Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? (15405 Views)

My Golf 4's Plugs Are Soaking Oil / My Golf 3 Overheats I Have Tried All I Could With Mechanics Please Help! / Pls Help: My Golf 3 Auto Gearbox Won't Select Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by Advocatesam(f): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ikenna351:

I was feeling remorseful and wanted to aplogise as i was reading the above quoted post, not until i read the last paragragh, which changed everything.

See, i hate it with passion when people compare their fellow human beings with another. Am not Siena, neither am I Trac nor Inspired. If arrogance is my only short comings, then i thank God for that. At least, it makes me a human. Next time, if i offend you in anyway, deal with me directly. Leave others out of it. At least, i live a transparent live, both online and offline. The last thing i do as long as i breath is pretence. If the other 3 you mentioned are too perfect for you as a mod here, please bring on your revelution against me in this section and have me replaced. In fact, PM Seun directly to help you fasten your revolution. I took this mod job for a reason. You can ask Mukina2 what those reasons are. So dont think you have dealt with Ikenna when he seizes to be a mod. You can google "Ikenna351" and see how many dedicated French car forums that will pop up with that username. Am only here in Nairaland because of car talk. So dont think am not active elsewhere, incase Ikenna351 seizes to be a mod here. Of course, Nairaland wont miss me, but i wont miss Nairaland either. My posts will show you that only Car talk exist to me as Nairaland. I wont leave Car talk if i seize to he the mod. But i will for good if the section turn to another Autos section, which i have been using my hard earned to prevent, paying for my phone internet subscription that finishes fast, just to keep up with the mod job. Maybe you can ask Seun how much he pays me for that. But then, everything in life is not about money.

You asked a question, but you made a point doing that: 88% vs 12% , democracy vs Oligarchy. I answered you question by detailing the outcome of whichever side you chose. Unfortunately, you took offence.

Anyway, if my choice of words in replying your question was harsh or offensive, am sorry, i aplologise. But as for threatening to remove me as mod or revolt against me, i have no apology for whatever i have said about it here. I know i have derailed this thread. If you have more issues with my comments, post them in the suggestion and complaint thread or do whatever else you want to do. I wont reply you on this matter here again.

Ikenna.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by tundesto(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Advocate sam:

Are u coming to Ado on Monday? If yes, I can assist by exchorting u to Igbara Odo n d rest of d journey is straight forward. But let me give u d breakdown of d route.

When u get to Ejigbo in Ado, turn to Falegan road. The Falegan road links the road to Ilawe (ur speed shud not exceed 70km/h, it is 12km from Ado to Ilawe n it is 15mins journey). Take note dat it is just a straight road that links Ado to Ilawe to Igbara Odo to Igbara Oke in Ondo state. Ilawe road to Igbara Odo is straight n u can increase ur speed to 100km/h(10 mins drive). Also Igbara Odo road to Igbara oke road is 10 mins drive (90km/h). When u get to Igbara Oke, u are almost in Akure. Igbara Oke road links to d express which is 15 mins drive. The whole journey is 50 mins.

You can get me on 07064954609.

Thanks

Advocate Sam
I never know that you are living in Ado. I'm a native of Ekiti but live and work in Abuja. It is nice meeting you again. Can you still recollect me? I am the one who requested about Cotonou deal the other time that you texted your number to me. I shall come to meet you one day.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by Advocatesam(f): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
[quote
(b)Since on the average you do about a 100 kilometers to & fro your home and work-place daily, I shall modestly advise you to do & carry out your car-service, i.ie.,(change of engine oil, oil-fiter,)at least once every month.[This ain't expensive, a 4 litre can of Engine oil goes for about N2,000 & Oil filter N250 & the labour cost for the mechanic is N500 here in Abuja];

[/quote]

But VW manual says every six months or every 10,000 Km (whicheva comes first).

If u are using Mineral oil, VW recommended 15w 40 oil. Also pls tell d auto mech to fix back d thermostat else d car engine has sign its **** warrant. Mr. Ikenna has said it all concerning d thermostat n don't joke with what he said.

Lastly, drive gently, dont over speed n avoid unnecessary over taking.

God be with you n I wish u accident-free with dat car.

