Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here (102336 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / Federal University Oye Ekiti Post Utme / University Of Ado-ekiti "admission Stuffs,update,post Utme Info" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Guys, i hav gotten all my documents but i do not know what they mean by upload ur utme n o'level result in ur Eligibility form and also we were asked to scan our result too. Pls who has done his, pls guild us.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
SOA93: vantee20 i don get al d document u posted bt i am wit d printd waec result o....vantee wot do u pple get in ur fuoye's email box,pls share

No wahala na. Oya go and complete ur eligibility form sharpaly. You can only do that if you have an account in the student portal though. If not, go and sign up quickly.

Fuoye's e-portal account is different from e-mail. You don't get e-mails in e portal account, though you'll open your e-mail inside your account, but for now, you don't need the e-mail aspect of the e-portal account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
uzore: Guys, i hav gotten all my documents but i do not know what they mean by upload ur utme n o'level result in ur Eligibility form and also we were asked to scan our result too. Pls who has done his, pls guild us.

It's a pretty easy thing to do if you have an e-portal account already. You can easily do it at a cafe, but if you are confused about how to go about it, come down to Oye. I'll direct you to where to do it. I'm around Oye myself and I'm through with mine.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by VanTee20(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
uzore: @ Vantee20, tanx. If on whatsapp, here my no. 08138455101.

I'm sorry bro. I'm not on Whatsapp.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by SOA93: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
VanTee20:

No wahala na. Oya go and complete ur eligibility form sharpaly. You can only do that if you have an account in the student portal though. If not, go and sign up quickly.

Fuoye's e-portal account is different from e-mail. You don't get e-mails in e portal account, though you'll open your e-mail inside your account, but for now, you don't need the e-mail aspect of the e-portal account.
tnx 4 d heart relief,whn i logged in to my oye potal acc i saw some form and i av complied it.will i print it out? Am comin 2 oye on Sunday.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=VanTee20]

It's a pretty easy thing to do if you have an e-portal account already.
You can easily do it at a cafe, but if you are confused about how to go
about it, come down to Oye. I'll direct you to where to do it. I'm
around Oye myself and I'm through with mine.[/quote]thanks thou, may b if i come to oye on monday, i will see u. I hope by then is not too late?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote
author=VanTee20]

