Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (120571 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
No ooo boss...dey'r just givin me assignments ni o

enhen ok na
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
grandpa watup na?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
omodave: grandpa watup na?
I just dey low key as u dey see me o....UI won make me turn gr8 grandpa b4 dey release dere list oo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
No ooo boss...dey'r just givin me assignments ni o
no be assignment o I know wat it means. I did yoruba in waec & still had a C
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
I just dey low key as u dey see me o....UI won make me turn gr8 grandpa b4 dey release dere list oo

very soon sha dey go release am
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: no be assignment o I know wat it means. I did yoruba in waec & still had a C

enhen u try ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
omodave:

very soon sha dey go release am
I hope so o
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Parlegrandpa: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
omodave:

enhen u try ooo
Lolz...abi na she even try pass me
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2014
Parlegrandpa:
Lolz...abi na she even try pass me
hahahahahahahahha
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by ashareal: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls my people I want a fast answer I study accounting in prviate polytechnic with lower credit and I want to go for my DE in university ibadan for Economics pls can ui give me d admission before I puchase d form thanks or email me akinadeakinwale@yahoo.com
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
ashareal: Pls my people I want a fast answer I study accounting in prviate polytechnic with lower credit and I want to go for my DE in university ibadan for Economics pls can ui give me d admission before I puchase d form thanks or email me akinadeakinwale@yahoo.com
you finish with lower,is not a threat but they cant give you admission,and more over UI hardly give economics as course even if you finish with distinction.but try your luck if your Olevel is good
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by xtian234(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good evening......great ones,pls a want to ask us a queation which has been bordering me,but before i do that i would actually begin by narating my ordeals as a direct entry student.
Am a young guy of about 24 yr i got my national diploma from a federal polytchnic from the south eastern Nigeria with distinction in food technology in 2011.As a loyal and humble srudent i was adviced by my lecturer friends who finished from oau to opt for oau via direct entry ,so after my 1yr compulsory I.T in 2012 ,i purchased a jamb direct entry form which i chose oau as my most preferred instutition ,i sent my transcript and followed it up to the school and other procedures in the end my data was not foewarded to the dept by the admin for selection finally i lost d admission .Then i reported to my dept. at ife to actually no the reason ,there i was advice by the Hod to engage my myself with something and reaply nxt session.i had no option dan to heed to the call and reaplied for 2013/2014 session only for the lists to be out yet i have not seen my name, I other not to loose out i bought the third form nxt session opting for university of ibadanwhile anticipating for oau's last list at the resumption of her indefinite closure. what an emotional trauma...... Nevertheless, amiable collegues haven gone through u.i de process i want to know if they admit through catchment area( like oau)or they just admit on merit because going by the facts i gathered they also consider o level which i know am qualified on that aspect. pls i need answer,advice and its likes to enable me acertain my chaces with GOD inclusive thanks as i anticipate your positive reply....
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by xtian234(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good evening......great ones,pls i want to ask us a question which has been bordering me,but before i do that i would actually begin by narrating my ordeals as a direct entry student.
Am a young guy of about 24 yrs,i obtained my national diploma from a federal polytchnic at the south eastern Nigeria with distinction in food technology in 2011.As a loyal and humble srudent i was adviced by my lecturer friends who finished from oau to opt for oau via direct entry ,so after my 1yr compulsory I.T in 2012 ,i purchased a jamb direct entry form which i chose oau as my most preferred instutition ,i sent my transcript and followed it up to the school and other procedures in the end my data was not foewarded to the dept by the admin for selection,finally i lost d admission .Then i reported to my dept. at ife to actually no the reason ,there i was adviced by the Hod to engage my myself with something and reaply for nxt session.i had no option dan to heed to the call and reaplied for 2013/2014 session only for the lists to be out yet i have not seen my name, In other not to loose out i bought the third form for nxt session opting for university of ibadanwhile anticipating for oau's last list at the resumption of her indefinite closure. what an emotional trauma...... Nevertheless, amiable collegues haven gone through u.i de process i want to know if they admit through catchment area( like oau)or they just admit on merit because going by the facts i gathered they also consider o level which i know am qualified on that aspect. pls i need answer,advice and its likes to enable me acertain my chaces with GOD inclusive thanks as i anticipate your positive reply....
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Qualcoms(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
xtian234: Good evening......great ones,pls i want to ask us a question which has been bordering me,but before i do that i would actually begin by narrating my ordeals as a direct entry student.
Am a young guy of about 24 yrs,i obtained my national diploma from a federal polytchnic at the south eastern Nigeria with distinction in food technology in 2011.As a loyal and humble srudent i was adviced by my lecturer friends who finished from oau to opt for oau via direct entry ,so after my 1yr compulsory I.T in 2012 ,i purchased a jamb direct entry form which i chose oau as my most preferred instutition ,i sent my transcript and followed it up to the school and other procedures in the end my data was not foewarded to the dept by the admin for selection,finally i lost d admission .Then i reported to my dept. at ife to actually no the reason ,there i was adviced by the Hod to engage my myself with something and reaply for nxt session.i had no option dan to heed to the call and reaplied for 2013/2014 session only for the lists to be out yet i have not seen my name, In other not to loose out i bought the third form for nxt session opting for university of ibadanwhile anticipating for oau's last list at the resumption of her indefinite closure. what an emotional trauma...... Nevertheless, amiable collegues haven gone through u.i de process i want to know if they admit through catchment area( like oau)or they just admit on merit because going by the facts i gathered they also consider o level which i know am qualified on that aspect. pls i need answer,advice and its likes to enable me acertain my chaces with GOD inclusive thanks as i anticipate your positive reply....
In fact....just speechless.... my eyes wanna get red n water abt to drip... u see when something like this happens, u need to open up to pple quickly like getting back to dat lecturer's friend or holding on for dat HOD assistnc...but nevertheless...I want to bliv there wil b a silver lining to ur misfortunes...U can put forward to UI n I bliv it wil be well becoz for a dept like Food Sc n Tech, there is no comppetitn at all...be careful in registratn n all procedures.....n mind u...keep chckin d Faculty office at interval, located opp UI CBT centre ...thnx.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by xtian234(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Qualcoms: In fact....just speechless.... my eyes wanna get red n water abt to drip... u see when something like this happens, u need to open up to pple quickly like getting back to dat lecturer's friend or holding on for dat HOD assistnc...but nevertheless...I want to bliv there wil b a silver lining to ur misfortunes...U can put forward to UI n I bliv it wil be well becoz for a dept like Food Sc n Tech, there is no comppetitn at all...be careful in registratn n all procedures.....n mind u...keep chckin d Faculty office at interval, located opp UI CBT centre ...thnx.