Advocate Sam
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by Advocatesam(f): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
gogodaye: My Sista woman, Hi & a warm welcome to the world of auto-owners.Please put the ugly incident of the car owning & riding you behind.Is the car out from the mechanic yet? My contributions relate to basic maintenance tips:-

(a)Prior to setting out every day, spend about 5 minutes, routinely checking the water level in your raditor; oil level with the dip-stick; car tyres (to ensure they well unflated);the hydraulic level, the level of the ATF,etc.[All of these you can conveniently do from the hood of your car];

(b)Since on the average you do about a 100 kilometers to & fro your home and work-place daily, I shall modestly advise you to do & carry out your car-service, i.ie.,(change of engine oil, oil-fiter,)at least once every month.[This ain't expensive, a 4 litre can of Engine oil goes for about N2,000 & Oil filter N250 & the labour cost for the mechanic is N500 here in Abuja];

(c)I'll equally advise you subsequently change all the four tyres and the spare with new tyres and do wheel balancing & alignment as well[You may have to do this within the next 3 months as its capital intensive and I'll advise in the interim you keep your speed within 80klm per hour). When procuring the new tyres ensure you buy tyres produced this year. Do not go for any otheer tyre made beyond 2012[tyres come with a 4-5 year life span. Every tyres has its' year of manufacture embossed on it. This is a 4 digit figure, the first two digits indicating the week in the year it was made and the last two digits the precise year of its manufacture.Thus, 0513 embossed on the tyre shows it was manufactured on the fifth week of the year 2013; change the spark plugs, your car was delivered with and keep an eye also for a battery change as well in the future.

(d)If you're car has an injector never let its fuel level go down beyond quarter tank level before you refill your tank.

(e)Do not leave you car in the Drive position in the traffic jam (hold-up).i.e., with its engines running whilst you are in a stationary position for too long, i.e., about [8-10] minutes as its an automatic gear shiift system. Leave the car in either Park or Neutral position.And engage it in the Drive position when the traffic begins to move.

(f)BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR OUR REVERED MECHANICS/ELECTRICIANS.ENSURE THEY DO NOT CUT OFF WIRES, REFUSE TO REFIT PARTS SAYING THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY.Ensure what ever is taken out is replaced.

(g)Get the following set of tools in your car, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 spanners, either ring or flat,Plug spanner; flat and star shaped screw drivers, plier, Torch light (possibly the rechargeable type)etc.

(h)Get Tyre Jack, Fire extinguisher.

More tips to follow shortly. cheers
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by Advocatesam(f): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
tundesto: I never know that you are living in Ado. I'm a native of Ekiti but live and work in Abuja. It is nice meeting you again. Can you still recollect me? I am the one who requested about Cotonou deal the other time that you texted your number to me. I shall come to meet you one day.

Mr Tunde, glad to knw u are an indigene of Ekiti (Land of Honour). I still remember u. I hail from Ikere Ekiti.

Ekiti a gbe wa. Ule iyi, Ule eye
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 3:27am On Apr 06, 2013
Ikenna351:

Its simply. The mechanic has removed your cooling system thermostat and bypassed your radiator cooling fan factory connection, for the fan to spin constantly, once the ignition is on or the engine running. The strange wires you saw is the bypassed of the fans factory connection. I knew it would happen anyway. When I call them "clowns", some people would say am being too harsh.

To be honest with you, if you continue to use that car in the state he has put it, give it 2 years, 1 year or less, the engine will start emitting blue smoke. In that case, you either replace the engine or rebuild it.

Call the man, ask him to keep the thermostat he removed from your car, that you are coming to collect it back, before he throws it away. And pray that he gives you the one he removed from your car because their must be a lot of them lying in his workshop that he removed from other people's car. Even if you are not putting back that one in, you can use it find another one (new one) to put in. You need the exact thermostat or part number to find it in the market, unless all Golf 3 use the same Thermostat, irrespective of engine size.

Also, if you choose to use the car with the radiator fan spinning constantly, be prepared to be replacing the fan every now and then. Why? Because the fan's motor wasnt designed/made to run for a long time without a break, just like our Brendas/electric grinding machines in our Kitchen.

When you get back the thermostat, I will guide you on how to test it, to know if its still working or not via a pot of boiling water.

Do you really know what it means for your coolant temperature to remain at the lowest level of temp gauge constantly? It means severe friction will be going on in all the lubricating parts inside the engine.

I chose not to comment before because am not a VW expert. But I picked the same Golf 3 for a family member 2 weeks ago. I just got it registered today. Will be driving her to Anambra next week or so to give to the owner I bought it for. Even though its a city car, I could see the Germans quality in the ride. Its really a nice car!

