Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment - Literature (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (469424 Views)

Assignment : Blackmail / ::::On An Assignment:::: / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by tedimola(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
The Literary section awards......abeg, Biko, under which section are we supposed to nominate Mazi's work This guy'z stories deserves an award mehn.......held me spell-bound till I got to the very end.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
tedimola: The Literary section awards......abeg, Biko, under which section are we supposed to nominate Mazi's work This guy'z stories deserves an award mehn.......held me spell-bound till I got to the very end.

Thriller, Adventure
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Mfemi53(m): 2:41am On Oct 02, 2013
Finally finished reading all the tale. I must say good job grin. The ending shouldn't be like that u should have shed more light on Miss eno and the later part of your life...... Good job once again .....***cleaning my self from this sinful thread***
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Spongia1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mazi! MAZI! Mazi! How many times did I call you? May God bless you for the joy you brought to my life!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Spongia1: Mazi! MAZI! Mazi! How many times did I call you? May God bless you for the joy you brought to my life!

Amen.

I'm glad you enjoyed the work.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by dandollaz: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nice work dude but u for tell us hu u hammar later.thanks for making my days. Udo chiaa na ndu gi nwanne
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Tunapa9ja: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Niyi12arsenal(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oga mazi,u did a very wonderful job,tot I hav never commented here but I have to do it now cos it will be awful to read such a good work like dis and jst wizz away like nothing happened.keep the good work and GOD bless u too.thank youOga mazi,u did a very wonderful job,tot I hav never commented here but I have to do it now cos it will be awful to read such a good work like dis and jst wizz away like nothing happened.keep the good work and GOD bless u too.thank youOga mazi,u did a very wonderful job,tot I hav never commented here but I have to do it now cos it will be awful to read such a good work like dis and jst wizz away like nothing happened.keep the good work and GOD bless u too.thank you
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by salisuammy(f): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Mazi, i most confess this is one of the best piece i have read but i noticed u never mentioned your parents even if it was a phone conversation with them. Your piece really held me spell bound
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
how on earth did i miss such a wonderful story on nl all this while?? O boy dis mazi is talent redefined! I had to use a whole day and half to finish the first thread "national year of sex and comfort." just got to page 16 of this one, God help me to finish it on time..i'm already too addicted. angry
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
^^ you're welcome; its never late you know!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Donkunxex(m): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^^ you're welcome; its never late you know!
me admired your work...
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Whondharboi: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Read some of the articles and got enlightened more on hw talented Nigerians and I 'wish' it cud be directed towards exalting Christ Jesus but MOST IMPORTANTLY Don't forget Christ in Ur lyf in all ur doings rememba His coming bak and be prepared.
Expecting some jibes from some bt dats no probs
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by hariorh: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Whondhar boi: Read some of the articles and got enlightened more on hw talented Nigerians and I 'wish' it cud be directed towards exalting Christ Jesus but MOST IMPORTANTLY Don't forget Christ in Ur lyf in all ur doings rememba His coming bak and be prepared.
Expecting some jibes from some bt dats no probs

So u actually read the whole sex escapades and ended up by advising Mazi to start writing bible stories? Shit! Christianity is messed up in Nigeria. People are just fooling themselves intentionally..

shocked

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
finally read it to the end despite my busy schedule. Mazi may God bless u. Well done!
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by saintkash(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2014
mazi am short of words to use her but one thing am sure of is that u r truly a genius . pls post d link to' legend of the fuckers' tnx
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by wahleyz(m): 12:49am On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmm
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by ezeigbo194(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2014
Mazi i enjoyed this story....so much once i read till 3am it was so captivating n interesting i wish it neva came to an end....... You've got talent dont let it waste proudly a follower......make sure u start the next story soon.......

I pity the next girl wey i go nack.....#justsaying u don spoil me finish

Thanks for the fun

yours truly
EZEIGBO194.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 23, 2014
finally I made this story to the end....reading over 300 pages in almost 35 hours without food...the pretty part is that I ignored my books even due I was preparing for my HND post ume coming up soon... mazi you are good to go...wish I can help edit some of your works spice it up...well nice hitting your thread
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2014
frankben4real: finally I made this story to the end....reading over 300 pages in almost 35 hours without food...the pretty part is that I ignored my books even due I was preparing for my HND post ume coming up soon... mazi you are good to go...wish I can help edit some of your works spice it up...well nice hitting your thread

Thanks for the complement, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by harsol(m): 3:31am On Sep 25, 2014
It will be quite unfair and theft if I finish reading these lovely pieces without saying a big thank you to Mazi.....good work.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by suyamasta(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
wowww i just finished reading! Nice read! Mazi tnx for sharing such interesting story
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Dyoungstar: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmm
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
suyamasta:
wowww i just finished reading! Nice read! Mazi tnx for sharing such interesting story

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Damoguy(m): 3:22am On Nov 15, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Six Months Later. . .

**edited**
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Xp01: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2014
just finis reading ur nice story bro....
Nice piece of literature...
I only hav 1 crush on you.and is dat u didnt get esther back cuz out of all dem she seems to luv u most
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Linco73(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] Oga Mazi relax if na the kpekus you go chop am tire.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Linco73(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Make you ma ready to pay for your own atrocities oo' b'cos wetin good for Boniface is also good for Boniyansh. If dem catch the Etisalat manager you ma dem go catch you someday oneday.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by zimoni(f): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Good job Bro.
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by Galaxdiva(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Six Months Later. . .

**edited**

this is where i stopped geting d updates,dnt knw what happened but all i see is 'edited'....is d post hidden?
Re: NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment by MaziOmenuko: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Galaxdiva:

this is where i stopped geting d updates,dnt knw what happened but all i see is 'edited'....is d post hidden?

not really. I kept battling with plagiarist using my work without approval so I had to remove some of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.