Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night (29727 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2013
Another photo - Ay and Juliet at the event

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by pheyikemi: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=FlirtyKaren]wow!
dat figure is killing!!

Oh yes, d figure is killing esp wiv d knock knee
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by iamswizz(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2013
nice

someone should pls hide that first comment..

btw.. must they show their bressts??

4th

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2013
makin sense
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by blackbeau1(f): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2013
Ugly wanna be
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Memphis357(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2013
Why da f**k is this piece on the frontpage?? Da fuq is wrong with these mods sef
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by davidugotex(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2013
She is good looking but I don't like her legs.
#No harm intended though#

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by NelsonNayo: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2013
And some girls that be looking like djibril cisse now would go n dye their hair yellow -_-
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2013
she is warm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by onyeego(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2013
What is it with (old) women and unclothedness
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by thehunted(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2013
davidugotex: She is good looking but I don't like her legs.
#No harm intended though#

Na only a Yoruba babe that will say that knock knees are beautiful. Well,yoruba babes are hardly fine. Just big arse.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2013
Low-budget Kardashian.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2013
Y did she av to cut her hair,nd on top of dat stil dye it..babe u fine b4 bt nw U luk lyk a high class......I commend my reserve lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2013
Look at her ankles!! Gosh she'll kill herself oº°˚!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 01, 2013
She is pretty no doubt, but must all these stars wear tops in the name of a dress and show their fallen boobs and tighs in other to look gorgeous? Real women dress decently and still draw attention. Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by claremont(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2013
Cute and sexy lady she is. I'm beginning to suspect that she may be half-caste.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by PweetiQueensy(f): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2013
black_beau: Ugly wanna be
. Bad belle stop hating, she is prettier than Ʊ lyk a thousand times... Nd did Ʊ say wanna be?.. undecided get a life pls!

bad nice legs.. ♍ƺ likey grin

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by 360command: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2013
claremont: Cute and sexy lady she is. I'm beginning to suspect that she may be either half-caste.
she is a lebanese liberian. First livin in lebanon, there was conflict. Moved to liberia, there was civil war, moved to ivory coast, another civil war before finally she settled in ghana. The girls history has not been easy but I guess she worked hard for it that's y we can all see her and say remarkable comment of her. Nice one Juliet!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2013
So who made you a spokesperson for real women where is her fallen bosom and thighs? Is she naked or can we see her pvt regions. This is the ish that annoys me abt some women who "pretend to be holier than thou but are the worst of them all. I don't see anything wrong with her outfit, rather say it's not something you will wear than condemn all women for the way they dress. It does not help if you dress like a nun but act like a slut, sleeping around etc. It's the behaviour that determines whether one is bad or not and she is not dressed like lil kim or a real "indecent lady". Lets respect ourselves as women instead of insulting abt things you do not know abt.
Cutejay: She is pretty no doubt, but must all these stars wear tops in the name of a dress and show their fallen boobs and tighs in other to look gorgeous? Real women dress decently and still draw attention. Smh...

11 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by nikkyshyne(f): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Me like. Hawt. Don't like the low cut on it though. Who is the lady in the first pix with the longer hair?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2013
FlirtyKaren: wow!
dat figure is killing!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/so-so-hot-juliet-ibrahims-outfit-at-ay.html

Yea....with horrible legs.

Meanwhile, what's all these Ghanaian celebs doing on many nigerian redcarpet nowadays? I can't remember any nigerian celeb attending a Ghanaian organized show in Accra. Mtchw

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by blackmale(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2013
women generally with their k-leg sef...she looks cute though
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by NaLaugh: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Real question: Who is she?

Her name sounds mildly funny. Sorta like "Johnson Mohammed"
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by folahann(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Obviously the first picture wasn't at the show. She spotting a different hairstyle from other pictures.

Wonders the number of people that noticed that.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2013
Nobody is perfect so i dunno why you are condeming her legs so much as if you yourself are perfect. Secondly If you didn't know Ghanaians and Nigerians somethings act together so they obviously will attend red carpets in Nigeria or Ghana. If you do not like it go and complain to your oga at the top
speedyboi:

Yea....with horrible legs.

Meanwhile, what's all these Ghanaian celebs doing on many nigerian redcarpet nowadays? I can't remember any nigerian celeb attending a Ghanaian organized show in Accra. Mtchw

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2013
pls research before you speak. She is half ghanain and liberian with a lebanese father and grew up in Ghana.
360command: she is a lebanese liberian. First livin in lebanon, there was conflict. Moved to liberia, there was civil war, moved to ivory coast, another civil war before finally she settled in ghana. The girls history has not been easy but I guess she worked hard for it that's y we can all see her and say remarkable comment of her. Nice one Juliet!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / "Don’t Let Your Boyfriend Stop You From Meeting Your Husband" - Juliet Ibrahim / Teebillz Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.