Ikenna.

I requested for the Thermostat as u suggested,he claimed it was not tampered with not to talk of been removed. Could you help me confirm this if I send u d engine pix?
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 3:47am On Apr 06, 2013
Advocate sam:

Are u coming to Ado on Monday? If yes, I can assist by exchorting u to Igbara Odo n d rest of d journey is straight forward. But let me give u d breakdown of d route.

When u get to Ejigbo in Ado, turn to Falegan road. The Falegan road links the road to Ilawe (ur speed shud not exceed 70km/h, it is 12km from Ado to Ilawe n it is 15mins journey). Take note dat it is just a straight road that links Ado to Ilawe to Igbara Odo to Igbara Oke in Ondo state. Ilawe road to Igbara Odo is straight n u can increase ur speed to 100km/h(10 mins drive). Also Igbara Odo road to Igbara oke road is 10 mins drive (90km/h). When u get to Igbara Oke, u are almost in Akure. Igbara Oke road links to d express which is 15 mins drive. The whole journey is 50 mins.

You can get me on 07064954609.

Thanks

Advocate Sam

This is so sweet and lovely. It makes me feel so special than the Queen. Thank you sir.
I shall be off Ado for two weeks starting from Monday. Once I return,I will let you know.
I'm a tomboy. By the description,I'll go by myself. If it becomes futile, i'm gonna call you. The description seems easy and understandale until when it proves otherwise during my trial. I hate acting dumb.
All the same,I'm indeed grateful.

1 Like

Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 3:56am On Apr 06, 2013
instinctg: @ OP,

I was in dis situatn when I got my golf3 too.
The solution then was that d radiator had blocked holes and despite steam washing d radiator , d issue persisted.

It got so bad dat d temp soared to 110 Celcius !

Solution : I changed d radiator (4k) and ensured d wire dat connects to d fan was properly connected as it was observed dat d fan stopped working even at hot engine temp.

As a matter of fact, don't get too worked up wit ur car, u need to understand it better day by day till it beomes ur good pal.

Also note that not only do u need a good mechanic, u would need competent car electricians/ rewires for cars used these days.

Enjoy ur rugged german machine jare

Thanks so much for this information. I will keep to it to the letter.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by gogodaye(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2013
My sista woman sorry to have to learn that you car didn't come right through from the Auto electrician. Don't attempt to cruise around with his bypass contraption. Ask around for good electrician.The quest for the solution should commence from the fuse box unit which is usually beneath the steering wheel area to determine if the fan didn't stall because of a burnt/blown out fuse. And then a check for leakage,blockage etc. Pls post pix of your dashboard & engine bay areas for further assistance.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by gogodaye(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2013
And also please I'll admonish that you do not adhere to the advise of folks suggesting that you cruise between the speed limits of 90-100 klm/h to cover specified distances within 10 minute time space (just for them to gloat & be satiated with having to see how good your face might be) without taken into cognizance the state of your car tyres. Please stick to the 80 klm suggested. I'll also suggested you stick to the monthly service routine considering the age of your car' the mileage covered, etc
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by gogodaye(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2013
The need for monthly service is further predicated upon the fact that unlike in USA/Europe, the engine oil sold here don't meet specified standards. I'll recommend you use the 4L Ammasco ENGEN super multigrade premium Engine Oil SAE 20W/50 API SJ/CF brand in the market (that's the oil I use for my VW Vento). Also there are important threads in both the Car Talk & Auto sections you could use,e.g. 'The Audi & VW issues resolution thread' started by our own Siena. Don't forget those pix. Cheers
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
gogodaye: My sista woman sorry to have to learn that you car didn't come right through from the Auto electrician. Don't attempt to cruise around with his bypass contraption. Ask around for good electrician.The quest for the solution should commence from the fuse box unit which is usually beneath the steering wheel area to determine if the fan didn't stall because of a burnt/blown out fuse. And then a check for leakage,blockage etc. Pls post pix of your dashboard & engine bay areas for further assistance.

