Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Home Of Recently Married Actress, Foluke Daramola And Activist, Kayode Sala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Home Of Recently Married Actress, Foluke Daramola And Activist, Kayode Sala (746 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Home Of Recently Married Actress, Foluke Daramola And Activist, Kayode Sala by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
The home of recently married actress, Foluke Daramola and activist, Kayode Salako is under fierce attack. A lady journalist and founder of Lady of Africa Empowerment and Advocacy Foundation, Bukola Fasuyi, who claimed she introduced Foluke to the husband, Kayode, has come out to reveal the marriage was built on deceit and lies. But in a swift reaction, Kayode Salako in an interview with E24-7 MAGAZINE’s BIODUN KUPOLUYI said, ‘‘Bukola is a devil’s agent and please don’t mind her.

Yes, she introduced Foluke to me but she should step aside now that we are married. She claimed Foluke is using juju on me, but you know what? If that is true, I, Kayode Salako will know. I’m a real man. But if truly she’s using Juju, I need more of her juju, you know why, she has added value, brought me a lot of blessings.

http://shadyworldster..com/2013/04/foluke-darmola-kayode-salakos-marriage_1.html

(1) (Reply)

Diddy Top's List Of Rap's Richest. / 10 Most Stylish Celebrities In Igeria / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Was Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.