Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

C-media Ac97 Error Code 10, Somebody Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / C-media Ac97 Error Code 10, Somebody Help! (5161 Views)

Error Code 8004100e Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1,unable To Upgrade To W10 / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C-media Ac97 Error Code 10, Somebody Help! by Joit(m): 1:52am On Apr 02, 2008
I have been experiencing problem with my PC sound system as the sound could not come up. The Volume tab under the Sounds and Audio Devices Properties window in the Control Panel is not active.

The C-Media AC97 Audio Device in the Hardware tab under the same Sounds and Audio Devices Properties window says 'The device cannot start (Code 10)' in the Device status.

I have tried series of method to Roll Back and Update the C-Media driver in the Driver tab in C-Media AC97 Device Properties window while connecting to the internet but the Code 10 would not go and the sound would not work.

I have also tried downloading related drivers and installing them on the PC but the problem persists.

Somebody help as I have solved related problems but this one is STUBBORN embarassed
Re: C-media Ac97 Error Code 10, Somebody Help! by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2008
Re: C-media Ac97 Error Code 10, Somebody Help! by sagefrank(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
Which kind of pc are u using is it a desktop or a laptop which make? well check this link sha http://www.mercury-pc.com/downloads_list.php?productid=51

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup A Cyber Cafe / Www.yahoomail.com | Yahoomail Sign Up | Yahoomail Sign In / How Can I Unlock Zte Modem{ Etisalat}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.