Thanks so much my teacher. Attached is the Dashboard as requested

Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
gogodaye: And also please I'll admonish that you do not adhere to the advise of folks suggesting that you cruise between the speed limits of 90-100 klm/h to cover specified distances within 10 minute time space (just for them to gloat & be satiated with having to see how good your face might be) without taken into cognizance the state of your car tyres. Please stick to the 80 klm suggested. I'll also suggested you stick to the monthly service routine considering the age of your car' the mileage covered, etc

I have my speed limit target. Maximum of 40 within town and rough roads. Maximum of 70 on good highway. Though,it is subject to change subsequently as I get used to driving.
Someone said this will lead to higher fuel consumption. Could this be true?
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by Advocatesam(f): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
glolomoh:

I have my speed limit target. Maximum of 40 within town and rough roads. Maximum of 70 on good highway. Though,it is subject to change subsequently as I get used to driving.
Someone said this will lead to higher fuel consumption. Could this be true?

It is true but it is better to arrive home safely. What I meant by 100km/h, 90km/h n 70km/h in my previous post is dat u shudn't exceed what I ve stated cos some drivers go up to 140km/h, especially Ilawe - Igabara odo/oke road.

Pls drive safely n dont overspeed.

Advocate Sam

1 Like

Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
New observation. The car jerks as I off d ignition. Could it be d fuel I bought this morning or something else? What can be done.
Pls
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by shepherdO: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
glolomoh: My car drove me today. I regretted owning it
grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD, Swt mama, nevr mind, its jst abt d learning experience of GOLF3...........I was 1ce like U bt I guess am mbecomin a guru 2 d extent of enlightenin new buyers in my area 2 reduce extortion 4rm mechanics. Tel me, wat appnd 2 Ur kool golf...I use an Auto 1, wit A/C n hav bn enjoyi it 4 d past 3 yrs. As a NLder, Cal me on 08060286044. GOD may use me 2 elp U. Relax, dnt regret owning golf, its d best ride U cn tink of! Pls dnt panik, relax els. U fall in2 rong hnds.
Takia
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2013
shepherdO: grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD, Swt mama, nevr mind, its jst abt d learning experience of GOLF3...........I was 1ce like U bt I guess am mbecomin a guru 2 d extent of enlightenin new buyers in my area 2 reduce extortion 4rm mechanics. Tel me, wat appnd 2 Ur kool golf...I use an Auto 1, wit A/C n hav bn enjoyi it 4 d past 3 yrs. As a NLder, Cal me on 08060286044. GOD may use me 2 elp U. Relax, dnt regret owning golf, its d best ride U cn tink of! Pls dnt panik, relax els. U fall in2 rong hnds.
Takia

Thanks. I won't hesitate to contact u when I should.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Is it improper for an amateur like me to drive on a long journey? I intended to drive my Golf 3 to Abuja this morning but was prevented by my parents, saying it is improper at this time. Could this be true?
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by ziccoit: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
glolomoh: Is it improper for an amateur like me to drive on a long journey? I intended to drive my Golf 3 to Abuja this morning but was prevented by my parents, saying it is improper at this time. Could this be true?

I think you need to wait till after you may have understood the language of your car. The car should be able to handle the stress of the long journey but there could still be some hidden loose ends that need to be tied.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
ziccoit:

I think you need to wait till after you may have understood the language of your car. The car should be able to handle the stress of the long journey but there could still be some hidden loose ends that need to be tied.

The car took me Abuja without any fault, though, driven by a relative who had been handling d wheel for a very long time.
Their argument was based on my expertise on d wheel, not d car condition.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by ziccoit: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2013
glolomoh:

The car took me Abuja without any fault, though, driven by a relative who had been handling d wheel for a very long time.
Their argument was based on my expertise on d wheel, not d car condition.

That was brilliant considering that Ondo to Abuja is about 287miles of 6.5hrs journey.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2013
glolomoh:
Kindly get me right, I'm not blaming anybody for my woe. As for if I would stop? If it is on that road and that situation, I WILL STOP. Cos, one, the road is secured as I have never heard of armed robbery attack on it for past 2 years that I have been travelling on daily basis on it.Two, the car stopped inside a ditch at the middle of d road,which make it impossible for any other road user not to slow down before passing by. Had it been I was a bait,there is no way they could have escaped from being robbed. Infact,it was that only yesterday that I didn't see any passenger to lift. In as much as I don't blame them for not stopping,my basic philoshy of life is 'help your fellow human being when and where u could do so conveniently'. I'm not in anyway expecting others to be like me. I'm myself.
It might delight you to know that d good samaritan that stopped did not only stopped but gave his clean toyota corolla 2001 to fetch my mechanic cos he is a stranger in that part of d world. And,he watched over my car till i return.
If it is the road btw Ikere and Akure, then you are wrong about the robbery thing. I travel those roads well, they are prone to armed robberies. Including Ikere to Emure road. Have you heard recently that the leader of armed robbers on that route has been arrested and taken to Abuja. Did you here the leader is a Police man? I will never wait to pick pipu on that route.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2013
tpacalipse: If it is the road btw Ikere and Akure, then you are wrong about the robbery thing. I travel those roads well, they are prone to armed robberies. Including Ikere to Emure road. Have you heard recently that the leader of armed robbers on that route has been arrested and taken to Abuja. Did you here the leader is a Police man? I will never wait to pick pipu on that route.

