Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? (1582 Views)

Big/fat Girls Need Love Too / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by mcevans1(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2013
Am not trying to me rude or anything am just wondering.
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by k2039: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2013
[size=13pt] My girl friend is fat and very attractive.
I don't understand your point.

It's safe to conclude that fat girls won't get married because guys consider skinny girls more attractive, your ascertion is flawed in my opinion.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by Darlenebabe: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2013
beauty is in d eyes of d beholder... not all slim girls re actractive, wonda y slim is d oda of d day
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by shizzle11(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yes, fat girls are naturally less attractive cos of their size. There's also this common/natural belief that MOST fat girls are lazy and not smart (at least physically).

Hey! If Ɣ☺ΰ're fat and are in here, don't take †ђξ above to heart.
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Where did u get that from?
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by k2039: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
shizzle11: Yes, fat girls are naturally less attractive cos of their size. There's also this common/natural belief that MOST fat girls are lazy and not smart (at least physically).

Hey! If Ɣ☺ΰ're fat and are in here, don't take †ђξ above to heart.
[size=13pt] Crappy crap.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ugly fat girl signing on.... tongue
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by dmcdad: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Well, I think it boils down to how you choose to define attraction. Anywayz, if your definition of attraction leans towards beauty(facial beauty of course), then I would say authoritatively that you are wrong because most fat girls are beautiful. But, if otherwise, then you might be right in your assertion... But then again, its all about choice. There are men that love then fat, plumpy etc, yet majority dint fancy fat girls...

Infact, there is something I am yet to see. Well, maybe I am yet to see it cause I seldom go out on social gatherings. I mean, i am yet to see a fat girl putting on a wedding gown (that is wedding tinz)...
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by megareal: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
Says who? OP, weren't you ever warned against hasty generalizations?
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by Adufaye(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
I luv dem all....bt luv slim n average most.....i tink sum fat gals r dirty wit foded lapz n hand,2many sweat,dy make der tin smell......ouch
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by MrCork17: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
black womens are normaly fat & white womens are slim & very beautiful...The fatness beauty depends on if she black or white smiley
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by adim2(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Every body with his choice. Depending on the girl and the nature of her fat. Me i will like to marry a fat girl. All the same beauty is in the eyes of the BEER HOLDER
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by shizzle11(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
k2039:
[size=13pt] Crappy crap.
[/size]

Not exactly!
That Ɣ☺ΰ feel a thing for fat girls does not change †ђξ fact that less fatter girls are naturally more attractive. Their hitherto good shape gets lost in †ђξ extra flesh they add on through excess consumption of nkwobi and odeku coupled with apathy to wellness and fitness exercise. Girls can keep their attractiveness when chubby but being fat in most cases is a let down.
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by shizzle11(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
adim2: Every body with his choice. Depending on the girl and the nature of her fat. Me i will like to marry a fat girl. All the same beauty is in the eyes of the BEER HOLDER

Bwuahahahahaha
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by mcevans1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
adim2: Every body with his choice. Depending on the girl and the nature of her fat. Me i will like to marry a fat girl. All the same beauty is in the eyes of the BEER HOLDER

Lol you are not serious cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by tashanja(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yep, beauty is the eye of the beholder and in my eyes fat is definitely not attractive at all
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by adim2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
mc~evans:

Lol you are not serious cheesy cheesy

Guy na true nw. Na who hold the beer they see clearly jor.
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by CharlesShaw(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
They are less attractive becos of d avoirdupois in them.
They dnt appeal to me a bit both the breasts nd arse.
Which ever way, my trash cud be ur treasure.
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
mc~evans:
Am not trying to me rude or anything am just wondering.

Then stick to your slim babe... Remove eyes from Orobo babes...taking Panadol for other people's issues...smh..ojukokoro.
Re: Why Are Fat Girls Less Attractive? by Saecula: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
I am tired of this platitude. I would marry 1000 fat women if I were King Solomon.
In fact I have nothing to do with a slim one.
But then again, our perception of who is attractive depends on a lot of things which inclues childhood experiences.
Just like some prefer fair women I prefer them fat and dark.
So it would be stupid of one to think that I'm weird when I,m with my fat beeter half.

The One Experience U Would Gladly Relive Again... / My In-laws Says My Father Must Not Wear Sutana (white Garment) / If He's Not Making Marriage Plans Then He's Just Wasting Your Time