It's a pretty easy thing to do if you have an e-portal account already.
You can easily do it at a cafe, but if you are confused about how to go
about it, come down to Oye. I'll direct you to where to do it. I'm
around Oye myself and I'm through with mine.[/quote] thanks thou, may b if i come to oye on monday, i will see u. I hope by then is not too late?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2014
pls i nid accomodation at oye,u can hola me @08169139398,if possible a rum mate thanks
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by sheymite(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
HELO GUYS,PLS HOW WILL SUM1 GET D PASSWORD AND USER ID 2 LOGIN
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by uzore: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guyz, d 2013/2014 registration has commenced. Check d skul website.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by IamTimto: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2014
Please guys, is there still anyone that jamb hasn't uploaded his/her admission letter yet?... Urgent answers please
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by IamTimto: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2014
are there newly admitted microbiology students here?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by IamTimto: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2014
are there newly admitted microbiology students here?
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Benqute: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Uncle Ben..For fuoye updates pume,registration,past questions and info..contact me 08100057298_pin 2320007d
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Ogwuchefriday(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2014
For more detail and assistance contact the admin office via 08068682402.thanks
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by taiwo1h1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
please do univesty of oye ekiti accept awating result. And i want to read physis and i did not have mathmatics can they accept me please i need fast answer because am worry about it
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by toskarh(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2015
Fuoye will test all post utme applicants in Maths, English, Current affairs And Other Co Subjects Related to Your Course Of Study/ Choice.. Our Fuoye Post Utme Past questions and answer/ preparation material is structured in such a way that if you go through it thoroughly, there is no way you won’t pass the exam. Yes, that’s the fact. Fuoye Post Utme Past questions and answers/ preparation materials is packaged in One format; The soft copy ( I personally Recommend this) 2012-till date ( Highly comprehensive and will be sent to your email( it’s in PDF format which makes it easily accessible on phones and mobile devices). Note : The soft copy is a much better version because it’s actually packaged for self tutor. Indisputably, there are several smart secrets to achieving academic success; but of them all, using relevant past questions is by far the smartest, strongest and choicest. The past questions and answers provide Fuoye Post-Jamb candidates with fast, easy and reliable access to Practice Post-Jamb Questions in any subject of their choice with NO internet connection on their computer, smartphones and tablets. How To Order For The Soft Copy Of Unilag Post UTME Past Questions/Answers described below ; Note :if you need to confirm anything before making payment, please feel free to comment at the end of this post. Payment Procedures Note; You can also make a bank transfer, it’s accepted. Pay the sum of 1500 naira into the following account below. Bank: GT Bank Account Number: 0169345984 Name:Adeyemi Tosin Daniel After making payments above, grab your phone and text your full name, email address, phone number and Teller number to.0902 132 8334. ( If it’s Bank Transfer, No need for teller number) E.g. Ciroma Adekunle, Cirimaadekunle@gmail.com, phone number and teller number to 0902 132 8334. You will get an immediate response from us to confirming that we did receive your message and subsequently we will forward the materials to the email address you sent to us within 30 minutes to an hour after receiving your payment. We will also contact you via your phone number if we have any issue sending the materials to your email. Incase of further inquiries, please comment. My team are highly trust worthy, you have no cause to worry because this is our third year Of selling Past Questions To aspirants : Federal University Oye, Ekiti (FUOYE) Post- UTME (JAMB) will likely hold late in the month of July or early August, 2015. I want to beg you to study well for this exam because failing it could mean a waste of the UTME exam you took. NOTE: The Past Questions Are Very Real And Genuine.. Good luck To You All
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Dongorgon5(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Krosslife(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2016
Please house, how can i get FUOYE Post UTME past questions and answers for Faculty of Engineering / Humanities & Arts?
Thanks
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Dimejimichael(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2016
Pls guys...do fuoye offer any Agricultural courses?? Can I apply for Der putme wit out choosing den in jamb??
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Geniustic(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
How does Fuoye admit D.E candidates
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Intel2(f): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
2017/2018 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com

TRANSFER INTO ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES IN BENIN REPUBLIC(Cotonou)

→IRGIB AFRICA UNIVERSITY
Tuition fee for 300L [Final year] {SCIENCE} : 350,000 in ngn [460,000 FCFA]
" " 300L " {COMMERCIAL/ART} : 250,000 in ngn [360,000 FCFA]
Transfer Fee : ----

→LE COURS SONOU
Tuition fee for 300L [Final year] {SCIENCE/COMMERCIAL/ART} : 200,000 in ngn [310,000 FCFA]
Transfer Fee : -----

ESEP - Le Berger University
Tuition fee for 300L [Final year] {SCIENCE/COMMERCIAL/ART} : 300,000 in ngn

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO]
- Transcript/ Transfer Fee [from previous university]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st Semester - November
-2ND SEMESTER - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-Summer Session - August

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM/REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Mobile : +22998070947 , +22962185894
Home: +2348063857550 <swift response>
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

COURSES
FACULTY OF HEALTH / SCIENCE
→ Pharmaceutical Science
→ Food technology
→ Medical Lab Science
→ Industrial Engineering

FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.

FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics

NB: Mzbronchure Inc is an individual agent who assist students by enrolling them into Houdegbe North American University and other universities in Bénin Republic. Forms are only sold and processed in the University. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with extra charges.
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Jacktheripper: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Why the school come be like village
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Schoolguy9(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Good A.M,
I am sure you guys are healthy.

Without much ado, I bring you this important information you really have to look into.
See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. It is quite detailed.
Please, don't fail to click it.
https://schoolpulse..co.ke/2017/08/see-top-10-reasons-why-you-shiuld-study.html
Re: Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here by Ritzy5340: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2020
can FUOYE accept combination of neco gce and waec GCE

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission / City Life Is Better Than Village Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.