Inasmuch I will not conclude that you are wrong,I insist I have never heard of or experience armed robbery case along Ikere/Akure road. I have heard about Ikere/Ise-Emure. For the former, I haven't even as I ply it on daily basis. This doesn't means,it didn't happen. I'm only asserting from my own knowledge of the road.
As for the leader of the gang robbing on Ikere/Ise road being a policeman, I'm privy to it.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by kunlej2: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
glolomoh: Is it improper for an amateur like me to drive on a long journey? I intended to drive my Golf 3 to Abuja this morning but was prevented by my parents, saying it is improper at this time. Could this be true?

nothing bad but you just have to decide if you will be able to do that.
for a first timer try and get someone to travel with or better still just pick someone going that route on your way (no go carry arm robber ooo_
please and please dont exceed 80-90 on your speedometer especially when you are getting into okene road, reasons bad roads and sharp bends na for that place you go shine ya eyes well well for robbers.
what to do. take note of up coming cars, if you do not see any slow down as there could be a robbery attack going on ahead.
once you are on okene-lokoja road you can go 100-120 maximum even till you get to abj
notes: aviod wrong overtakings
watch for reckless overtaking by other motorist
dont over speed and dont be in hurry
make sure your car is in good condition
never switch off your engine unless your are refilling your tankm make sure you fill your tank a day before the journey reason incase your tank is dirty refilling will stir up the dirt
get a spare tyre and jack and wheel spanners -dont toy with this ooo
fire extinguisher
water- at least a 4litre gallon
budget at extra cash of 10k for emergencies incase
pay attention to your temp guage
speaking from experience and i hope it helps you

1 Like

Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by tundesto(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Advocate sam:

Mr Tunde, glad to knw u are an indigene of Ekiti (Land of Honour). I still remember u. I hail from Ikere Ekiti.

Ekiti a gbe wa. Ule iyi, Ule eye
That's good. I hail from Igede Ekiti.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
glolomoh: New observation. The car jerks as I off d ignition. Could it be d fuel I bought this morning or something else? What can be done.
Pls

I believe you mean the engine appears to "run on" briefly before stopping. Is this correct?
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 1:24am On Apr 10, 2013
Siena:

I believe you mean the engine appears to "run on" briefly before stopping. Is this correct?

Sharp and sudden forward movement of the car at the point of switching off. Prior to this,the car must have be stationary.
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by glolomoh: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
I observed my car's gear don't change like b4. Also, it takes it sometime to speed effectively unlike b4. I consulted two mechanics. One said I should drain d gear oil and replace it with a new one. According to him, it will take up to 7 litres for it 2b fully guaged. The other opined that I should just top up. He went further that it is unhealthy to drain 'follow come'(factory) gear oil.
This has hold me in a dilemma. Kindly advise.
Please treat with dispatch. #siena #ikenna #other auto gurus
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by gogodaye(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
Good day, my sista woman. Before taking any further step go through your car manual to know if your due for an ATF change if the previous owner kept his maintenace record that would make it easier. I'll advice you get another independent opinion from another VW mechanic. Get him to drive the car around with you for him to come up with his prognosis of the problem. Don't tell him what you suspect the problem to be. So much could be responsible for the car not going as fast as it used to in the past
Re: MY GOLF 3:how Do I Maintain It? by gogodaye(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Also old/bad plugs could be responsible as well. If you indeed need to have the ATF change be sure you use ONLY the prescribed ATF grade for refill. Also the process I understand does not just end with draining out of theold ATF and refilling the gearbox with new fluid. It also involves change of filters etc. So make assurances doubly sure before proceeding as taking the wrong step could wreck your car Auto gear box which also expensive to replace. Please be there to see them undertake the task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Your Opinion / I Got An Accidented 2017 Accord / At What Age Should A Child Start Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.