Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469415 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Isiterere(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
After through with NYSC now on PPA Ish.
Mazi kudos to you.
I don't even know if I should recommend this piece to my nephew, cos I get mixed-feeling about it.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Isiterere: After through with NYSC now on PPA Ish.
Mazi kudos to you.
I don't even know if I should recommend this piece to my nephew, cos I get mixed-feeling about it.

Thanks. I'll suggest you recommend this to your cousin. He just might find the right info he needs here cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by emmabest2000(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
MAZI YOU ROCK
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
emma_best2000: MAZI YOU ROCK

Awww... Thanks.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dollarboi11(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Mazi okeke u good abeg,if I no talk slf god go vex. Thumbs up bro
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2013
dollarboi11: Mazi okeke u good abeg,if I no talk slf god go vex. Thumbs up bro

Okeke
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Beemhan(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
after 3wks of followin his literary eminence, oga Mazi, i must say d@ u d bomb. frm NYSC to PPA, u'v made nairaland my most visited site, & also made d ASUU strike a lot less borin. thanx amilli man, i luv d way u ended it!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mouth123(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Beemhan: after 3wks of followin his literary eminence, oga Mazi, i must say d@ u d bomb. frm NYSC to PPA, u'v made nairaland my most visited site, & also made d ASUU strike a lot less borin. thanx amilli man, i luv d way u ended it!
ASUU don cause wahala ooo, see pikin wey suppose dey read book dey read Mazi. I hope say u no get am for mind to begin do swatie too. Na HIV or papa bomboy oooo
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by amacastel: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
May gud lord bless ur works and may u be celebrated wine dine wit kings and queens of the earth amen ur works are really gud has kept me so busy.MAy God increase ur power AMen
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
amacastel: May gud lord bless ur works and may u be celebrated wine dine wit kings and queens of the earth amen ur works are really gud has kept me so busy.MAy God increase ur power AMen

Amen.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kidaberry(f): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Amen.
Mazi I missed u
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Sotenna(m): 12:49am On Sep 02, 2013
Mazi, for the past one week...I've been reading through your work of art, starting from the previous thread.

And I must say you kept my mind wrapped.

You're talented...may your talent meet success.

Thanks for the sextertainment.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by valdetino(m): 5:10am On Sep 02, 2013
Naija movie
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
*kida-berry#:
Mazi I missed u

Aww....I missed you too. But you know where to find me, don't ya?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sotenna:

Thanks for the sextertainment.

You're welcome, Mr Sotenna Maxcheesy
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kidaberry(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Aww....I missed you too. But you know where to find me, don't ya?
of cus dear *thinking:In Gluv's bedroom mayb or wuz d lucky lady* At ur blog
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hi maxi,this ur tori eh,itz just too much...finishd it in 24hrs ... Had to send d'links to my fellow naija frds in my sch who r gonna b coming back to naija 4 their youth service and they cant get enuFf of it.they all lookn forward to their youthservice solely because of ur experience which u painted in a clear and concise manner
I tried connectn to ur blog but i get the follown error which i v snapped?am i doing somethn wrong?
Mazi_Omenuko:

I'm still at the Bahamas, chilling after the exhaustive Ppa work cool

The frequent updates will start soon, trust me.

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2013
^^ check my signature for the correct blog address.

Its mazi, not maxi, that's where the error is from.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, and I'm glad your pals are having a great time with it.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by annexes: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^^ check my signature for the correct blog address.

Its mazi, not maxi, that's where the error is from.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, and I'm glad your pals are having a great time with it.
mazi, is ur blog a monthly or quarterly update?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
annexes: mazi, is ur blog a monthly or quarterly update?

Don't mind me dear. I've got some ish I'm dealing with right now; will upgrade the blog to the next level soon.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by yeleakinyele(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Master Mazi
With your story, you have gingered my writing swagger once again. My mum did that once but she is not here now to still pester write ups on me but hey, without even speaking to me u have. What a being! I'll make sure i start MY STORY tomorrow, a true life story. And i want to dedicate it to you, at least for bringing me to NairaLand.

THANKS.
yeleakinyele

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
yeleakinyele: Master Mazi
With your story, you have gingered my writing swagger once again. My mum did that once but she is not here now to still pester write ups on me but hey, without even speaking to me u have. What a being! I'll make sure i start MY STORY tomorrow, a true life story. And i want to dedicate it to you, at least for bringing me to NairaLand.

THANKS.
yeleakinyele

You're welcome. I'll be looking forward to your story and its special dedication.

I'm glad you enjoyed my work
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by kgurl23(f): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hmmm..ASUU was abt kill me wit Boredom until I came across this piece.. really kept me busy for a while...Mazi, good job well done..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mouth123(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
k.gurl23:
Hmmm..ASUU was abt kill me wit Boredom until I came across this piece.. really kept me busy for a while...Mazi, good job well done..

Kgurl, which Kgurl is dis, do I know u?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by yeleakinyele(m): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You're welcome. I'll be looking forward to your story and its special dedication.

I'm glad you enjoyed my work

This is my profile name "yeleakinyele" Pls check it and encourage people to follow if you think am not too bad. Thanks
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ramwab94(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Enjoyed the story. I've been waiting for ur next work. Pls post links leading to all ur prev and current works, eg sex Diary etc cos it's difficult to search for it. Thanks Mazi Omenuko
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nicoleama(f): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Now this is what I like to call talent with an extraordinary touch. Jeez mazi u did it...the plot & everything was so captivating & I actually thought I was there wen it all happened.Ride on to the stars through bolts & bars to the destiny unfolding b4 u.dat said,THANK YOU & I really love ur works.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nicoleama: Now this is what I like to call talent with an extraordinary touch. Jeez mazi u did it...the plot & everything was so captivating & I actually thought I was there wen it all happened.Ride on to the stars through bolts & bars to the destiny unfolding b4 u.dat said,THANK YOU & I really love ur works.

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by valyzubxx(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
I see Mazi as a great writer that will give the likes of Achebe, Adichie and the rest of them a good run for their money...Kudos bro... More power to your elbow. BTW what happened to your blog? You 've not updated us for like ages.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Ramwab94(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2013
And now, mazi no even dey reply my post... Hmmm, well! U be the master.. But we need direct links to your prev literature works. Abeg oo..
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ramwab94: And now, mazi no even dey reply my post... Hmmm, well! U be the master.. But we need direct links to your prev literature works. Abeg oo..

Click on my username. It will take you to my profile which contains all my works (they are few actually).
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Chicent(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Still followng u mazi. I can see u are back on da blog, but I was tryng 2commnt but couldn't. But I wll try again leta. Pls how and where can I download nl on my bb. I don find am tire. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.