ayo Fayose of the Peoples Democratic Party has vowed to recapture power and become the next governor of the state.
In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria in Ibadan, Mr. Fayose said “there is no agenda in 2014, I am the next governor in Ekiti state’’.
Sounding spiritual and philosophical, Mr. Fayose said he left office through the State House of Assembly on Oct. 15, 2006 and Mr Segun Oni also left on Oct. 15, 2010 while the incumbent Gov. Kayode Fayemi was sworn in on Oct. 16, 2010.
“So the issues are very clear. The historic importance are very clear, my exit marks the end of every government in Ekiti State.
Mr. Fayose said automatically, Mr. Fayemi would leave office on Oct. 15, 2014 and a new government by him would start on Oct. 16, 2014, “exactly eight years, after I left office”.
“Apart from that, I am working. People love me and people want me. I am endearing myself more to them. I don’t like to make too much noise, May God help all of us’’, he prayed.
On the reconciliatory meetings going on in the PDP, Mr. Fayose said it was a welcome development as “It shows that PDP is moving forward”.
“We should all come together and do more, if we do more, we will get more. PDP will take over power in the South-West’’, he said.
“Forever, there will be internal problems, it will never end, that is the hallmark of politics, that is why we call it politics, it is a game of interest and intrigues.’’
Mr. Fayose said PDP as a large party should expect a lot of intrigues and interest but expressed the hope that at the end of it all, members would come together.
“When you see a party fighting , and not ready to decamp, you should be afraid of them, because when they come together, it is a crisis for the opponents they are fighting.
“We should forget about the crisis, crisis is normal and we should expect more. That does not take away that they are in PDP and want PDP to win.”
Mr. Fayose was impeached in 2006 and is currently being tried for corruption by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/127743-i-am-the-next-ekiti-governor-fayose.html

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Pizzanatty(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2013
Hmmmm in ekiti state politics,with fayemi administerations construction of d major roads etc Fayose is and can only get 2 power tru vote of those who dont want development...my take though...
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by dridowu: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2013
Fayose ?thank God , ds must be april fool

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2013
How many times? E never do?
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by seanet01: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2013
Joseph Alala.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by olavictors(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2013
Ok na, where's my pop corn.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by greatgod2012(f): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2013
There is nothing impossible in Nigeria politics.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by johnwizey: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2013
D guy dey joke jawe.....u no say na april we dey.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by gbeseun(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2013
April FoOl,
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by ho69: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2013
I sees this dude as a noise maker who is tryin' to make himself more relevant in today's politics... Time up man.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Kaxmytex(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Let's wait and see o
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by kekerazi(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2013
AYO FAYOSE - Ginger your Swagger and Swagger your Ginga...No be only next Governor..PLS what did you forget in Government house

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by highlandre(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Someone that should be pleading for state pardon...wonders shall never end!

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by jpcomrade: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2013
For PDP to win Ekiti governorship again will be an uphill task because the party does not even know where the flagbearer is coming from in the three senatorial districts,Ekiti south with Gbenga Aluko is claiming that it is their turn becos they have never done one before, Fayose is from central now claiming he is the next gov.Ayo Arise is warming up in the north claiming right as well and no one is ready to give up for the other, while ACN/APC has endorsed Fayemi again.their is risk of mass defection from PDP to other parties while ACN is remains one.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Btruth: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2013
Ok now, he he he he he! April fool indeed. cheesy
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Mr Ayo Fayose, I'm sorry but there is no chance in hell of ANY PDP candidate winning the Ekiti gubernatorial election.

From a neutral point of view, it's ACN all the way.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by chucky234(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2013
What a goon intoxicated by power

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by miqos02(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2013
will anyone vote this man into the state house of assembly? talkless of governor's seat
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by cooldipo(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2013
Fayose should understand that the fact that he lost the senatorial election mean his bubble has busted. I won't vote for his personally on any platform 'cos he is not civil in his way.....Oni is my pick in Ekiti or Nigeria anytime....his sincerity of purpose stand him out!
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by onitj: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2013
I tink he's joking,cos pdp will not nominate him talkless of winning d general election
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2013
This is his own's april fool msg.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by cooldipo(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2013
Fayose should understand that the fact that he lost the last senatorial election mean his bubble has busted. He is not even a first choice to his senatorial district let alone experienced Ekiti populace. PDP will be doing themselves a disservice by giving him their ticket as only a fresh candidate with proven track record can brighten their chance. I won't vote for him personally on any platform 'cos he is not civil in his way.....Oni is my pick in Ekiti or Nigeria anytime but he is not the best for Ekiti for now though we appreciate his selflessness much more now that we have strangers in govt house....his sincerity of purpose stands him out!
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by folahann(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2013
This Fayose likes seeking relevance alot.
Last Christmas, this guy wear shorts and started trekking around the market.

He sure knows he won't get there.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by TableLeg(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2013
Is Fayose God?
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 01, 2013
folahann: This Fayose likes seeking relevance alot.
Last Christmas, this guy wear shorts and started trekking around the market.

He sure knows he won't get there.
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by anishe(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Let the people decide. Elections shouldn't be do or die.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2013
I guess election is based on ballot,why is he sounding so confidently.

I pray next voting would be an Election,and not Selection.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Benjoh(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2013
Pple have answered it all. Fayose should go and find another Job.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by goshen26: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2013
Is he the only one in ekiti state or is the post his family title that he's so keen on coming back? There are others that have not tested it, he should go and sleep. 'm not from ekiti neither 'm i a politician or political fric, but i hate wen some politician think it's a must for them to be there always.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by floriana(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2013
April fool
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Dsage1: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2013
These politicians including Fayose don't know that Nigeria of today is quite different from that of 1999-2007. The fact is that,the following politicians will never taste power in Nigeria again;

Ayo Fayose
Dimeji Bankola
Patricia Olubunmi Etteh
Farouq Lawal
Iyabo Obasanjo
Alao Akala
Gbenga Daniel
Fani Kayode etc

Nigeria is no more in a 'state of nature',let them continue trying their luck,I doubt they rule us again.

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Phikom(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2013
Fayose my foot....

GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer / America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight / What Is The Different Between Dss And Sss