thanks a bunch mr. qualcom
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Abeos(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
xtian234:

thanks a bunch mr. qualcom
UI Would choose you Oau too dey form big school jare
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by egesie(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2014
please how competitive is communication and language arts in UI direct entry?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Asb4love(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Good day everybody, and best wishes to everyone as we're expecting the admission list.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by staniyere(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!! Apply for
your desired degree programme at WENSER
FORMATION. UNIVERSITY ( REPUBLIC OF BENIN)
FLEXIBLE MODE OF STUDY Full-Time(Week Days)
Part-Time(Friday, Saturday and Sunday every two
weeks) Part-Time(Full two-months for a Semester)
NO JAMB, NO LECTURER STRIKE REQUIREMENTS
Fresh Entry: WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB Direct
Entry: NCE, ND, HND TRANSFER STUDENT CAN
ALSO APPLY : for more information reach us on:
+22968608732,+2348034010447 BBM: 27FB5C75,
whatsapp: 08166568141..
staniyere4real@yahoo.com 08035184417. PLS PASS
IT ON TO THOSE IN NEED OF IT. THANKS
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Asb4love:
Good day everybody, and best wishes to everyone as we're expecting the admission list.
I second you boss
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Asb4love(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Good morning greatest nairalander.the DE admission list is out today. log on to www.admissions.ui.edu.ng .best of luck my pals as I will be waiting to meet U in UI SOON.GOODLUCK
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by walkee001: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls I ave 6points in my a'level result, I registered for pharmacy in ui,now d list is out I was not offered provisional admission.... pls what do I do next...is dere a chance that ui will offer me anoda course.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by walkee001: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls I ave 6points in my a'level result, I registered for pharmacy in ui,now d list is out I was not offered provisional admission.... pls what do I do next...is there a chance that ui will offer me another course.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by egesie(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
please how competitive is communication and language arts in UI direct entry??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by aywizie(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
pls house.... i wanna knw if dir will still b subsequent list or batches aside d first one?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Habidab: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2014
aywizie:
pls house.... i wanna knw if dir will still b subsequent list or batches aside d first one?
another list is out already but am not sure if any other one will still comeout

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply)

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Direct Entry Admission 2015 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.